Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Firstly Huge Kudos to SAPD for solving this so quickly!

To be fair, one or both of his parents might have already been asleep at the time since seems MG’s car arrived at their place late at night on a Thursday, according to the AA.
Yes agree ….Parents may well have been asleep …

However I can’t wrap my head around a 4 minute timeline!

Surely if the shots were fired in a built up residential area at that time of night, wouldn’t neighbour's be calling the Police??

Wouldn’t the odd neighbourhood light go on and people be looking out their windows seeing something going down in the driveway??? Or at least look outside, thru the curtains if you were woken by gunshots?? (Not just one, but two shots)

Could it be possible that CP drove the Kia “home“ to get dad’s help, after the incident taking place at another location??? And that is why the car was only there 4 mins? He had phoned ahead ???

I am just struggling to make sense of the 4 minutes … (To me, it does not seem possible for a drug deal to be initiated …. (At a home address???) Shoot and kill two persons, re arrange at least one body in the car, and move baby seat in the car, wake dad up and arrange help, arrange a plan, and leave the premises in 2 cars … all in 4 minutes??? )

Can it really happen in 4mins, and I am just naive???

JMO!

JMO here-- The father Ramon has the kind of face, perhaps, that doesn't show remorse. MOO, the son looks blank, and the father doesn't look sad or upset at his and son's arrest. In a couple of photos, it almost looks a tiny bit like duper's delight or pride. (Maybe it's just "his bad boy 15 minutes of fame look".) Does anybody else here think so? I said it before, I think Dad has a cocky attitude for the seriousness of these crimes.

LE say only two people involved, but I still believe someone was in the backseat of the truck handing Dad a towel or cloth. This whole thing happened so darn fast, much faster than I ever imagined. Unless it was planned with Dad, then Dad must've had to make a snap decision to help Son. Yet, Dad doesn't seem as fazed as he should look. I guess some people take ghastly things in stride better than I. I'm just trying to process this sad mess and it's All MOO.

1704440129863.png

From what he was posting on telegram, he was selling more than just weed
Yes agree …

I am assuming that Police or Secret Service can access those Telegram messages and know exactly what the “deal” was meant to be???? The substance, time and location??

TBH I had never heard of Telegram before this case …
IMO

Firstly Huge Kudos to SAPD for solving this so quickly!

Yes agree ….Parents may well have been asleep …

However I can’t wrap my head around a 4 minute timeline!

Surely if the shots were fired in a built up residential area at that time of night, wouldn’t neighbour's be calling the Police??

Wouldn’t the odd neighbourhood light go on and people be looking out their windows seeing something going down in the driveway??? Or at least look outside, thru the curtains if you were woken by gunshots?? (Not just one, but two shots)

Could it be possible that CP drove the Kia “home“ to get dad’s help, after the incident taking place at another location??? And that is why the car was only there 4 mins? He had phoned ahead ???

I am just struggling to make sense of the 4 minutes … (To me, it does not seem possible for a drug deal to be initiated …. (At a home address???) Shoot and kill two persons, re arrange at least one body in the car, and move baby seat in the car, wake dad up and arrange help, arrange a plan, and leave the premises in 2 cars … all in 4 minutes??? )

JMO!
Yeah, that just doesn't seem feasible to me. There would be a level of panic, and these two aren't robots; you'd expect a discussion to take place about what to do. You'd think a mistake would be caught if this AA contained a huge inaccuracy like that, but it just couldn't have been; this just doesn't work.

The father Ramon has the kind of face, perhaps, that doesn't show remorse. MOO, the son looks blank, and the father doesn't look sad or upset at his and son's arrest.
I guess he had time to come to terms with what happened before the Police knocked on the door??? (And possibly get his story in order??? )

It must have come as quite a “shock“ when Police released that footage of the “meet up” …. I am guessing he knew from that moment, that his time was about to be up???

JMO

Yeah, that just doesn't seem feasible to me. There would be a level of panic, and these two aren't robots. You'd expect a discussion to take place about what to do. You'd think a mistake would be caught if this AA contained a huge inaccuracy like that, but it just couldn't have been; this just doesn't work.
Yes agree about the panic !!!

How long will it be before we would find out more evidence in this case?? Would that be at the “preliminary hearing” ???
And roughly how long does that take to happen in the US??
Or will more information / evidence be publically released in the interim??

