Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if matthews phone, weapon & drugs weren’t found in the vehicle it would suggest Christopher took those, but savannah still had her phone? Maybe the reality of killing a pregnant girl suddenly hit him and he didn’t want to touch her? Maybe he was scared of getting his prints on her and her being harder to clean them off of? When the family member said Matthews pants were down I think that’s because Christopher had pulled them down to search for weapons/money etc.
all my own opinion of course. So so sad but glad they’ve been caught, charges incoming for the murder of baby Fabian too

Just MOO here-- I'd say CP was buying. (MOO, probably ordered, as I believe goods were advertised as coming in soon.) I'd guess he shot MG first. MOO, the deal was with MG, and MG's much more dangerous than SS. Would want to get MG out of the way first. If he shot SS first, I'd think MG would be all over CP in a NY Minute.

Doing a big deal in a car where you're not face to face would be a big mistake. (There's a slight possibility still that MG got into the back seat to do business.) If it was MG selling then he sure didn't take precautions. Seems like CP "jumped the gun" killing them soon into the deal. (Of course, the other thought is this was an ongoing dispute about a prior deal or rip-off an attempt to settle it.) This is totally all my own speculations here.
I think he must’ve killed MG first as well. SS was HEAVILY pregnant, would’ve been much harder for her to escape or attempt to fight back after MG shot, especially if she wasn’t armed either. Plus I think it probably all happened very fast. moo

I think he must’ve killed MG first as well. SS was HEAVILY pregnant, would’ve been much harder for her to escape or attempt to fight back after MG shot, especially if she wasn’t armed either. Plus I think it probably all happened very fast. moo
Agreed, plus maybe why it went bad is through MG? Not victim blaming but just saying maybe MG and CP were arguing, so CP kills MG then of course has to kill SS so no witnesses. If thinking of it logically, it would make sense to kill the person who could get away easier first, but I feel in this situation it wasn't thought about in that way, seems like it just sort of escalated quickly. JMO.

Went back and watched the video and although it’s far away and not the best quality, I do also see someone hand the towel to RP…hmm…I guess not enough evidence for LE to determine who it was? But I’d think they would still investigate it? Strange

In a world where you can be anything you want to be, don't become an abuser of corpses. What an awful tagline to carry through life. Good thing he owns a business for who would hire him? Although his business may go belly up.

The killer's pretty hair will be shaved soon. So be it.

Police didn't mention discovering any drugs, during the arrests, or a large pile of cash. Had he stashed everything?

I’m out of breathe from
running to share that an arrest has been made!!

2 suspects! Father and son! son has long hair like seen in the video haven’t seen dads Entire body to see how full his belly is!

There was a live perp walk last night that many of us watched as it happened. If you haven’t watched it you should, well worth watching.

If thinking of it logically, it would make sense to kill the person who could get away easier first, but I feel in this situation it wasn't thought about in that way, seems like it just sort of escalated quickly. JMO.
Yup, no higher order thinking involved.

MOO and speculation: The perp is a 19-yr-old violent drug dealer with a gun, brought up in the toxic stew of violent San Antonio gang/drug/street culture with a mandate to shoot/kill anyone who "disrespects" you, which could vary from a perceived slight, to being ripped off in a deal, to eliminate anyone considered a threat...or if you think any one of those things might be true...and/or you have a hair-trigger temper from too much meth or whatever, were high when it all went down...with zero consideration of the consequences of murdering two people, one of them a pregnant woman, which will be spending the rest of his miserable life in prison.

I'd also point out, raised by a (MOO) criminal dad, who came immediately when called for help...and reported nothing to the police.

I'd guess there could be more serious charges pending for the dad, but I don't think he would be considered an accomplice under Texas law at this point.

I'm only a humble google lawyer. Can a real lawyer or law adjacent person chime in on whether he could be considered an accessory or something else since it he did help conceal the murder.

All IMHO
This is an extremely high profile case because of the young age of the victims and especially because of Savanah’s full term pregnancy and baby Fabian’s impending birth. Also the fact that Savanah lost her 15 year old brother so recently to drug violence and the drama surrounding that minor perp’s summer court appearance.
The San Antonio police department deserves a lot of credit all around.
They put out the video showing the perps in a very timely way, and they made these arrests in a very timely way.
Everyone can breathe a little easier knowing that this particular murderer is off the streets now.
I personally love the way this was handled by SAPD with the anticipated live streamed “perp walk” and allowing the press to ask the perps questions. Such great PR for this fine police department. Officer Washington Moscoso is handsome and eloquent and was very personable in handling questions from the press in English and Spanish and in sharing information. This is a serious “breath of fresh air“ compared to the way some police departments are tight lipped and offer nothing to anyone during a high profile arrest. So many people became personally vested in this case and it touched many hearts because of the senseless loss of these young lives. Grateful that we were looped in and validated.
Great, great job San Antonio Police Department- you really rock!!!

I haven’t seen anything like this before.. is a perp walk a thing in Texas?

Glad there has been two arrests - I still think there’s a third person who passes Ramon a towel - MOO but I would be investigating any other person who lives at the house.

Ramons attitude stinks - he can scream fake news all he wants we’ve all seen the video and unfortunately for him, his big fat belly pretty much gives him away.

Only two perps. Okay, but I don't know if I believe it. Just that one <modsnip> with the good hair killed both MG & SS & the unborn baby. Over a drug deal! So stupid. The father got dragged into it or maybe had an interest or $hare in the drug buy. Fools, and now they'll pay.
I'm having a hard time too with just one person killing both of them with a shot behind the right ear. I was thinking that they were the "clean-up" crew. Guess I was wrong, but I would not be surprised if there are more arrests.

Unless the perp texted her mom pretending to be her?? Sorry if someone suggested this already - thread has picked up quickly. MOO
It was reported that by I believe Savannah's mother or family member that Savannah "called" her mother remind her not to be late to the hospital Saturday. I don't see how the perp that has been arrested could have pulled that off on Friday morning after Savannah was already dead.

Which further complicates the information given by the SAPD spokesperson when speaking after the perp walk when he said the crime occurred on Thursday instead of Friday. I think the spokesperson has it wrong.

Also Savannah was said to have been last seen on Friday around 2:00 PM. The spokesperson saying Thursday, early Friday being the time the crime took place just doesn't add up.

JMO

“She even called her mom on Friday morning and said, ‘Mom, don’t be late for Saturday.’” https://www.expressnews.com/news/article/savannah-soto-pregnant-matthew-guerra-18575572.php

Friday, Dec. 22

Soto is last seen around 2 p.m. at an apartment complex where she and Guerra lived in the 6000 block of Grissom Road in Leon Valley. She was reported to be in a gray 2013 Kia Optima, a car later identified as belonging to Guerra. Soto was pregnant with her first child, who she planned to name Fabian. https://www.expressnews.com/news/article/savanah-soto-matthew-guerra-timeline-18576821.php

All over drugs is what makes this so sickening. Money is not the only route of all evil it seems.
How can a 19 yr old have such a "drug deal gone bad" worth murdering for??
I guess that's the name of the game in the drug dealing world.
It just sickens me that life is so disregarded. Even a days away newborn baby is fair game.
Drugs or money..ripped-off or robbery.. C.P. chose violence.
I hope at least this wakes up a few of the young ones who are playing the same game.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back