GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes this is what I'm leaning towards now. So so sad. This poor girl caught up in such a sad situation. So unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The video of his momma talking about his condition said his tongue was cut out and his head was beaten - how could he have fired a gun in that condition?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Laporshya Polley has been moved to the Dallas County Jail.

Desmond Jones has now also been charged with Agg kidnapping for ransom/reward in addition to the original failure to report a felony with SBI or death results charge.

https://www.dallascounty.org/jaillookup/search.jsp

I was feeling bad for Jones for being fingered in the media as the person who led them to her body.... no more!

The video of his momma talking about his condition said his tongue was cut out and his head was beaten - how could he have fired a gun in that condition?

Omg I had not seen that. I remember her saying he was tortured but holy cow if this is true then good lord!

Omg I had not seen that. I remember her saying he was tortured but holy cow if this is true then good lord!

I keep praying that Shavon did not have to witness what was done to MT. How horrific for her.

these guys have a phone and they use burner phones so not knowing a number does not surprise me, the non recovery of drugs will probably still play out I'm sure they are all shaking in their proverbial boots, being in jail will not save them from the big supplier, if I were Shavon's family I would be planning a move ASAP, there are lots of remaining people that probably think they are about to be named.

Didn't the father have FOUR numbers for phones for his son in the affidavit? smh

I am so utterly confused by this case.....I've even tried writing it all down, but it's just not clicking in my brain.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

I too have a sheet with connections... I was floored with all the cousin connections for victim and the perps.. and then the twist of the call was from to her cousin from the CURRENT boyfriend who stole.. smh

I have thought and thought about this.... she didn't actually tell the police that drugs were stolen, however, I'm actually surprised she reported anything to the police. It was reported they also stole a gun, so maybe if that gun was registered to her, she wanted to make sure it was used in a crime and traced to her? I don't know. I would be surprised if there was no evidence of drugs at all in that room though. Unless they have more than one room rented, and she had the police come to a different room? I just don't know, but like you, have been thinking about that.

If I was doing illegal things, the last thing I would want is to call attention to myself.

I wonder what the men thought about it? I am guessing it was cleared through at least one of them before she called. She was arrested with one of them, so I guess it was OK that she called.

Just can't wrap my head around the thinking.... willing to kill someone over their weed, but yet, called the police to handle the theft of the gun? Doesn't quite add up. Why not the same 'street justice' for the stolen gun?
I

I cannot wrap my head around this entire thing either. I thought I did, and then the last twist has me :confused: as others are also. In addition to now coming out in media that drugs were sold at the house she was abducted from.. :confused:

I'm trying as you are to get inside her head, and I think if I were holding a huge quantity of drugs fronted to me and my pals by a gang lord, and then if those drugs were stolen, I might "clean" my living space and call the cops to report a robbery.
That way, if I ever come face to face with gang enforcers asking me where the drugs are, rather than being instantly killed for being empty-handed, I at least have a 1-in-1000 chance of survival if I can credibly state (with backup documentation and maybe even some media reports) that my place was robbed while I was in possession of the stuff. "Hey, I want it back as much as you do, but as you can see, the cops are looking for this (fill in the blank name) fellow who robbed me. I'm a victim! He has your drugs. The last thing I wanted was to invite cops into my house, believe me, but at least now we know who did the deed. Please let me help you find the drugs. I know where those guys live and hang out, so let's go over there together and recover the goods. And by the way, don't kill me please. I got ripped off by these punks the same as you did. We're both victims here. And, oh by the way, did I already say please don't kill me?"
The police report that says "Robbery" at the top of it (her copy) would be the only slim hope she'd have of living if push came to shove. At least it's better than nothing.
Just sort of thinking out loud here.

Gawd, I cannot imagine that lifestyle. So many families on BOTH sides must be.. (fill in blank... I don't know what word to use)

I totally disagree they don't give a @#$ what happened !!!! its either money, product or consequences period. that's known up front do NOT come to me with any excuse there is usually someone even bigger.

