DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

archenemy toenail

What happened to HaLeigh?
Reaction score
“Leon Valley Police are searching for a pregnant teenager last seen at her apartment complex.

The mother of 18-year-old Savanah Nicole Soto said she last heard from her daughter on Friday. The police chief confirmed there is an ongoing missing persons investigation.

Gloria Cordova said Soto was a week past her due date and was set to be induced Saturday night but never showed up to the hospital.”

Yikes.

How scary! She’s already a week past her due date—she needs to be under medical supervision. The fact she didn’t show up to her own induction is extremely troubling. As is the fact that her mother cannot get in touch with her boyfriend.

Praying for a happy resolution here— is it possible she she went into labor without being induced and was admitted to a hospital somewhere they haven’t been able to check yet? It wouldn’t explain why she hasn’t reached out to her mom but at least she and baby would be safe and cared for.

MOO.

Last edited:
“She told KENS 5 that Soto's phone was dead and police could not get ahold of her boyfriend. Cordova identified Soto's boyfriend as Mathew Guerra to MySA. MySA reached out to police to confirm whether a missing persons report has been filed for Guerra.”

“She told KENS 5 that Soto's phone was dead and police could not get ahold of her boyfriend. Cordova identified Soto's boyfriend as Mathew Guerra to MySA. MySA reached out to police to confirm whether a missing persons report has been filed for Guerra.”

Savannah's mother also lost a son in 2022.

Cordova also spoke about grieving the loss of her 15-year-old son Ethan Soto in 2022, and that it feels like "it’s like one after another."

I just saw the notice about her being missing on Facebook…but then I saw on a public group that she was found. Really hoping that she has been found safe!

Edit- now I remember why those groups are not always the best sources of info…this one in particular has a lot of commentary. But everyone is just hoping that she is found safe.

Last edited:
It seems like they still don't know where Savanah Soto is...and her BF is MIA.

This doesn't sound good.

Confusing, "CLEAR Alerts" are issued when someone is in, "imminent danger or disappearance was involuntary ".

Last edited:
It seems strange that the police weren't able to enter her apartment. I'm surprised they didn't have a warrant.

KENS reported that police attempted to enter Soto's apartment on Monday, but were unsuccessful. Soto's friends and family organized a search of the area on Monday night as well.

LEON VALLEY, Texas — The family of Savanah Nicole Soto organized a search for the missing pregnant teen Christmas night.

They gathered at the apartment complex she was last seen in Leon Valley. From there, family and friends drove around the area.

1703608658155.png

https://twitter.com/TX_Alerts/status/1739407946260320321
1703609371626.png

Has the boyfriend been reported missing as well? My guess is he is the prime suspect in this case.

Follow the cell phones. I would hope LE is looking into whether both of their phones were together the last time both of the phones were connected to the network and where the last position of each of their phones was?

JMO

Has the boyfriend been reported missing as well? My guess is he is the prime suspect in this case.

Follow the cell phones. I would hope LE is looking into whether both of their phones were together the last time both of the phones were connected to the network and where the last position of each of their phones was?

JMO
I have searched and searched but I will state this as MOO I can't find that he has been reported missing. This is not fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper