GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the link with the three arrest affidavits in full. I don't know how to download and share for now/later, but thought of your wanting to save information so posting it here for bookmarking

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Breakdown-of-Those-Arrested-After-Last-Weeks-Amber-Alert-for-Shavon-Randle-432186783.html

Also, a timeline which has been updated today at http://www.fox4news.com/news/265702601-story with a few things that are saying what we have thought...

MONDAY, JUNE 26

Perkins and others went to the hotel and robbed Polley of the drugs and her property. After his arrest, he told officers he stole 22 pounds of pot. Polley reported the robbery to police - but not the stolen marijuana.....

TUESDAY, JUNE 27
Fields and Owens try to figure out who has their dope and ask associates who talked about the weed in the hotel. Titus fessed up, telling them everything he knew about Perkins....

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28
Lancaster police called the FBI into the investigation
FBI Agent J. Anders, through a confidential informant, learned that a man known as "Trey" told the C.I. "He was going to kidnap a child to get his narcotics back." The FBI identified "Trey" as Owens and he is charged with kidnapping.

Records show Owens’ cell phone and Shavon Randle's cellphone "traveled in the same direction away from the victim's residence” and that the suspects called Perkins from the victim's phone before it was shut off.....

Wilkerson is charged as a co-conspirator in the kidnapping. His phone records show he had incoming and outgoing calls to a number known for Owens and to the victim's residence "and his cell phone showed to follow with the same path the victim's cellphone took when she was kidnapped." ....

ETA: I think I figured out how to at least link the separate documents

Devontae Owens arrest affidavit https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3883695-Owens-Arrest-Affidavit.html#document/p1

Laporshya Polley arrest affidavit https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3883761-Polley-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit-Tampering.html#document/p1

Darius Fields arrest affidavit https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3883760-Fields-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit-Poss-CS-PG-3.html#document/p1

Ledoris Randle did tell LE & FBI about her boyfriend stealing the pot on day 1.

From the Fox 4 timeline:

Ladoris Randle tells police she got a phone call about 10:30 a.m. the same day from an unknown person who said, "They had the victim" and "Give us our s*** back or we are going to kill her."

Randle also said her boyfriend told her he had stolen a large amount of narcotics and that she knew one of the men was Fields.

Lancaster police called the FBI into the investigation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I went lookin for those links yesterday. I got so frustrated and angry that I started to abandone this case. They STILL don't get that THEIR lifestyle choices is what fueled this entire thing! Still insist on blaming ONE person. NO....it was NOT one person! One person may have pulled the rigger *if they both were shot*, but we don't even know that! No one has been charged with murder yet. Probably a tough call for LE as well because it's many factors that had to be there in order for this murder to have occurred. Removing even one aspect, and the case falls apart.

BUT, I don't think we could ever convince the whole circle of people that they are doing this to themself. NO, I am NOT victim blaming either! This isn't the same as saying someone was wearing an outfit, and thus wanted to be raped. NO! This is living a lawless life, doing many illegal things, and then, wondering why kidnapping and murder were part of the equation.

Just so sad for all the innocent kids caught in this. Shavon has 2 sisters and a brother. The brother is only 11yrs old according to MSM, and yet, the family had him and his sisters at the vigil and had them speaking! The children are visibly upset, and yet... somewhere, someone thought it was a wise to parade them in front of hundred people, and have them speak! NO! Let these kids grieve! CPS... for gosh sakes, get these kids out of these situations!

Remember, someone STILL has the product, and the money!! These kids are STILL at risk!!!

SO upsetting!!!

Completely agree with everything in your post. Not one single person is to blame; EVERYONE in that lifestyle is to blame. I am surprised we haven't heard of any more connected arrests, murders, or kidnappings yet. I truly believe this is only the beginning, unfortunately.

A brutal end for innocent girl caught in Lancaster kidnapping over drugs

July 4, 2017

Shavon Le'Feye Randle did nothing wrong. All she did was answer the door when her kidnappers knocked, her family says.

Thirty minutes before relatives learned she was missing, Shavon had been on the phone with an aunt, but something made her hang up.

"Auntie, let me call you back," Shavon told Keandra Bradley.

No one heard from the 13-year-old again. The girl's body was found Sunday about 10 miles away from the Lancaster home she was staying at in an abandoned house in east Oak Cliff, a victim of retaliation over drugs that someone else stole.

[...]

Inside the house were the bodies of Shavon and Michael Titus, a 19-year-old who had been named a person of interest in her disappearance. Blood stained the walls and floor.

[...]

Carolyne Dyer, Michael Titus's aunt, said his body was so tortured and unrecognizable that authorities had to identify him by the tattoos of his mother's and his grandmother's names on his torso.

