GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another burning question I have. How many will be arrested or how many more murders will occur before this is 'over'? I certainly don't think it's over yet. It is said that these guys were fronted $150k of weed. Rumors swirling about who it was fronted from, but regardless, being robbed (& then flushing some, plus whatever was found by the police), I think it's safe to assume they don't have the $150k to pay back, and they don't have enough weed to sell to make it back, either. I think more is coming. Plus the guy who led the police to shavon and mike t is being named in MSM. I am not sure how he's connected, but regardless of how, I bet he has a target on his back now. Maybe he'll be 'safer' in jail for now, maybe not. Like I said I don't think this is over yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my first thought when they named him as an informant in the news... his name could have been redacted from the affidavits and he could have still been arrested on the same charge and he could have played it off as "I don't know how they know that I knew....". I feel like this young man will ultimately pay as well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that's just it....when will it be over? As some of you have pointed out, whoever the drugs came from *the higher up*, they are going to want the money. If they don't have the money, I don't think it'll be forgiven debt. The 'lower ranks' that have been arrested, they thought they were going to handle this the street method as the 'higher up' would do. BUT, they aren't the 'higher up' and don't have the clout that the 'higher up' has. So, they didn't get their money, nor their supply back. Even after kidnapping, it would appear that they still didn't get the money or supply...so they know they are now walking targets! They would have a timeframe to repay the 'higher up'. They can't, because they don't have it! Sooo....I think they had found Titus first, being a 19yr old wanna be gansta, he sang like a canary about who stole the drugs....they may have beat the crap out of him to get the confession, but I think they had him first. Might even believe he did set it up to be stolen, and was going to teach him a lesson.

But now, the money or drugs still are owed to the 'higher up'.... and someone is going to have to come up with! IMO!

I've never lived the drug life, and frankly, I don't want to be a part!!!

I'm saddened that with as many arrests, and two deaths...this thread isn't jumping...

I was looking for SM of each person so far arrested....I think I found 5 or 6 FB pages for Michael Titus. Trying to read each SM of ones I could connect, I got a headache, education on how the drug world is, made my eyes burn, and heart bleed...this is just a sad, sickening case. Each of the people have no respect for themselves, and are living a culture that shouldn't even exists. <modsnip>

Im kind of ticked that he was named in the media. Yes he needs to serve time for his part but let him serve it in silence and not place a target on his back. If he is going to continue his lifestyle when he gets out I would rather him die while doing wrong instead of die b/c he did something right. ......if that makes sense

It does make sense, your post, not their actions.

It was what I was trying to say that I have mixed feelings about his arrest. If people know they are going to go down as a 'snitch' and still charged with a crime, more are likely to keep quiet! You can't ask for tips, information about a crime, then arrest those that have the information you seek. Kinda defeats the purpose of asking for that information.

Again, if he is found to have played a greater part in this, I won't feel the same. But if he is guilty just for knowing something happened, and happened less than a week ago..... then I don't think he should have been arrested. But even if the charges are dropped now, he's a walking target! IMO.

If he known for a month or so and still hadn't said anything...but it really hadn't been a week! And maybe he was dealing with fear, or doing what was right, or hoping to hire an attorney, I don't know.

***note to self...try to list each perp arrested thus far, and link any prior arrests, and their sm pages for further sleuthing**

Just some observations: (1) These "people" are not rocket scientists. Anyone with 1/2 a brain realizes that a kidnapping brings in the FBI. The FBI has enormous resources. Same as bank robbery. Federal offense. FBI has it's issues but if they are looking for you, especially something as serious as this case was, they will find you.

Very well said.

As a side note, this inhuman crime mirrors one that happened in Los Angeles a few years ago: A gang of halfwits kidnap the younger brother of somebody they were engaged in a minor league drug dispute with.

The gang have no real plans, made no prior arrangements, and mill around for a few days "thinking" about what to do next. The boy, also about 13-14 years old, is then murdered by the alpha male leader. The groups scatters (it had started to fragment even before the murder). It takes law enforcement 2-3 days to round them all up.

***note to self...try to list each perp arrested thus far, and link any prior arrests, and their sm pages for further sleuthing**

I have stumbled upon quite a few, these people all seem to have multiple sm(Facebook) pages and few to none are listed as their real name!

Very well said.

As a side note, this inhuman crime mirrors one that happened in Los Angeles a few years ago: A gang of halfwits kidnap the younger brother of somebody they were engaged in a minor league drug dispute with.

The gang have no real plans, made no prior arrangements, and mill around for a few days "thinking" about what to do next. The boy, also about 13-14 years old, is then murdered by the alpha male leader. The groups scatters (it had started to fragment even before the murder). It takes law enforcement 2-3 days to round them all up.

There's a movie about this. Alpha Dog.

1ff40b551b4d326a35e0f288bf826e65.jpg

https://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/04/18/nicholas-markowitz-murder-882000/

I have stumbled upon quite a few, these people all seem to have multiple sm(Facebook) pages and few to none are listed as their real name!

