Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those having trouble grasping this murder, I recommend watching the tv show, The First 48. Most of the cases are young people killed over weed, $20, or disrespect. It happens all the time so I don't find it shocking anymore, only sad.
Agreed. Just heard a similar comment on Court TV, about gang relations. Apparently, respect is taken very seriously ... either with us or against us. moo

I doubt the deal was just for weed, but if it was, I suspect CP had intentions of robbing MG of his money and stash of whatever he had on hand. We can't take what CP says at face value.

I'm glad he's behind bars.
That's what I'm thinking. I've never seen something like this for what I think is a small time weed dealer, but if he (or they) were dealing in harder drugs I could see it. It just seems so messy, even though it took days to find them, and it took a bit to get an arrest. This whole case has been a rollercoaster.

One of those wounds was a contact wound though, and the other would have had to have been very close to SS’ head just based on the shooter almost certainly being in the backseat. That wouldn’t have taken any special talent.
Not that we know much for sure, but I keep attributing the two shots, the single cartridge found and the odd presence of the car seat in the passenger area with SS to a different scenario. It seems there was an intent that the deal meet start in RP's driveway (the map search on SS's phone...) and a mere 4-minutes after their arrival the Kia is headed toward the apartment building where it was abandoned. MG was dragged into the back seat and there would have been evidence of that on the ground or surface at whatever location it happened: Blood, skin, fabric and similar. There is no mention of the car moving between 11:50 and 11:54. A couple of predictions:
There will be such evidence found on the driveway or possibly the street at Charley Chan.
There will be another cartridge found. And only one. Near the same locale.
CP will be found to be himself a small time drug dealer.
It will be found that CP is a customer of substantial duration with MG. And he had placed a prior order within the past month or possibly 5-weeks.
The volume of the prior order, and of the one the night of 12/21 were both small...nothing more than $300 involved.
It will be found that CP also has connections with some group that had cause to want MG dead.
There will be GSR found on the interior of the KIA on the passenger side. Some will be under the child seat.
The weapon will not be found unless CP or RP indicate where to find it. It will be a small caliber weapon and may have had a suppressor.
MG's blood will be found in quantity both on the driver's seat side and in the back seat. A more minor amount will
be found on the rear quarter panel and on the door sill of both drivers side doors.

I believe: CP made contact to arrange a delivery and was expecting RP alone. He then hid outdoors awaiting the KIA. The car drives up, stops and he immediately approaches from the passenger side. May have had to tap on the passenger window....He reaches across the car and fires on MG: thats the casing in the car; most semi's eject up and to the right. He has already wrapped his left hand around SS's mouth; she looks toward MP and he shoots her almost immediately. He finds he can't get MP in the back seat with the baby carrier in place so he moves it to the spot where it was found and pulls MG out of the front seat and into the back.

As to why SS was even there? I got nothing unless she had previously been a classmate???

All MOO and strictly conjecture....much of it could be wrong.

Sadly thinking back how many times I have seen photos of people flashing huge wads of money (and/or guns) and then reading "Found Deceased". It almost seems guaranteed. Ugh, will it ever stop?

View attachment 472237

Unfortunately it won't. Too many want the east money and are often far too willing to do evil things to get it

In Texas, seems teens are are also willing to die over the purchase/sale of vapes which may be legal hemp or even nicotine! [Note: recreational use of marijuana is illegal in TX but hemp is legal].

In Texas, seems teens are are also willing to die over the purchase/sale of vapes which may be legal hemp or even nicotine! [Note: recreational use of marijuana is illegal in TX but hemp is legal].

Geezus. So insane. Many of us have been pondering about why someone would murder two/three and have wrongly assumed it must have been a deal for thousands or tens of thousands or more gone bad, but that’s using logic and not based on what actually takes place in this sad world.

Born and bred and yeah I’ve never seen a perp walk. Not even when the federal judge was was assassinated back in the 80’s
Apparently Perp Walks are becoming common in San Antonio. I didn't even put San Antonio in the search..LOL

NYC used to have them all the time, until they were caught staging one and now NYC put the brakes on them.

Perp Walk Videos

Some of these cases in San Antonio don't involve murder or more serious

One case was vandalism and throwing rocks at windows etc. That particular perp walk took place at the Prue Rd Substation. Another was for car thefts.

Usually most people are just pleased to know that a suspect has been arrested, the details and a mugshot. I saw one San Antonio perp walk where the suspect stopped and was chatting and chatting with the press. I have no idea what he was arrested for because I couldn't get the sound to work.

That's what I'm thinking. I've never seen something like this for what I think is a small time weed dealer, but if he (or they) were dealing in harder drugs I could see it. It just seems so messy, even though it took days to find them, and it took a bit to get an arrest. This whole case has been a rollercoaster.
From what he was posting on telegram, he was selling more than just weed

And here's a robbery case in today's DM where the suspect is holding a gun flush with neck/throat of a victim meeting the buyer to sell an iPad! I don't doubt this could have ended in a death.

What a shocking video. I'm actually amazed the couple (especially the man) escaped from this encounter alive. A good reminder to immediately surrender when there's a gun to your neck; you can't win when you bring an iPad to a gun fight. (The good news is the Tesla got some very good images of at least one of the perps.... he will be known, and hopefully, given up.)

Conversation between father and son over cell phone? The time line is so small. Anyone hear 2 gunshots in the residential neighborhood? Did Christopher say “ hey dad I just killed people in our driveway help! Where should I dump them?” My mind is numb.

And here's a robbery case in today's DM where the suspect is holding a gun flush with neck/throat of a victim meeting the buyer to sell an iPad! I don't doubt this could have ended in a death.

All for an effen ipad

Am I missing something? A 19 year old does a drug deal at mom and dad’s house? Really. I wonder if parents did weed also? Kid planned a robbery with help on his own turf?and it went to triple murder?
To be fair, one or both of his parents might have already been asleep at the time since seems MG’s car arrived at their place late at night on a Thursday, according to the AA. Also, MG’s car was heavily tinted so they might not have not necessarily seen or understood what was going on inside unless CP told them beforehand or they experienced or seen this before.

Also, at least right now, I think it might be possible that other drugs other than or including weed were involved in the drug deal since the AA doesn’t specify more than a narcotics deal gone bad.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back