Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't the last message SS to her mum was don't be late taking her to hospital. May mum was taking her and picking her up, she might even have been the birthing partner. So the car seat in his might not of been fitted in properly.
His car was used as his "office" as seen on his telegram pictures, it dirty with produce and I seen they smoke in it aswell so guessing they didn't want baby to be picked up in that as the nurses checking the seating would potentially report it plus child services may already be involved due to dv so he might not be allowed in hospital.

If he wore his pants 'low and loose' I can see them sliding down if his dead body was dragged into the car from the opposite door.
His street/nick name was "Flacko" (skinny) and his social depicts his wearing his pants low. This is my take as well how his pants became were further slouched getting him into the back seat. JMO

Last edited:
Wasn't the last message SS to her mum was don't be late taking her to hospital. May mum was taking her and picking her up, she might even have been the birthing partner. So the car seat in his might not of been fitted in properly.
His car was used as his "office" as seen on his telegram pictures, it dirty with produce and I seen they smoke in it aswell so guessing they didn't want baby to be picked up in that as the nurses checking the seating would potentially report it plus child services may already be involved due to dv so he might not be allowed in hospital.
If I remember correctly it was telling her mom not to be late to the hospital. As in they were meeting there at a given time. That also corroborates the mother story of being at the hospital and Savanah not showing up when expected.

ETA:

“(Savannah’s mom) showed up at the hospital at six o’clock, waited there for two hours and no show,” her aunt Laura said.

Martinez said she worked with Soto at Brookdale, a senior living center, where she helped the elderly.
Soto had stopped working to have her baby but was planning to go back there for work. She had aspirations of being a nurse.
Before she disappeared, Soto’s mother helped her pack and she had her nails done.
“She even called her mom on Friday morning and said, ‘Mom, don’t be late for Saturday.’”

If I remember correctly it was telling her mom not to be late to the hospital. As in they were meeting there at a given time. That also corroborates the mother story of being at the hospital and Savanah not showing up when expected.

ETA:

“(Savannah’s mom) showed up at the hospital at six o’clock, waited there for two hours and no show,” her aunt Laura said.

Martinez said she worked with Soto at Brookdale, a senior living center, where she helped the elderly.
Soto had stopped working to have her baby but was planning to go back there for work. She had aspirations of being a nurse.
Before she disappeared, Soto’s mother helped her pack and she had her nails done.
“She even called her mom on Friday morning and said, ‘Mom, don’t be late for Saturday.’”
Thanks for that excerpt. I didn’t realize SS had a job.

What would you do if someone was pointing a gun at your head and told you to do something?
I would comply- but if I was the other victim then I’m not sure- but I wouldn’t just be sat still unreactive

Just thinking that if MG was dragged back into the car after having potentially been killed outside of it, he would probably have various abrasions depending on the position he was dragged back in. That is, it’s not like someone would lift him and toss him into the back seat like you could do into a trunk. So if they grabbed his arms and he was face down, his face could get scraped up, as well as his chest and front of his legs as he was moved up over the seat or the floor of the doorframe area, and even potentially over the car seat base as many have speculated may have been anchored down. Hopefully the autopsy detected any abrasions like that after the four days they were deceased, which isn’t too long, I hope.

Adding to my post above, unless there were two people involved, and one climbed into the backseat and grabbed his feet as he lay on the ground next to the car, and the other grabbed his arms. Person in back seat on their knees backs out of the back seat while holding his feet to slide him in as the person outside of the car holds up his upper half to carry some of the weight, moving toward the car as they slide the body in. There may not be many abrasions in that scenario.

ETA:

Long before Gloria Cordova (SS mother) reported SS missing, she knew the hospital check in was for Saturday at 6:30 pm. (Earlier reports caused confusion when they cited the time as 6:30 AM).

Gloria said she last talked to SS early Friday and it was unusual for her phone to be off later on Friday, Saturday, Sunday,.. but Mom went to the hospital on Saturday anyway and waited -- believing MG may have interfered with the arrangement because he did not want Cordova at the birth.

When Gabriel Guerra (MG's dad) also couldn't reach his son on Saturday, the day Fabian was to be born, he forced his way into SS/MG's apartment looking for the couple.

Both families knew by 6:30pm Saturday (if not earlier) that the couple was in danger and Sunday, Christmas Eve., and Monday, Christmas Day, were spent searching for the couple. Putting up flyers, canvasing anywhere they could think of.