They categorize their life with different groups of people on each one....children and family on one and drug relationships on others...JMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Ok so Perkins... he is where the 'cartel' aspect is coming from. Here is one of his FB pages... his gf, Leodris is listed, as well as some of the others. Notice the KP in the facebook link.... yup, it's him.

https://www.facebook.com/longmoney.kp

<modsnip>

Interesting that no one is posting crap to that FB page of KP, but most of the others, people are pissed and blowing steam. Sooo how much clout does he hold? People scared of him? I don't know yet, but just noticed there is not one single post to him in anger or about the situation...

You can have it to where no one can post on your profile or tag you unless you approve it. I gaurantee his account is set up that way. Every other page is full of comments and postings. His just must be locked down.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

The text messages that Titus sent to his girlfriend, can someone explain to me what he meant by jaay?

Jaay, jay, J, and sometimes texted as "gage," (one of the oldest-known slang U.S. terms for the drug), all refer to marijuana. Jaay came from the spoken version of the letter "J" which is the second half of "MJ," a very common term for marijuana. Today in many states you'll hear "double-M," which indicates MMJ, or "medical marijuana," a newer street term that implies a high degree of cleanliness and purity.

I still don't understand why they took and killed Shavon. Clearly she looks like a child.
I just don't get it. All the articles and SM have my head spinning and can't make sense of any of this.

She saw faces and heard incriminating conversations. A living victim, especially an innocent 13-year-old girl, would be a solid-gold witness for the prosecution. So just as you or I would swat an annoying mosquito buzzing around our heads, these evil pieces of human excrement murdered a child in cold blood, likely execution style. To greedy gangsters like them, human lives have zero value. They kidnapped her to trade for the drugs that were stolen from them. The gambit didn't work, so she had to be disposed of to prevent her future testimony.

Well that's just it....when will it be over? As some of you have pointed out, whoever the drugs came from *the higher up*, they are going to want the money. If they don't have the money, I don't think it'll be forgiven debt. The 'lower ranks' that have been arrested, they thought they were going to handle this the street method as the 'higher up' would do. BUT, they aren't the 'higher up' and don't have the clout that the 'higher up' has. So, they didn't get their money, nor their supply back. Even after kidnapping, it would appear that they still didn't get the money or supply...so they know they are now walking targets! They would have a timeframe to repay the 'higher up'. They can't, because they don't have it! Sooo....I think they had found Titus first, being a 19yr old wanna be gansta, he sang like a canary about who stole the drugs....they may have beat the crap out of him to get the confession, but I think they had him first. Might even believe he did set it up to be stolen, and was going to teach him a lesson.

But now, the money or drugs still are owed to the 'higher up'.... and someone is going to have to come up with! IMO!

I've never lived the drug life, and frankly, I don't want to be a part!!!

I'm saddened that with as many arrests, and two deaths...this thread isn't jumping...

I was looking for SM of each person so far arrested....I think I found 5 or 6 FB pages for Michael Titus. Trying to read each SM of ones I could connect, I got a headache, education on how the drug world is, made my eyes burn, and heart bleed...this is just a sad, sickening case. Each of the people have no respect for themselves, and are living a culture that shouldn't even exists. <modsnip>

I think you've offered a great summary here, and I agree there will be more retribution murders before long. Still a mystery to me how Titus and SR ended up at the same location, and killed by the same person? Lots of questions left to sift through. But, I really appreciate your "big picture" description of the crime.

Jaay, jay, J, and sometimes texted as "gage," (one of the oldest-known slang U.S. terms for the drug), all refer to marijuana. Jaay came from the spoken version of the letter "J" which is the second half of "MJ," a very common term for marijuana. Today in many states you'll hear "double-M," which indicates MMJ, or "medical marijuana," a newer street term that implies a high degree of cleanliness and purity.

I'm not disagreeing with your info, but think it means something different in this instance.

Since his girlfriend doesn't believe him initially, I think 'on jaay' is a reference like 'I swear to God' or 'on my mamas grave' or 'on my kids lives'

IMO, Jaay in this instance is referring to a guy who was part of this group. He was murdered last March 19, 2016.

I'm not disagreeing with your info, but think it means something different in this instance.

Since his girlfriend doesn't believe him initially, I think 'on jaay' is a reference like 'I swear to God' or 'on my mamas grave' or 'on my kids lives'

IMO, Jaay in this instance is referring to a guy who was part of this group. He was murdered last March 19, 2016.

You're right. I jumped the gun and assumed it was drug talk. Perhaps it means "on Jesus," as in "I swear by Jesus," or some such usage. Or, as you also suggest, it referred to their deceased friend. Thanks for the clarification.

Did Laporshya Polley bond out of jail?
I can't find her listed.

Alpha dog is actually a true story, unfortunately. Nicholas Markowitz was the real boys name. Very similar case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back