Found Deceased TX - Sgt. Elder Fernandes, 23, Fort Hood, 17 August 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could be mistaken, but it kinda sounds like the family and family's atty are the ones who outed the abuse. I comoletely agree that it could add to his feelings of shame ... but i also understand why they don't want the army sweeping this under the rug.

I'm also terrified for my own selfish reasons ... my daughter will be stationed there for 2021 ... no on-base housing is available ... and I've no idea how to help ensure her safety.
Unless he had previous psychiatric issues which I doubt, he looks happy, healthy and relaxed, in his field photo, the harm done him is possibly lethal.
It looks like he made sergeant 4 years.
But apparently reporting being sexual assaulted in yet another situation of an isolated procurement room was ruining his career as he was removed from his own unit. Enough life setback to destroy many.
And perhaps there is a cabal of bad actors at Hood.

Last edited:
I am proud of his family for being so diligent. But I'm sure they can't stay in Texas to search forever. I hope they find out information and quickly, because the longer Elder is gone, obviously the slimmer the chances are of him being alive. :(
Another Fort Hood soldier goes missing, this time 'of his own accord'
"Information gathered from fellow soldiers indicate Sgt. Fernandes left on his own accord," the 1st Cavalry Division said in a statement over the weekend.
Yet they won't allow the family to talk to these fellow soldiers??? ... Something smells here.

I sincerely doubt he's missing "of his own accord" and I resent that phrase being used in this case.

"Soldiers have visited local hotels and hospitals throughout central Texas and continue to expand their search efforts," the statement said. "The chain of command is working closely with local civilian and military agencies to coordinate search efforts."

I'm getting a CYA vibe from the soldiers' search.

Fort Hood Soldier Gone Missing After Reporting Sexual Abuse
After Fernandes was last seen at a residence in Killeen, Texas, on Aug. 17, he didn’t come to work the next day, although his vehicle was found back at his unit’s parking lot. The brigade searched the entire division area, including the buildings and parking lots, but had been unable to find him, and had reached out to U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division and civilian law enforcement agencies for help, according to Fort Hood.

Also...
https://twitter.com/forthood?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1296812429393956866|twgr^&ref_url=https://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ft-hood-soldier-believed-left-accord/story?id=72567445
Ha! Their cover photo. Eye roll...

Last edited:
I am proud of his family for being so diligent. But I'm sure they can't stay in Texas to search forever. I hope they find out information and quickly, because the longer Elder is gone, obviously the slimmer the chances are of him being alive. :(
Another Fort Hood soldier goes missing, this time 'of his own accord'

Yet they won't allow the family to talk to these fellow soldiers??? ... Something smells here.

I sincerely doubt he's missing "of his own accord" and I resent that phrase being used in this case.

I'm getting a CYA vibe from the soldiers' search.

Fort Hood Soldier Gone Missing After Reporting Sexual Abuse

Also...
https://twitter.com/forthood?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1296812429393956866|twgr^&ref_url=https://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ft-hood-soldier-believed-left-accord/story?id=72567445
Ha! Their cover photo. Eye roll...

It's Texas, he left his car. In Texas:
You are going to drive to somewhere to off yourself.
You are going to drive to go AWOL.
You are going to drive to do anything.
Very fishy. And we know that their CID didn't do nada about Vanessa until a literal congressional fire was built under them, so why is this any different?

Last edited:
It's Texas, he left his car. In Texas:
You are going to drive to somewhere to off yourself.
You are going to drive to go AWOL.
You are going to drive to do anything.
Very fishy. And we know that their CID didn't do nada about Vanessa until a literal congressional fire was built under them, so why is this any different?
Yes. Where could he have walked? Not using credit cards or phone. WHO drove him home? I want to know the last person that spoke to him. The primary witness in a sexual assault investigation is missing!

Is it so hard to believe there is a serial killer in FT Hood that seems to be targeting soldiers to “shut them up?”
What is the common denominator here? Has one been established? Is there one? Are there any cases off base that can be considered? This is unbelievable. MOO IMO

Leaving the car behind is similar to VG.

Tim Miller is there. He already knows that CID is either kneecapped from above above or is just some kind of "Bro" joke.
MOO they should be forced to show people a balony sandwich in a ziploc instead a badge until they start solving some crime and keeping a hold of prime suspects.

MOO also EF similar to VG, as an achiever, earnest, not cynical, very patriotic.

Hopefully some insiders find some actual grit inside themselves and start talking.
A fact finding congressionally contracted reviewing team from Price-Waterhouse isn't going to crack open something this hardened.

Is it so hard to believe there is a serial killer in FT Hood that seems to be targeting soldiers to “shut them up?”
What is the common denominator here? Has one been established? Is there one? Are there any cases off base that can be considered? This is unbelievable. MOO IMO
Someone said common denominator was they were of Hispanic heritage I believe.

I don’t think there’s any evidence of a serial killer.

I think Vanessa Guillen was the victim of a sexually motivated homicide. Her killer is dead.

I have my own theory about what happened to Gregory Morales, and I think he was murdered by someone very close to him. I think that one was financially motivated.

I’m not convinced foul play is afoot here, but I’m open to it. It’s my understanding that the Staff Sgt. who dropped him off, would have been from his new unit. There would be no clear motive there.

I also find it interesting that he was dropped off at a house he no longer lived at. I think he wanted it that way.

The question is what happened after he was dropped off.

Hi, local here. The Temple Daily Telegram reports that a body of a male in his 20s was found tonight, deceased but no signs of foul play. They haven’t released the name of the man yet. If it is indeed Elder, this would be roughly 30 miles from Where he was last seen. I am including the article but you have to have an account to view it.
Body found in Temple near Sammons Golf Course

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back