Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ramon lives about 6 blocks away from the Colinas apartments in a single family home. Didn't think they lived that close, but figured they were familiar with the location.

There's a black Chevy Silverado in front of his house.
Yeah, I was surprised when the SAPD official inferred they saw the truck still at the home when they arrived. It doesn’t appear that they tried to hide it or dump it or something along those lines.

To me it looked like a secure garage possibly at the SAPD station, I think only press was allowed. I was worried about public and retaliation too but I watched after the presser ended ans very few ppl were there so I’m assuming credentialed press.
Oh yeah, they’ve obviously changed their MO since those days, with these guys sometimes being given bullet proof vests if the perp walk happens in public. I was just joking about the imagery of the whole thing.

I’d like to see more of this sort of thing actually. The camera guys were pretty much inside the car with the suspects.

It was after midnight dad was probably at home maybe in bed when he left the house that night....so he was in his undershirt lol
He probably got the classic “sorry to wake you up dad, but I need you to help me cover up a double murder,” phone call. Hate it when that happens.

So now we know they left their apt Thursday night. Sighting Friday afternoon was not real and mom reported Saturday? Am I right with that timeline?
Yes that’s what I understood. I was surprised because I thought they had been in contact the 22nd and the crime happened that night, but it was night before I thought.

Sounds like dad fully cooperated. Perp walk was a very bold move by of but I liked it. I think it shows they feel the case is solid. Marijuana is not classified narcotic right? So they were not selling vape pens. Biggie Junior was probably high during the commission of the crime or needing a fix. Couldn't really see the son well.

(BBM) I'm not a lawyer so I don't quite understand, but Texas classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, in the same group as other narcotics. For sentencing purposes, it falls under Group 2, which is punishable with two years of prison when possessing less than a gram, and up to life imprisonment for crimes involving more than 400 grams.

Only two perps. Okay, but I don't know if I believe it. Just that one <modsnip> with the good hair killed both MG & SS & the unborn baby. Over a drug deal! So stupid. The father got dragged into it or maybe had an interest or $hare in the drug buy. Fools, and now they'll pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think. He wasn’t there for the shooting. But it’s possible.
They already said he (dad) wasn't part of the shooting. I'm saying it's possible they're both part of something drug related ie supply, snitch, money something like that. I think it's fair to say this wasn't someone buying a small amount of weed.

Killed on Thursday just before midnight.
I think the officer got that wrong and meant to say Friday, 12/22, not 12/21. DPS previously reported SS/MG were last last seen at 2 pm on FRIDAY in their vehicle.

Friday, Dec. 22

Soto is last seen around 2 p.m. at an apartment complex where she and Guerra lived in the 6000 block of Grissom Road in Leon Valley. She was reported to be in a gray 2013 Kia Optima, a car later identified as belonging to Guerra. Soto was pregnant with her first child, who she planned to name Fabian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back