Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two bodies were found in a Kia Optima matching the description of one belonging to the boyfriend, and they may have been there for three or four days, Police Chief William P. McManus said at a news conference

“Savanah was so, so happy because she was going to be a mommy. It breaks my heart,” her mother told KENS-TV

The video says they were in a medical centre apartment complex FWIW

The apartment site is called Colinas at Medical, but the street address is Danny Kaye Blvd. There is no medical facility or street of those names nearby. The website does not mention any medical-associated features or any reason why it would have the name Medical.

My god, it almost sounds as though this beautiful girl was killed for her baby
REPORTER - What makes this a complex crime scene?

CHIEF - I don't want to go into details about that, but again, I will repeat that it appears to be a very complex crime scene; very perplexing crime scene.

Yep.

The apartment site is called Colinas at Medical, but the street address is Danny Kaye Blvd. There is no medical facility or street of those names nearby. The website does not mention any medical-associated features or any reason why it would have the name Medical.

It's in the medical center area, but the area is huge and it's mostly apartment complexes. Much of it has nothing to do with the medical center. I believe this complex may possibly be lower income housing. I think Seven Oaks changed it's name due to all the bad publicity. Either way, both Seven Oaks and Colinas are at the same address.

Flashback: Tenants at Seven Oaks, now called Colinas at Medical, formed a union last summer with the help of the Texas Organizing Project. They made consistent headlines and aimed to get the attention of both property management and city leadership.

Screenshot Capture - 2023-12-26 - 23-10-30.png

Last edited:

I live in SA these apartments are located in what we call South Texas Medical Center. There’s at least 8 hospitals in that area. Here are some of the main ones

Attachments

• IMG_3093.png
    IMG_3093.png
    597.4 KB · Views: 13
Family of killed teen attacks murder defendant in courtroom brawlI The defendant Victor Rivas apparently made gestures at the victim's (Ethan Sotos) family and they went at him. Ethan was Savanah's brother. Can't help but wonder if there is any connection with that and what happened to Savanah. Just a thought. JMO

Jeebus. That's another thought, there. Savannah's brother was killed a year ago over a drug deal gone wrong, and she was still living with repetitive abuser who was also in the drug trade. Her family physically attacked her brother's killer when he was in trial in the courtroom.

Drugs everywhere in this group.

Last edited:
Family of killed teen attacks murder defendant in courtroom brawl I The defendant Victor Rivas apparently made gestures at the victim's (Ethan Sotos) family and they went at him. Ethan was Savanah's brother. Can't help but wonder if there is any connection with that and what happened to Savanah. Just a thought. JMO
Thanks for posting the article and your thoughts. Yikes, it just happened in October 2023, so it sure seems like this possibly could have something to do with the incredibly sad latest developments. Just so Sad :(

Thanks for posting the article and your thoughts. Yikes, it just happened in October 2023, so it sure seems like this possibly could have something to do with the incredibly sad latest developments. Just so Sad :(
Or it's just people getting all out of hand.

reports circulated that defendant had gestured toward Soto’s relatives in the courtroom gallery.

Defendant's attorney, said he and his client had been in court for a pretrial conference and the bailiffs, “as they always do, told everyone, ‘Don’t talk to family,’”

However, if defendant made a "gesture", then who knows???

Last edited:
TRANSCRIPT OF POLICE STATEMENT 26TH DECEMBER
CHIEF - What I'm about to tell you is preliminary information and could change, quite possibly will change, as detectives get further into the investigation.​
And what we're looking at right now, I think everybody knows the background on this, so I won't go into it, but what we're looking at right now is a very, very perplexing crime scene and detectives right now are looking at this as a possible murder but we don't know for sure...........snipped to reply​
What does the Chief mean by "everybody knows the background"? Is he talking about her brother being killed and the family brawl in the courtroom with that suspect? A very, very perplexing crime scene... that statement is very perplexing as well. Finding two people deceased, but it's somehow a very perplexing scene. :confused:

A user who claimed to be a neighbor of Soto and Guerra last year said they witnessed the boyfriend 'arguing and beating her almost every day'

A user who claimed to be a neighbor of Soto and Guerra last year said they witnessed the boyfriend 'arguing and beating her almost every day'

The shooter reportedly lured his 'victim' from his home in May 2022 after Ethan stole THC cartridges from Rivas (pictured: Ethan Soto)

The shooter reportedly lured his 'victim' from his home in May 2022 after Ethan stole THC cartridges from Rivas (pictured: Ethan Soto)

Victor Nathaneal Rivas, 18, was on trial for the murder of Ethan Soto, 15, on Friday when the Soto family launched an attack, footage shows

Moment murder suspect is beaten up by victim's family inside court

Pictures of the car after it was found:
2abe72e2-ccf1-4aee-a762-34e5561b0f1b-GCT4Pt4XEAAxXa5.jpg

00367bf5-ea4f-4b0a-87bb-7639511c3bc0-SAVANAHSOTO2.PNG

Family of killed teen attacks murder defendant in courtroom brawlI The defendant Victor Rivas apparently made gestures at the victim's (Ethan Sotos) family and they went at him. Ethan was Savanah's brother. Can't help but wonder if there is any connection with that and what happened to Savanah. Just a thought. JMO
A friend's son was murdered recently in Texas not too far away, and the murderers' (there were 3) families/friends are talking smack about the victim and posturing. The perps are apparently engaged in gang life and don't respect anyone or anything, least of all the courts. My friend is concerned for their safety which is just crazy, and the police don't seem to be able to do anything about it. Maybe something like that is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper