Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, you are correct that multiple persons appears to be a qualifier as written P.C. 19.03, (7), (A), and (B).

I expected CP to be charged with 3 counts of Capital Murder but Texas appears to qualify the count in Section (7) as multiple persons. IME, from a prosecution standpoint, I'm more comfortable having each murder charge stand on it's own as a form of "insurance" at trial.

Relative to Section (2) the person intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation,... I don't think they are finished stacking the criminal events/actions against the defendant. MOO
Yes totally agree with this … especially the 3 counts of Capital Murder .. and I like your “insurance policy” … it makes absolute sense!

I also think more charges will be added over the coming days ….

JMO

Yes totally agree with this … especially the 3 counts of Capital Murder .. and I like your “insurance policy” … it makes absolute sense!

I also think more charges will be added over the coming days ….

JMO

It's ever so complicated and there are no guarantees your evidence will be admitted, your expert to explain the evidence admitted as a witness, or you miss a deadline and the Judge sanctions your witness and/or evidence, you need all the "insurance" you can afford! JMO

i really think MG was in contact with CP as he was about to arrive and CP was waiting for car to pull up. Probably had done this before so its caused no suspicion. It would be super quick, two shots from the get go and then just open doors and move body. It could be done in 4 minutes. I tend to think CP moved MG's body alone, hence the scrape marks on his back. If dad had helped move him, i would think one person at each end of the body would eliminate those marks. Its possible CP gets in MG's car and starts to drive and then calls his dad, all of which could happen very quickly

One would think if there was enough blood to cause blood to be on the outside of the vehicle, or show that MG was moved into the vehicle, you would also think there would be some blood on the ground where the shootings occurred and from MG being moved which caused the scraps on his back.

I suppose if the shooting happened at the Charlie Chan location the blood could have been casually cleaned up/washed away in the following days. Maybe it wouldn't look that strange for someone to be hosing down their driveway or the street this time of year in southern Texas. Where I live if you did that, the neighbors would like call for a mental health evaluation.

JMO

I am thinking that LE are holding information back … they didn’t say what time SS searched that address … just the time of the “ping”, at arrival to that address …

I am wondering if CP didn’t realise SS had her phone in the car??? maybe it slipped down or under her in some way ??
(As he appears to have removed MG’s phone etc from the Kia, but not SS’s) Another mistake obviously in hindsight …

IMO
BBM

Not sure where everyone is getting the idea that MG's phone was not found or that it was SS's phone that was used to locate the suspects location.

The affidavit does not specify who's phone was used to search the street location, nor does the affidavit specify who's phone pinged at that location. The affidavit only alludes to it being one of the victims phones. Kind of strange in the affidavit it's worded as the "vehicle pinged" near Charlie Chan D. and Cary Grant Dr. and not one of the victims phones.

Maybe LE being very careful not to give out the specific information on who's phone was used.

JMO

Last edited:
BBM

Not sure where everyone is getting the idea that MG's phone was not found or that it was SS's phone that was used to locate the suspects location.

The affidavit does not specify who's phone was used to search the street location, nor does the affidavit specify who's phone pinged at that location. The affidavit only alludes to it being one of the victims phones. Kind of strange in the affidavit it's worded as the "vehicle pinged" near Charlie Chan D. and Cary Grant Dr. and not one of the victims phones.

Maybe LE being very careful not to give out the specific information on who's phone was used.

JMO
SS’ phone being used to locate the truck was stated by the LE official who spoke to the press after the perp walk. According the LE official, after they locate the vehicle, they did a little bit of surveillance on it to determine which home it belonged to and it was at this home they found the father, RP.

@5:03-5:52

Last edited:
SS’ phone being used to locate the truck was stated by the LE official who spoke to the press after the perp walk. H

@5:03-5:52
@AppleTreeGreen Thanks, watched the perp walk video again and SS's phone being found and used is clearly mentioned.

What wasn't mentioned was if MG's phone was or was not found in the vehicle.

Also when the spokesperson was asked where they were killed, he say's he doesn't have that specific information, they just know there were killed at a different location and taken to the apartment complex to dispose of the vehicle and the bodies. He also states that RP was "called afterwords to help".

I think if the shooting occurred at the Charlie Chan location, the spokesperson would have said so. I also don't think the spokesperson would have said "called" he would have said "asked to help" when referring to how RP got involved.

JMO

@AppleTreeGreen Thanks, watched the perp walk video again and SS's phone being found and used is clearly mentioned.

What wasn't mentioned was if MG's phone was or was not found in the vehicle.

Also when the spokesperson was asked where they were killed, he say's he doesn't have that specific information, they just know there were killed at a different location and taken to the apartment complex to dispose of the vehicle and the bodies. He also states that RP was "called afterwords to help".

I think if the shooting occurred at the Charlie Chan location, the spokesperson would have said so. I also don't think the spokesperson would have said "called" he would have said "asked to help" when referring to how RP got involved.

JMO
I was responding only to your question about where the information regarding the role of SS’ phone came from.

As for MG’s phone whereabouts, I did some research after your last response and it is possible that information came from a Fox News and News4USA articles: Gun, cellphone not found in car where Savanah Soto & Matthew Guerra found

I recall the official stating that he didn’t have information regarding the location of where the homicides took place. The Affadavit hasn’t specified a location either if IIRC. I think it is possible LE were collecting evidence, including forensics and video cameras, or were preparing to at the time of the perp walk and the filing of the affidavit. IIRC too the LE only identified the perps’ home earlier that day and they possibly still have a lot to get done in terms of collecting evidence, talking to neighbors and getting recordings from any nearby video cameras. Perhaps at the time of the perp walk LE was waiting for the results before they stated they knew or identified the location of the crime? JMO

I have seen some really good theories about where and how the crime unfolded and believe that LE will release more information as results and such come back and are assessed.

