Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did I hear this correctly? That both victims were involved in the sale and distribution of narcotics?
I want to be sure I really heard that because that‘s a powerful statement.

<snipped for focus>

I agree, that was a very powerful statement by the police chief when he stated that both victims were involved in the sale and distribution of narcotics.

Death penalty being explored (I know for a fact this will greatly depend on the families of the victims.)
Practicing Catholics (if there are any) often ask for no death penalty due to the sanctity of all life. If the families feel very strongly in favor of the death penalty that will influence the prosecutor’s decision.
Even if the families feel strongly in favor of the death penalty, and the jury imposes this sentence Texas won’t act on that sentence if anyone in close family or friends opposes.
All IMHO of course.

<snipped for focus>

Guerra family says they won’t accept anything less than the death penalty

Very hard to hear, I think it was about another member of the P household and whether she had been questioned. Presser said he was going to leave that question unanswered. 6:50 timestamp

JMO
Shouldn't read too much into this. A search warrant was executed at the residence on Thursday and at sometime before, during, and/or after the search, at least one vehicle at the residence was vandalized. It follows that the home owner would he home and interacting with LE. Reporters have been camped at/near the home for days! JMO

Reference the notation above that perhaps both individuals might have been in the ‘trade’ - wasn’t there an earlier ‘selfie’ picture of the two now deceased individuals in a car with a stack of bills (~2 - 2 1/2” high) and both seemingly proud of that money in that photograph? MOO

Just IMHO

I don’t think they are going to go for the death penalty even if the families of the victims want it.

The SA Chief of Police made it clear that both victims were involved in the (ILLEGAL) sale and distribution of narcotics.

<modsnip: not victim friendly>

On that note I’m not sure that C is even going to get a harsh sentence.

Lots and lots of cooperation going on and I’m not sure the Capital Murder charge will hold up when it all shakes down. Will see what the indictment says in 90 days.
This may be manslaughter if C is telling the truth.

“Stand your ground” laws in Texas could hold if he is being truthful.
The shooting happened at his home and his place of business as well (so to speak) so C is well within his rights to defend himself if indeed this was MG’s gun that was initially brandished on him by MG.

There is NO WAY they can pursue Capital Murder if that was MG’s gun.
Look at how much bigger and stronger MG is than C.

This is going to be really, really interesting as more details emerge.

C looks more like a young “deer in headlights” than a hardened .
He looks younger than his 19 years.

I will be surprised if there isn’t some serious REASONABLE DOUBT before this is all said and done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just IMHO

I don’t think they are going to go for the death penalty even if the families of the victims want it.
The SA Chief of Police made it clear that both victims were involved in the (ILLEGAL) sale and distribution of narcotics.
<modsnip>

Lots and lots of cooperation going on and I’m not sure the Capital Murder charge will hold up when it all shakes down. Will see what the indictment says in 90 days.

The shooting happened at his home and his place of business as well (so to speak) so C is well within his rights to defend himself if indeed this was MG’s gun that was initially brandished on him by MG.

I will be surprised if there isn’t some serious REASONABLE DOUBT before this is all said and done.

C does look like a stupid kid. I just wonder if someone else was behind a bigger setup.

Reference the notation above that perhaps both individuals might have been in the ‘trade’ - wasn’t there an earlier ‘selfie’ picture of the two now deceased individuals in a car with a stack of bills (~2 - 2 1/2” high) and both seemingly proud of that money in that photograph? MOO
I always thought that kind of selfie is a stupid idea, trying hard to look like a successful dealer with a pouting partner but I took it more as a MG trying to look cool and flush than proof that SS was involved

Firstly Huge Kudos to SAPD for solving this so quickly!

Yes agree ….Parents may well have been asleep …

However I can’t wrap my head around a 4 minute timeline!

Surely if the shots were fired in a built up residential area at that time of night, wouldn’t neighbour's be calling the Police??

Wouldn’t the odd neighbourhood light go on and people be looking out their windows seeing something going down in the driveway??? Or at least look outside, thru the curtains if you were woken by gunshots?? (Not just one, but two shots)

Could it be possible that CP drove the Kia “home“ to get dad’s help, after the incident taking place at another location??? And that is why the car was only there 4 mins? He had phoned ahead ???

I am just struggling to make sense of the 4 minutes … (To me, it does not seem possible for a drug deal to be initiated …. (At a home address???) Shoot and kill two persons, re arrange at least one body in the car, and move baby seat in the car, wake dad up and arrange help, arrange a plan, and leave the premises in 2 cars … all in 4 minutes??? )

Can it really happen in 4mins, and I am just naive???

JMO!
no, a lot dont call the cops because they hear it all the time and the also last thing i do is turn the lights on or poke my face out a window if i were to hear them.

Last edited:
One would think if there was enough blood to cause blood to be on the outside of the vehicle, or show that MG was moved into the vehicle, you would also think there would be some blood on the ground where the shootings occurred and from MG being moved which caused the scraps on his back.

I suppose if the shooting happened at the Charlie Chan location the blood could have been casually cleaned up/washed away in the following days. Maybe it wouldn't look that strange for someone to be hosing down their driveway or the street this time of year in southern Texas. Where I live if you did that, the neighbors would like call for a mental health evaluation.

JMO
maybe it was done at night

I always thought that kind of selfie is a stupid idea, trying hard to look like a successful dealer with a pouting partner but I took it more as a MG trying to look cool and flush than proof that SS was involved
I doubt that a silly selfie is indication. If true, hopefully the statement was based on other evidence.

I didn't know what the weather was like in TX this time of year and thought until now it would be perfectly normal to go out dressed like Dad in that vest. Just looked at todays temp and it will be about 10degrees at midnight tonight. Pretty chilly that.

I had it in my head TX had scorching heat all year.

Adrenaline warms you up though i suppose.
it was actually warmish those nights that this occurred.

Just IMHO

<modsnip>

I don't see how C could be telling the truth about either murder because fighting over a gun doesn't seem to line up with both getting shot in the back of the head. Getting shot in the back of the head indicates execution point blank or at the very least shooting at someone as they are running away (don't think either in this case were running away).

I just don't see this young couple the day before they are going to have a child pulling a gun out on this guy to rob him or for any other reason. I feel like this was one last quick deal before they went to have their son. They probably had dealt with this guy before and he looks fairly innocent looking.. of course looks can be totally wrong and he could be truly a hardened bad guy who didn't think twice about just executing 2 people.. seems off also, but so does the idea that the two victims were trying to rob him.

As for capitol murder, I do tend to agree that it would be a hard one because the two victims did choose to engage in this activity that ultimately lead to their murders. I am not blaming them, I'm sure they didn't expect to get murdered, but just the act of selling or buying illegal drugs puts them more in danger than the average person. They were not randomly selected to be robbed while out shopping, they were meeting this guy and committing a crime.

I do think threatening the DP is a great way to get the killer to talk. If someone else was involved or if his dad had a larger role, now is the time to speak up and remove the DP from the able. It is a good bargaining chip for the prosecution. He did murder a pregnant woman and I think it could sway things toward the DP staying on the table because their son was innocent in every way. He had to know this woman was pregnant and he still chose to execute her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield
Back