Reportedly the couple was last seen in their 2013 Gray KIA Optima at 2 p.m. Friday in the 6000 block of Grissom Road in Leon Valley (address of their apartment). DPS/investigators have not indicated if this was by surveillance or if this was the last proof of life.

IMO, the couple was deceased on Friday--corroborating the bodies had been in the car for three or four days-- just as long as they had been out of contact with family. MOO

Just thinking that if MG was dragged back into the car after having potentially been killed outside of it, he would probably have various abrasions depending on the position he was dragged back in. That is, it’s not like someone would lift him and toss him into the back seat like you could do into a trunk. So if they grabbed his arms and he was face down, his face could get scraped up, as well as his chest and front of his legs as he was moved up over the seat or the floor of the doorframe area, and even potentially over the car seat base as many have speculated may have been anchored down. Hopefully the autopsy detected any abrasions like that after the four days they were deceased, which isn’t too long, I hope.
I don't think MG was dragged any distance -- he died of a gunshot wound to the head where the gun was touching his head when it was fired. Whoever did this either tricked them or followed the couple, ambushed them, and they never had a chance.

Also, I think the Court TV analyst may be on to something. We know MG had a court appearance this month and MG may have decided that being a father was more important and he was cooperating with police to stay out of jail and possible prison. I think looking at MG's last arrest/charges may hint at who had reason to be angry with him. JMO

I don't think MG was dragged any distance -- he died of a gunshot wound to the head where the gun was touching his head when it was fired. Whoever did this either tricked them or followed the couple, ambushed them, and they never had a chance.

Also, I think the Court TV analyst may be on to something. We know MG had a court appearance this month and MG may have decided that being a father was more important and he was cooperating with police to stay out of jail and possible prison. I think looking at MG's last arrest/charges may hint at who had reason to be angry with him. JMO
I didn’t say he was dragged a long distance. My point was that if there seem to be no bullet holes in the car that we know of, maybe he was killed just outside of it and dragged right back in. He wasn’t driving from the back seat, so he either sat there himself or was dragged back into it with possible abrasions, if that’s what happened.

I didn’t say he was dragged a long distance. My point was that if there seem to be no bullet holes in the car that we know of, maybe he was killed just outside of it and dragged right back in. He wasn’t driving from the back seat, so he either sat there himself or was dragged back into it with possible abrasions, if that’s what happened.
Sorry, @JerseyWasHome2. When I read "he would probably have various abrasions," I also attributed being dragged to mean a distance. Thanks for clarification.

I am behind this story so sorry for jumping in and this may have already come up. I am going to try to catch up tonight when I get time.

Anyone else think this may have been a crime of passion of sort? Or that perp was a female? I know there are whispers of organized crme/gang related but this feels extremely personal and revengeful. Perhaps to do with that court case as well, but I can almost see a female perp angle too.

The only reason maybe not female as it would be brutal considering a full term baby a victim, ugh :( However, if a jealous woman who was intimate with the boyfriend, I could see her having rage/jealously towards Savannah as it would be further torture for Matthew to witness this.

MOO of course.

I don't know if there be anything of relevance in the record.
728060 was closed today: Def deceased.
It was gonna be tried in State Criminal District Court.

The other two are listed in County Court #4. (Maybe that is where he had bond hearing?)
I wonder if there is a housekeeping issue that is keeping them open?
Can't remember whether County Court documents go through the same clerk as District Court.
716251GUERRA, MATTHEW, GCC49/1/2023BNDRECKLESS DRIVINGView Details
716252GUERRA, MATTHEW, GCC49/1/2023BNDUNLAW CARRY WPNView Details
728060GUERRA, MATTHEW, GNM9/1/2023CLSEVADING ARREST/DETENTION W/ VE

I am behind this story so sorry for jumping in and this may have already come up. I am going to try to catch up tonight when I get time.

Anyone else think this may have been a crime of passion of sort? Or that perp was a female? I know there are whispers of organized crme/gang related but this feels extremely personal and revengeful. Perhaps to do with that court case as well, but I can almost see a female perp angle too.

The only reason maybe not female as it would be brutal considering a full term baby a victim, ugh :( However, if a jealous woman who was intimate with the boyfriend, I could see her having rage/jealously towards Savannah as it would be further torture for Matthew to witness this.

MOO of course.
Court TV thinks it's a hit.
This is due to contact gunshot wound to his head. A gun muzzle was held directly to his head.
Crime of passion would likely be messy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back