Last edited:
JMO here-- The father Ramon has the kind of face, perhaps, that doesn't show remorse. MOO, the son looks blank, and the father doesn't look sad or upset at his and son's arrest. In a couple of photos, it almost looks a tiny bit like duper's delight or pride. (Maybe it's just "his bad boy 15 minutes of fame look".) Does anybody else here think so? I said it before, I think Dad has a cocky attitude for the seriousness of these crimes.

LE say only two people involved, but I still believe someone was in the backseat of the truck handing Dad a towel or cloth. This whole thing happened so darn fast, much faster than I ever imagined. Unless it was planned with Dad, then Dad must've had to make a snap decision to help Son. Yet, Dad doesn't seem as fazed as he should look. I guess some people take ghastly things in stride better than I. I'm just trying to process this sad mess and it's All MOO.

View attachment 472276
Agree. I am convinced dad took the gun into the pickup on the car park footage. |That might be what the brief stand up by the driver was.

I think SS googled where the home was for direction as they picked him up there to go out elsewhere to deal whatever. When they went to drop him back off they didn't need them.

SS did take the phone didn't she? I am not fully clear about this phone. Did the police find it in the car or did they find it in the Perciado's home?

I now wonder if SS went out on the trip to go get fast food after/cravings or something. MG said he was going on a bit of business and she said, for example can we go to McD's after. He said yes of course it won't take long. She was helping him navigate over there using Google. Didn't need the purse as could use Applepay.

Agree. I am convinced dad took the gun into the pickup on the car park footage. |That might be what the brief stand up by the driver was.

I think SS googled where the home was for direction as they picked him up there to go out elsewhere to deal whatever. When they went to drop him back off they didn't need them.

SS did take the phone didn't she? I am not fully clear about this phone. Did the police find it in the car or did they find it in the Perciado's home?

I now wonder if SS went out on the trip to go get fast food after/cravings or something. MG said he was going on a bit of business and she said, for example can we go to McD's after. He said yes of course it won't take long. She was helping him navigate over there using Google. Didn't need the purse as could use Applepay.
I think, according to the LE official who spoke after the perp walk, SS’ phone was found in the car at the scene where it was located.

I wish there was more info on where the phone pinged, like did they leave their apartment and go straight to Jackie Chan or did they go to Jackie Chan earlier?

One would think if there was enough blood to cause blood to be on the outside of the vehicle, or show that MG was moved into the vehicle, you would also think there would be some blood on the ground where the shootings occurred and from MG being moved which caused the scraps on his back.

I suppose if the shooting happened at the Charlie Chan location the blood could have been casually cleaned up/washed away in the following days. Maybe it wouldn't look that strange for someone to be hosing down their driveway or the street this time of year in southern Texas. Where I live if you did that, the neighbors would like call for a mental health evaluation.

JMO
I didn't know what the weather was like in TX this time of year and thought until now it would be perfectly normal to go out dressed like Dad in that vest. Just looked at todays temp and it will be about 10degrees at midnight tonight. Pretty chilly that.

I had it in my head TX had scorching heat all year.

Adrenaline warms you up though i suppose.

I didn't know what the weather was like in TX this time of year and thought until now it would be perfectly normal to go out dressed like Dad in that vest. Just looked at todays temp and it will be about 10degrees at midnight tonight. Pretty chilly that.

I had it in my head TX had scorching heat all year.

Adrenaline warms you up though i suppose.

It was likely in the 60s the night of the parking lot video.

I was responding only to your question about where the information regarding the role of SS’ phone came from.

As for MG’s phone whereabouts, I did some research after your last response and it is possible that information came from a Fox News article: Gun, cellphone not found in car where Savanah Soto & Matthew Guerra found
Yes I know. I'm not one to make a separate posts for each little detail.

I'll check out the info on MG's phone.

Read so much it all just blends together sometimes.

Yes I know. I'm not one to make a separate posts for each little detail.

I'll check out the info on MG's phone.

Read so much it all just blends together sometimes.
Oh I see. Sorry I thought your response meant you thought I was ignoring the other parts about your earlier post from earlier. My response was just to explain that I wasn’t but I didn’t have info regarding MG’s phone at that time. My apologies, I am still waking up this morning and my brain is still half-asleep and cranky at this time.

Also you do bring up good points about the location of the crime scene and the perp walk.

I agree with you that it is all starting to blend together.

Last edited:
I didn't know what the weather was like in TX this time of year and thought until now it would be perfectly normal to go out dressed like Dad in that vest.
Is it possible that the 10 degrees low was Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit)? It would be extremely rare/unlikely for San Antonio to ever get down to 10 degrees F during the winter; we've not even had a hard freeze in Austin this year. A low of fifty degrees F would be typical for this mild winter here in Texas.

Also, Central Texas weather sucks and blows, literally. Approaching cold fronts pull in warm moist air from the Gulf of Mexico. Shorts and T-shirts, breezy, nice temps in the 70s F. Cold front (Blue Norther) arrives, can get cold fast. Pattern repeats. Good gauge of how cold it is, is if the UPS delivery guy is wearing pants and a jacket.

JMO
No, it would not look strange.

Friday Fan, I'm unable to find the media player. Do you have a link, please? tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazmiaWojo
Back