I agree, all these abandoned properties in all states need to be addressed. BUT, that house didn't kill Shavon and Mike. These murders would have happened without that house. So IMO, even the city officials aren't getting it. They want to do something so that this doesn't happen again.. but ignoring that huge elephant standing in the middle of the room and stomping it's feet!

The drugs in that area! The level of poverty! The lack of resources within the schools to build self esteem and ideas that this street crime is NOT where you have to be! Build these kids up to let them there is so much more in life they can do! Give them the opportunities to leave the area if need be, but to get off the street crime! There's got to be ways to improve.

The states have money to pay to bury crime victims, but no money to improve things. Sigh. Do we accept that?

Right. I am glad in a way to see that the abandoned houses issue is being acknowledged again, but DISGUSTED that it took an innocent child being murdered for that it to come to that. Also yes totally agree, the abandoned houses are only the tip of the iceberg in this situation imo. City wants to demolish abandoned houses, great, go for it, but I hope they have much bigger plans than just that because that only answers part of the WHERE (they can find other places to use as stash houses, ie the cheap motels, abandon bodies, and commit crimes, sadly, but that still leaves the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, and WHY unanswered for. Demolishing abandoned home will help, sure, but minimally in the scheme of things. All JMO

Don't forget someone bigger will want their product back or money, from reading previous warrants I would assume its south of the border, they don't care about the FBI ....at all.

Titus family is saying he was tortured, but the autopsy I believe said he was shot. Does tortured mean beat up? But family had to identify him by tats? I'm confused.

Don't forget someone bigger will want their product back or money, from reading previous warrants I would assume its south of the border, they don't care about the FBI ....at all.
I was thinking the same thing. Someone bigger arranged the killings.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Titus family is saying he was tortured, but the autopsy I believe said he was shot. Does tortured mean beat up? But family had to identify him by tats? I'm confused.

the bulliet is actually what killed him , no not beat up , they will cut parts of your body off and make you suffer gruesomely ....I hope they did not do this to a child, I'm sick....

I was thinking the same thing. Someone bigger arranged the killings.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone bigger actually arranged the killings , the killings are because these guys know what will happen to them if they don't come up with whats missing , I think these fools inacted their own plan to get said product back 90% of the time this stuff is fronted to them with the understanding that "you are dead" if you don't produce their part.

Unless the weed the female suspect was flushing was the stolen product...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no way you could flush whats missing

And if she had it at that time, it was no longer missing.

She was charged with possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. When LE showed up, they smelled the odor of pot emitting from the room and she admitted she had smoked. IMO the pot she was flushing was her own supply for recreational use, not the stolen product.

exactly and in Tx under and oz. can be a joint .

And if she had it at that time, it was no longer missing.

She was charged with possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. When LE showed up, they smelled the odor of pot emitting from the room and she admitted she had smoked. IMO the pot she was flushing was her own supply for recreational use, not the stolen product.

I thought she was charged for more than 5 lbs. less than 50 lbs. ?
Her bond on that charge alone is $500,000.

no way you could flush whats missing

Yeah... I just read her arrest affidavit, it was like 5 grams that she had on her... I also wasn't thinking that she was one of the ones who was robbed so she wouldn't have it - doh! [emoji854]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warrant: Drugs sold at home where Lancaster teen was kidnapped

July 5, 2017

LANCASTER, TEXAS - A search warrant confirms that drugs had been purchased at the home where 13-year-old Shavon Randle of Lancaster was kidnapped.

The documents also show a disabled teenager was in the house when she was taken, but because of her disability, she was not able to explain what she saw.

Search warrant page 1
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/docum...where-Lancaster-teen-was-kidnapped#from_embed

Search warrant page 2
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/docum...where-Lancaster-teen-was-kidnapped#from_embed

Search warrant page 3

Warrant: Drugs sold at home where Lancaster teen was kidnapped

July 5, 2017

LANCASTER, TEXAS - A search warrant confirms that drugs had been purchased at the home where 13-year-old Shavon Randle of Lancaster was kidnapped.

The documents also show a disabled teenager was in the house when she was taken, but because of her disability, she was not able to explain what she saw.

Search warrant page 1

Search warrant page 2

Search warrant page 3

So, one of the calls from the kidnappers came from an unknown number. The male caller told Ledoris not to call LE etc.

LE was able to trace the number and it belonged to Kendal Pierce- Ledoris Randle husband/boyfriend.

Middle of 2 page of the warrant you posted.

What was actually going on here?

So, one of the calls from the kidnappers came from an unknown number. The male caller told Ledoris not to call LE etc.

LE was able to trace the number and it belonged to Kendal Pierce- Ledoris Randle husband/boyfriend.

Middle of 2 page of the warrant you posted.

What was actually going on here?

Yeah, that totally threw me off too! I've had a hard enough time trying to wrap my head around this whole story, but that just adds a whole new level of confusion for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back