TIA

Edit for typo

Last edited:
You'd think a mistake would be caught if this AA contained a huge inaccuracy like that, but it just couldn't have been; this just doesn't work.
I am thinking that LE are holding information back … they didn’t say what time SS searched that address … just the time of the “ping”, at arrival to that address …

I am wondering if CP didn’t realise SS had her phone in the car??? maybe it slipped down or under her in some way ??
(As he appears to have removed MG’s phone etc from the Kia, but not SS’s) Another mistake obviously in hindsight …

IMO

JMO here-- The father Ramon has the kind of face, perhaps, that doesn't show remorse. MOO, the son looks blank, and the father doesn't look sad or upset at his and son's arrest. In a couple of photos, it almost looks a tiny bit like duper's delight or pride. (Maybe it's just "his bad boy 15 minutes of fame look".) Does anybody else here think so? I said it before, I think Dad has a cocky attitude for the seriousness of these crimes.

LE say only two people involved, but I still believe someone was in the backseat of the truck handing Dad a towel or cloth. This whole thing happened so darn fast, much faster than I ever imagined. Unless it was planned with Dad, then Dad must've had to make a snap decision to help Son. Yet, Dad doesn't seem as fazed as he should look. I guess some people take ghastly things in stride better than I. I'm just trying to process this sad mess and it's All MOO.

View attachment 472276

Source: YouTube.. 2023 NISD John Marshall High School Graduation Ceremony in the YouTube search bar. 1hr 52 min mark

(Normally NISD TV uploads these videos, but this time they used an outside vender, so I won't link the video, but here's a screenshot from his graduation)

He enters the stage from the wrong way! He also struggled a bit with his cap. He has a blank face. People didn't applaud. Afterward he gestured his hands for applause. Didn't get any.

MOO: He seems like he's awkward..Something is "off" MOO...No applause? Applause is a big thing with the Latino community.
InkedScreenshot Capture - 2024-01-05 - 02-18-44_LI.jpg

Last edited:
I am thinking that LE are holding information back … they didn’t say what time SS searched that address … just the time of the “ping”, at arrival to that address …

I am wondering if CP didn’t realise SS had her phone in the car??? maybe it slipped down or under her in some way ??
(As he appears to have removed MG’s phone etc from the Kia, but not SS’s) Another mistake obviously in hindsight …

IMO
Yeah, he doesn't appear to be the brightest....

Four minutes works fine if you accept this was a planned execution (each victim shot in the back of the head once, MG with gun resting against against his head when fired), and the weed transaction was CP's cover story to get MG to come to him where MG and SS were essentially ambushed.

There was no alleged struggle for a weapon aimed at CP. Take note that to charge CP with Capital Murder pursuant to Texas Penal Code, Sec. 19.03, police have to believe CP intended to rob MG/SS when they were killed. Otherwise it's just Murder P.C. 19.02.

CP got the job done, fired, took their stash, dumped the vehicle and the bodies. Kept his mouth shut. He was a good soldier!

And CP will have street cred entering the system-- he wants that, believes he earned it.

That said, I'd be asking who was CP's Captain --this is the dude who really wanted MG gone, and used a 19 yr old punk who probably didn't want to have a life as a tradesman in his dad's HVAC business, earning an honest living.

Nope, CP would rather give up his life, rot in prison, probably receive the death penalty, all in hope of notoriety, infamy, claiming the title of the most wanted killer in SA. It's sick. He's sick. Good riddance. MOO

Source: YouTube.. 2023 NISD John Marshall High School Graduation Ceremony in the search bar. (Normally NISD TV uploads these videos, but this time they used an outside vender, so I won't link the video, but here's a screenshot from his graduation)

He enters the stage from the wrong way! He also struggled a bit with his cap. He has a blank face. People didn't applaud. Afterward he gestured his hands for applause. Didn't get any.

MOO: He seems like he's awkward..Something is "off" MOO...No applause? Applause is a big thing with the Latino community.
View attachment 472285

And six months later -- unbelievable.... :( No winners.

Take note that to charge CP with Capital Murder pursuant to Texas Penal Code, Sec. 19.03, police have to believe CP intended to rob MG/SS when they were killed. Otherwise it's just Murder P.C. 19.02.
With all due respect, but doesn’t the AA suggest the Capitol Murder Charges are for Texas Penal Code 19.03 - For killing Multiple Persons…. ??? (Rather than for robbery that turned murderous as you have suggested ?)

IMG_1288.png

Or have I misunderstood the document (sentences above) ???

