Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched and searched but I will state this as MOO I can't find that he has been reported missing. This is not fact.
I presume the last time Savanna was said to have been seen in the 6000 Block of Grissom Road in Leon Valley at 2 p.m. on Friday, December 22. and may be in a gray 2013 Kia Optima with a temporary Texas license plate 4289D57 is likely the boyfriends vehicle.

The next question is, has the boyfriend been seen since Friday, December 22 at 2PM?

"...Social media users have accused Soto's boyfriend Guerra of abuse, citing the bruises and marks they observed on Soto in her TikTok videos.

According to the BF's mother :
I know my son and his girlfriend were taken against their will because my son does what he does for money. He is not an abusive boyfriend,' the mother said ... "
Red emphasis mine.
Possibly in denial ?

At the same link it's said that neighbors observed the two of them getting into a vehicle, so, no, it doesn't look like they were taken against their will, at least not MG ?
I think Savanah could have been forced to go along ?
This sounds very bad.
I fear for this teen mama-to-be.
:(
Omo.

That is truly bizarre that they were "unable" to enter her apartment. Obviously she could be inside, or there could be clues as to what transpired. Hope more details about this aspect come out soon.
This is beyond crazy. She and her baby are in incredible danger and they can't break down the door or get a key from the manager? I truly don't understand.

This is beyond crazy. She and her baby are in incredible danger and they can't break down the door or get a key from the manager? I truly don't understand.
It sure is. I wonder if there are street cameras or house cameras nearby that captured both of them in the car leaving, so they’re certain she isn’t inside. Still, though, you’d want to go inside and see if anything there helps lead you to her.

The police department issued an alert as of 4pm 12/25. The name of the alert is "clear". It does not mean cleared as in found. Clear Alert issued for missing pregnant San Antonio teen
This is saying she's found:

Update December 26, 4:43 p.m.: Savanah Soto, the pregnant 18-year-old that went missing on December 22 has reportedly been found by local police, according to News 4. Her condition is unknown.

I had to further reduce that to stay within the 10% rule. Not much is in the article but there is a little more.

This isn't sounding good.

A user who claimed to be a neighbor of Soto and Guerra last year said they witnessed the boyfriend 'arguing and beating her almost every day.'

'I witnessed him beating her and kicked her downstairs while she was unconscious,' the unnamed person said, adding that 'he kicked her body and face' and 'she needed stitches.'

The person claimed they testified against Guerra, who is said to be on probation

The family of Michael Guerra confirmed that police told them both Michael and Savanah Nicole Soto, who was pregnant, were found dead inside a vehicle.
LINK:
The article is only talking about 2 of them found dead. No mention of the baby, although I'm pretty sure I can guess the outcome. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper