Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Duty Ron is live...

Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra What are the keys to solving the case​

At about the 43 minute mark, the family member that first reported she opened the car door and couldn't look at SS any longer, is heard here saying she saw blood inside the car. (She also catches herself in this clip not to say 'she' opened the door).

1/3/24

SAN ANTONIO – San Antonio police say they have made an arrest in the case involving the deaths of Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra on Wednesday evening.

SAPD is expected to have a press conference with the hour. KSAT will livestream the press conference in this article when it becomes available.
This article says a father and son have been arrested!
Guerra’s family told KSAT a detective said a father and son have been arrested in the case.

Presser notes:

Father and son 53, 19

Son charged with capital murder, and father abuse of corpse. More charges forthcoming.

Savanah’s cellphone was key, thanks to help from the Secret Service.

Father knew why police were there, and cooperated fully. Police developed enough probable cause to charge them after interrogating them.

These appear to be the only perpetrators. Appears to be a drug deal gone bad.

I’ve never seen anything like this before. The police certainly do things differently down there, not that I’m complaining.
I’m in Texas and thought it was weird. So much direct press access to a murder suspect. What’s the point? And advertising a “perp walk” from an official PD account?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back