GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not really any new info but I really liked this article.

Shavon Randle case: Adults make choices, and innocent children pay

"Dallas council member Dwaine Caraway was blunt but accurate: "That 13-year-old is at a funeral home only because of no working-type ****gish people that have nothing to do but deal with drugs," he told a television reporter. "

More @ link: https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/...ase-adults-make-choices-innocent-children-pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really wasn't that long after when Shavon was taken, only 2 days, +/- hours.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

https://www.google.com/amp/dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/07/06/guns-weed-found-accused-killers-hotel/amp/

Check out this date [emoji15] maybe I missed something, but I didn't realized it happened so long ago.

According to authorities, 22 pounds of marijuana were stolen from Fields and a second man on June 26. In retaliation for the theft, Randle was kidnapped and killed. The 13-year-old girl was the cousin of a woman dating a man believed to have stolen the drugs from Fields.

It seems like long ago since its July now.... the theft was Monday the 26th, she was abducted the morning of Wednesday the 28th, she was recovered in the early hours of Sunday, July 2...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and why would the ppl at the mo call police about drugs stolen from them?

I have thought and thought about this.... she didn't actually tell the police that drugs were stolen, however, I'm actually surprised she reported anything to the police. It was reported they also stole a gun, so maybe if that gun was registered to her, she wanted to make sure it was used in a crime and traced to her? I don't know. I would be surprised if there was no evidence of drugs at all in that room though. Unless they have more than one room rented, and she had the police come to a different room? I just don't know, but like you, have been thinking about that.

If I was doing illegal things, the last thing I would want is to call attention to myself.

I wonder what the men thought about it? I am guessing it was cleared through at least one of them before she called. She was arrested with one of them, so I guess it was OK that she called.

Just can't wrap my head around the thinking.... willing to kill someone over their weed, but yet, called the police to handle the theft of the gun? Doesn't quite add up. Why not the same 'street justice' for the stolen gun?
I

I have thought and thought about this.... she didn't actually tell the police that drugs were stolen, however, I'm actually surprised she reported anything to the police. It was reported they also stole a gun, so maybe if that gun was registered to her, she wanted to make sure it was used in a crime and traced to her? I don't know. I would be surprised if there was no evidence of drugs at all in that room though. Unless they have more than one room rented, and she had the police come to a different room? I just don't know, but like you, have been thinking about that.

If I was doing illegal things, the last thing I would want is to call attention to myself.

I wonder what the men thought about it? I am guessing it was cleared through at least one of them before she called. She was arrested with one of them, so I guess it was OK that she called.

Just can't wrap my head around the thinking.... willing to kill someone over their weed, but yet, called the police to handle the theft of the gun? Doesn't quite add up. Why not the same 'street justice' for the stolen gun?
I

I'm trying as you are to get inside her head, and I think if I were holding a huge quantity of drugs fronted to me and my pals by a gang lord, and then if those drugs were stolen, I might "clean" my living space and call the cops to report a robbery.
That way, if I ever come face to face with gang enforcers asking me where the drugs are, rather than being instantly killed for being empty-handed, I at least have a 1-in-1000 chance of survival if I can credibly state (with backup documentation and maybe even some media reports) that my place was robbed while I was in possession of the stuff. "Hey, I want it back as much as you do, but as you can see, the cops are looking for this (fill in the blank name) fellow who robbed me. I'm a victim! He has your drugs. The last thing I wanted was to invite cops into my house, believe me, but at least now we know who did the deed. Please let me help you find the drugs. I know where those guys live and hang out, so let's go over there together and recover the goods. And by the way, don't kill me please. I got ripped off by these punks the same as you did. We're both victims here. And, oh by the way, did I already say please don't kill me?"
The police report that says "Robbery" at the top of it (her copy) would be the only slim hope she'd have of living if push came to shove. At least it's better than nothing.
Just sort of thinking out loud here.

I'm trying as you are to get inside her head, and I think if I were holding a huge quantity of drugs fronted to me and my pals by a gang lord, and then if those drugs were stolen, I might "clean" my living space and call the cops to report a robbery.
That way, if I ever come face to face with gang enforcers asking me where the drugs are, rather than being instantly killed for being empty-handed

I totally disagree they don't give a @#$ what happened !!!! its either money, product or consequences period. that's known up front do NOT come to me with any excuse there is usually someone even bigger.

I kind of hope that's the case. Maybe the child will be safe, in the short term, anyway.

I kind of hope that's the case. Maybe the child will be safe, in the short term, anyway.

^^^Meant for above reply to go with a post about the female kidnapper possibly being the child's mother.....

2Hope4 "Just can't wrap my head around the thinking.... willing to kill someone over their weed, but yet, called the police to handle the theft of the gun? Doesn't quite add up. Why not the same 'street justice' for the stolen gun? "

You are a normal thinking individual. These sociopaths are definitely not the norm, I have to pray that is the case. That is why most of us have a difficult time understanding their logic. They probably never had a plan how to deal with all of this and their answer to everything is violence. That being the case we need to return the favor! Anyone connected to this horror needs to receive the same fate. Nothing causes me more anger than someone harming a child. I have zero patience with those folks.
I

WFAA local news just said Shavon was killed by multiple gunshots including to the head. Will try to find link, but just heard it on 4 news.

Medical examiner: Shavon Randle died of gunshot wounds to head, torso

4:48 PM. CDT July 07, 2017

The Lancaster teen found dead inside an abandoned Oak Cliff home this week died from gunshot wounds to the head and torso, according to the Dallas County medical examiner.

[...]

The medical examiner ruled Randle's death a homicide.

[...]

A celebration of life for Randle will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at Friendship West Baptist Church on Wheatland Road.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/07/07/mes-office-shavon-randle-died-from-gunshot-wounds/

"A 13-year-old Lancaster girl, who was the subject of an Amber Alert, died from two gunshot wounds, according to the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office."
"Furthermore, Titus’ body was found lying on a gun."

Whoa I had to definitely read this link because otherwise made it sound like murder suicide but says possible shootout? How the heck does no one report a shootout if that's the case. I get this isn't a great area and gunshots are probably normal to hear but good grief. Was he trying to protect her??

I
I agree. Maybe the gun was reported in case it was used in a crime it wouldn't be blamed on her?

Whoa I had to definitely read this link because otherwise made it sound like murder suicide but says possible shootout? How the heck does no one report a shootout if that's the case. I get this isn't a great area and gunshots are probably normal to hear but good grief. Was he trying to protect her??

Might have been his job to kill Shavon since they felt he screwed them over. Then they killed him. I can not see a shoot out taking place. If there was one you would think he would have at the very least shot one of them.

Might have been his job to kill Shavon since they felt he screwed them over. Then they killed him. I can not see a shoot out taking place. If there was one you would think he would have at the very least shot one of them.
That is if all the participants are indeed accounted for. I would like to hope he was trying to protect Shavon. I imagine they will be able to tell if the bullets were from the gun that was under MT.

Yes this is what I'm leaning towards now. So so sad. This poor girl caught up in such a sad situation. So unnecessary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back