Found Deceased TX - Sgt. Elder Fernandes, 23, Fort Hood, 17 August 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"According to Ailina, he was dropped off after he was discharged from the hospital on the base but it is unclear what he was in the hospital for.

“He told me as soon as he got out of the hospital on Monday he would call me, he would explain everything to me, but that never happened,” said Ailina.

Mother Of Brockton Soldier Missing From Fort Hood: 'We Cannot Just Sit Here'

BBM

If the bad influence is coming from the entrenched forces of criminality of the gate towns, it makes sense to close the base, start again at a new location and zealously guard against the same nexus with the town developing with the base.
That means on base housi g like they did before evry mikitary installation became communties main source of rents.

Family wants Fort Hood investigated after Brockton soldier disappears

The family of a missing Brockton soldier is calling on Congress to investigate Fort Hood.  

Sgt. Elder Fernandes, 23, was last seen by members of his unit one week ago. The Army said he did not report to work on Tuesday.

An attorney representing the family said Fernandes was sexually assaulted in April inside a supply room at the base, after a superior officer groped him.
GOOD GOD
So instead of a hammer to head in the supply room he is getting outed as being sexually assaulted so he will hammer himself.

I could be mistaken, but it kinda sounds like the family and family's atty are the ones who outed the abuse. I comoletely agree that it could add to his feelings of shame ... but i also understand why they don't want the army sweeping this under the rug.

I'm also terrified for my own selfish reasons ... my daughter will be stationed there for 2021 ... no on-base housing is available ... and I've no idea how to help ensure her safety.

If the bad influence is coming from the entrenched forces of criminality of the gate towns, it makes sense to close the base, start again at a new location and zealously guard against the same nexus with the town developing with the base.
That means on base housi g like they did before evry mikitary installation became communties main source of rents.

Jill, this is Sergeant Sacker. Listen to me. We've traced the call... it's coming from inside the house. Now a squad car's coming over there right now, just get out of that house!

I could be mistaken, but it kinda sounds like the family and family's atty are the ones who outed the abuse..
In a statement to CNN, Lt. Col. Chris Brautigam, a 1st Cavalry Division public affairs officer, said that there is an "open investigation of abusive sexual contact" involving Fernandes, who was classified as a victim in the inquest.

"The unit sexual assault response coordinator has been working closely with Sgt. Fernandes, ensuring he was aware of all his reporting, care, and victim advocacy options," Brautigam's statement reads. "The unit also facilitated his transfer from a unit who has recently deployed to a different unit within the brigade to ensure he received the proper care and ensure there were no opportunities for reprisals."
Fort Hood Soldier Reported Being Sexually Abused Before Vanishing 1 Week Ago

I think the public support and media pressure in favor of survivors is often what leads to justice in various institutions, including the military. I don't think the military ever has a self-interest in reporting on this sort of investigation, and I think they probably avoid reporting on actual numbers and assault cases unless someone is going to the media or doing something that threatens to make those cases public.

I think the family is putting pressure on the military and keeping them in the spotlight to protect Elder from reprisals. It will be difficult (if Elder is alive) for the military to pursue any action or reprisal against him given how much international publicity this has gotten. I mean: even Trump said something about it.

All eyes are on Fort Hood right now, and it would be better for them if Elder returned alive because anything else will be the beginning of a long battle for justice that I believe the Fernandes family and its supporters will not relent on.

And while it is true that males have a hard time with shame after reporting sexual assault, Elder right now is a hero to many of us for doing it. He is a hero and a role model who refused to allow abuse and who risked his life and mental health to speak out against it.

Let's be clear: his terror and mental health problems were caused by the sexual abuse/assault at Fort Hood, and by how the military handled it (including the parts we don't know yet)-- not by his family seeking justice for him. He does not deserve to be shamed for reporting this. He does not deserve to be shamed because it is in the media. He does not deserve to be told that publicity about this should shame him. His suicidal thoughts were not caused by those who love him but by those who terrorized and abused him. MOO.

Where was Elder Fernandes last seen? Family struggles to reconcile Fort Hood's information with their own
Fort Hood believes Sgt. Fernandes, 'Left on his own accord,' but frustrated family members said that just doesn't line up with their information.

Family of Elder Fernandes questions info they've been given | kcentv.com

The family said Fernandez was cleared to return to work. When they spoke to officials about who exactly took Fernandez home, however, they said officials could not give then access to the "Members of his unit," as referred to in the Fort Hood press release, that took him home.

The family said Texas EquuSearch searched the area where Fernandes was supposedly dropped off and found nothing. They worry that he was never taken there in the first place.

"There is no proof of who picked him up. There is no proof of where he went. There is no proof of where he was really dropped off. There is no proof of anything," Isabel said.

Leave no stone unturned Fernandes Family! MOO JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8