Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the pictures posted up thread, it doesn't appear the passenger side windows are broken from a possible bullet from a gun shot made outside of the vehicle. Can't see the drivers side and the rear window is covered with a sheet/blanket.

Strange if the shootings took place there, no one heard or reported gun shots that we have heard about. If someone had, the car with bodies should have been discovered before they were.

Someone knew the car was there and contacted her via Facebook, but didn't go investigate or check the car themselves??? I sure hope LE is interviewing that person.

JMO
Those apartments have been in the news alot. They even changed their name recently. When I saw the address and the name, I just said, "Oh, that place...."....It was in the news alot. In 2022, City Council put tenants up in motels.

Many tenants are Section 8. Lots of complaints about poor maintenance. They were known to rent to those with criminal records.

In Oct 2021, a suspect barricaded himself after shooting a women, then killed himself. He had been convicted of murder in 1996. In Nov 2021, there was a double homicide. In Mar 2021, there was a massive fire.

Seven Oaks Apartments SA 5903 Danny Kaye Google News Search

Last edited:
From the pictures posted up thread, it doesn't appear the passenger side windows are broken from a possible bullet from a gun shot made outside of the vehicle. Can't see the drivers side and the rear window is covered with a sheet/blanket.

Strange if the shootings took place there, no one heard or reported gun shots that we have heard about. If someone had, the car with bodies should have been discovered before they were.

Someone knew the car was there and contacted her via Facebook, but didn't go investigate or check the car themselves??? I sure hope LE is interviewing that person.

JMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227-165831_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227-165831_Gallery.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 124
What an angering case. Who takes their very pregnant girlfriend to be around dangerous people? She should have been at home resting and waiting for the birth. (IMO - this is what it currently sounds like happened.)
Someone who obviously didn't care about her safety and well being as evidenced by his past with her.

JMO
Just as mysterious as to why LE could not access her apartment when she was declared missing.

Is that not a bullet hole ?
That could be the reflection of a news helicopter circling overhead.

That window would shatter into little tiny pieces if shot. Car windows are made of safety glass. The window tint may hold it all together, but you would defiantly see the window was broken from the outside.

Could it have been an issue of drugs being manufactured in the apartment? Would the evacuate adjacent apartments? Just my thoughts on why they couldn't access her apartment.

Good idea. However, in the first hours of the report of a missing pregnant 18 year old about to deliver a baby, you would think getting into her apartment would be of paramount importance, especially with the strong history of domestic violence.

Unless, LE already had CCTV footage of the two of them departing the apartment.

Perplexing, indeed.

"dangerous work"
Right.
ETA: I never imagined.
I really want to know what his work was, surely it put them in danger by the sounds of that, but the perceived history of abuse, leads me to thinking murder/suicide, however why would he take her out of the apartment to do that in the car? a lot of questions and I agree with other members, baby died with mama :(

I really want to know what his work was, surely it put them in danger by the sounds of that, but the perceived history of abuse, leads me to thinking murder/suicide, however why would he take her out of the apartment to do that in the car? a lot of questions and I agree with other members, baby died with mama :(
....There are pictures of him flashing cash etc...

Between the pictures of the investigator looking into the rear window of the vehicle and the rear windows being covered with sheets but not the front windows, the bodies must have been in the back seat. That a bit perplexing and doesn't suggest murder/suicide to me.

I'm leaning towards revenge killing or drug debt or deal gone wrong.

JMO

JMO
does look like the drivers side front is covered by sheet too, but that could be just to hold sheet.

Police reported late Wednesday morning that the pregnant woman and man each sustained a “gunshot wound.” It referred to both as victims.

The statement also mentioned that an unborn child was pronounced dead at the scene.

That eliminates the baby snatcher theory. And the murder/suicide theory.

Still leaning towards the gang/cartel drug murder or the retaliation murder theory.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member