Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Vinnie Politan is interviewing SS's mom on Court TV now.
As Vinnie Politan is pointing out-- Some people really change when they have children. MOO, then again some people don't. Everyone though should get the chance to have their much anticipated child. These young people didn't get an opportunity to feel the wonder of becoming a parent, of holding their baby, and being overwhelmed with the love for that child. It's tragic that their lives were taken, Baby Fabian's life was taken before he had a chance.

Just my own thoughts, I will say they trusted whoever came. Could be relative? Friend? Super good buyer? In my town we just had a cold blooded murder between business partner and employee. It happens. The victim had 1 bullet shot to back of head in the truck!

Court TV thinks it's a hit.
This is due to contact gunshot wound to his head. A gun muzzle was held directly to his head.
Crime of passion would likely be messy.

I can understand that but doesn't the gun to head seem more personal? That's real UP CLOSE and having the victim see their face, look into their eyes. Maybe that's just me though.

And then they were put in a trunk IIRC and POIs possibly driving vicim's vehicle in the video? That seems like an awful long time to spend "doing things" when it could easily be a quick execution and walk away.

The perp knows them it seems, so if a hit they are known to them. If this was a hit, I guess it feels amateur and messy to me. MOO

I can understand that but doesn't the gun to head seem more personal? That's real UP CLOSE and having the victim see their face, look into their eyes. Maybe that's just me though.

And then they were put in a trunk IIRC and POIs possibly driving vicim's vehicle in the video? That seems like an awful long time to spend "doing things" when it could easily be a quick execution and walk away.

The perp knows them it seems, so if a hit they are known to them. If this was a hit, I guess it feels amateur and messy to me. MOO
They weren't put in the trunk. He was in back seat, she was in the front.
He was a drug dealer.

UPDATE: ARREST IN SAVANAH SOTO AND MATTHEW GUERRA CASE
SAPD has made an arrest in the Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra case this evening, January 3, 2024. We will FB Live a perp walk within the hour. You can follow us here for the latest:

Finally. Though in my opinion, there will be more arrests

Perp walk..LOL? What if he has a tee shirt over his head?
I want a press conference!

Actually this is good timing. I was expecting at least several weeks.
I’ve never seen law enforcement refer to it by using that phrase. That’s what we and regular cops call it, but you wouldn’t expect that in a press release.

Glad we get to know what this guy looks like. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

1/3/24

SAN ANTONIO – San Antonio police say they have made an arrest in the case involving the deaths of Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra on Wednesday evening.

SAPD is expected to have a press conference with the hour. KSAT will livestream the press conference in this article when it becomes available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back