IMO

Four minutes works fine if you accept this was a planned execution (each victim shot in the back of the head once, MG with gun resting against against his head when fired), and the weed transaction was CP's cover story to get MG to come to him where MG and SS were essentially ambushed.

There was no alleged struggle for a weapon aimed at CP. Take note that to charge CP with Capital Murder pursuant to Texas Penal Code, Sec. 19.03, police have to believe CP intended to rob MG/SS when they were killed. Otherwise it's just Murder P.C. 19.02.

CP got the job done, fired, took their stash, dumped the vehicle and the bodies. Kept his mouth shut. He was a good soldier!

And CP will have street cred entering the system-- he wants that, believes he earned it.

That said, I'd be asking who was CP's Captain --this is the dude who really wanted MG gone, and used a 19 yr old punk who probably didn't want to have a life as a tradesman in his dad's HVAC business, earning an honest living.

Nope, CP would rather give up his life, rot in prison, probably receive the death penalty, all in hope of notoriety, infamy, claiming the title of the most wanted killer in SA. It's sick. He's sick. Good riddance. MOO
Yep...I'm convinced it was a cold blooded hit.

They still need to tack on the charge for the death of Fabian. I believe it's a separate statute for unborn child. But he isn't charged with murdering Fabian, he gets a Capital Murder charge for murdering a pregnant woman. So, it's different than "multiple persons". (I'm too tired to look up the statute)

Source: YouTube.. 2023 NISD John Marshall High School Graduation Ceremony in the YouTube search bar. 1hr 52 min mark

(Normally NISD TV uploads these videos, but this time they used an outside vender, so I won't link the video, but here's a screenshot from his graduation)

View attachment 472285
Just saw it, it's as if he doesn't want to be there, like "I ain't got time for this". MOO

Yep...I'm convinced it was a cold blooded hit.

They still need to tack on the charge for the death of Fabian. I believe it's a separate statute for unborn child. But he isn't charged with murdering Fabian, he gets a Capital Murder charge for murdering a pregnant woman. So, it's different than "multiple persons". (I'm too tired to look up the statute)
I can’t find a “pregnant woman”, but the Texas Penal Code 19.3 does refer to the murder of a child under 10 years of age … so that would be Fabian … as well as multiple persons ..

So probably fits at least two categories … (7 & 8)

(7) the person murders more than one person:
(A) during the same criminal transaction;  or
(B) during different criminal transactions but the murders are committed pursuant to the same scheme or course of conduct;
(8) the person murders an individual under 10 years of age;

I can’t find a “pregnant woman”, but the Texas Penal Code 19.3 does refer to the murder of a child under 10 years of age … so that would be Fabian … as well as multiple persons ..

(B) during different criminal transactions but the murders are committed pursuant to the same scheme or course of conduct;

They don't have Fabian in the Medical Examiner's log...:(

How can they charge for a death that isn't recorded?

They don't have Fabian in the Medical Examiner's log...:(

How can they charge for a death that isn't recorded?
Yes I know … :( About no individual report ..
Guessing that he is included in Savanah’s Report???

But I have no idea how that would work with potential charges???

Edit to add : Would they put infants on a public register in the US?? Or could that be kept confidential ??

IMO

https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-19-03/
I have found a little more about this ….

This is allegedly from a Statement released by the DA on the Case, the relevant paragraph .….

Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales released a statement Thursday on the pair of arrests:

Under Texas law, a person can be charged with capital murder when there is more than one victim in a murder and there is evidence to believe the defendant caused the death of the individuals. In this case, defendant Christopher Preciado can be charged with capital murder because Savannah Soto and Matthew Guerra were both killed. Moreover, under Texas law, an unborn child is included in the definition of a person. Therefore, Christopher Preciado can be charged with an additional count of capital murder for the death of baby Fabian.

With all due respect, but doesn’t the AA suggest the Capitol Murder Charges are for Texas Penal Code 19.03 - For killing Multiple Persons…. ??? (Rather than for robbery that turned murderous as you have suggested ?)

View attachment 472286

Or have I misunderstood the document (sentences above) ???

IMO

Yes, you are correct that multiple persons appears to be a qualifier as written P.C. 19.03, (7), (A), and (B).

I expected CP to be charged with 3 counts of Capital Murder but Texas appears to qualify the count in Section (7) as multiple persons. IME, from a prosecution standpoint, I'm more comfortable having each murder charge stand on it's own as a form of "insurance" at trial.

Relative to Section (2) the person intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation,... I don't think they are finished stacking the criminal events/actions against the defendant. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius
Back