I went upthread from your post, and perhaps was edited... but the original poster didn't say anything about not giving a s*%t that I see?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/07/07/mes-office-shavon-randle-died-from-gunshot-wounds/

"A 13-year-old Lancaster girl, who was the subject of an Amber Alert, died from two gunshot wounds, according to the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office."
"Furthermore, Titus’ body was found lying on a gun."

Medical examiner: Shavon Randle died of gunshot wounds to head, torso

4:48 PM. CDT July 07, 2017

The Lancaster teen found dead inside an abandoned Oak Cliff home this week died from gunshot wounds to the head and torso, according to the Dallas County medical examiner.

[...]

The medical examiner ruled Randle's death a homicide.

[...]

A celebration of life for Randle will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at Friendship West Baptist Church on Wheatland Road.

I agree. Maybe the gun was reported in case it was used in a crime it wouldn't be blamed on her?

As my post upthread stated, this woman was associated with a gang murder... iirc back in ? This entire gang(I can't recall which gang it was .. but it was related to drugs also. it's so tragic!

I have a question are they REALLY cousins(blood relations) or is that a term that say people who ahhh run in the same crowd (if you know what I mean) call each other? IF they are all really related, all I can say is WOW!!!

Is there a list showing who was related to who? I have been quietly following this case (I don't really like to comment) and I'm still trying to peice everything together. As of right now, I know Shavon's cousin is LR who's bf/husband was Perkins. Was Titus related to any of the suspects or was he part of Shavon's family?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Is there a list showing who was related to who? I have been quietly following this case (I don't really like to comment) and I'm still trying to peice everything together. As of right now, I know Shavon's cousin is LR who's bf/husband was Perkins. Was Titus related to any of the suspects or was he part of Shavon's family?

Titus was related to the female cousin who was robbed at the motel, I assume that is Laporshya...

Titus was related to the female cousin who was robbed at the motel, I assume that is Laporshya...

Oh wow really? So she turned on her own family? Was she his cousin?

He was also related to Owens somewhat. Titus's other cousin is the mother of Owen's children.

I have a question are they REALLY cousins(blood relations) or is that a term that say people who ahhh run in the same crowd (if you know what I mean) call each other? IF they are all really related, all I can say is WOW!!!

Yes, lot's of relations on the victim and the perps sides :moo:

Titus' mom, Angel.. had nephews that Devontae Owens was father of according to MSM

He was also related to Owens somewhat. Titus's other cousin is the mother of Owen's children.

Perhaps we can get someone from MSM to do a chart as they did with the Sievers case!

Oh wow really? So she turned on her own family? Was she his cousin?

That's the connection I made... not sure if the connections are listed in any of the arrest affidavits... I plan to comb back through those tomorrow

I just really can't even anymore. The more I read I just wanna tune out. So sad. So common. We have to do better.

Who was with Perkins when he stole the drugs? I believe there's going to be more arrests. As to who shot who? Well, that's going to be probably based on someone singing. That gun that was used, it could be the stolen one...or any unregistered gun. I bet they all had multiple guns, except for Shavon who was completely defenseless. :tantrum: Just from reading the multiple pages for Titus, I don't believe he owned a gun, even though there's several photos of him holding different guns. I think it was like the money, I don't believe the money was his either. IF he was in possession of that much money, it was because the product had been sold, and that was what the supplier was going to get, not his personal money.

Titus just got out of prison in May! He hadn't had time to accumulate belongings, IMO!

I guess the trial will tell what happened, and whether it all happened in that house. I can't comprehend, she was just a few miles from home, and nobody knew that to get her home safely. It's just so sad.

I think Titus was beaten to make him tell what he did. Probably thought he was going to survive the beating. It appears he gave them the name of Perkins. Most likely knew where Perkins lived, or hung out. Maybe knew drugs were sold from Shavon's home, and thought that's where they took the drugs. Not a far fetched idea. So they go there to retrieve the drugs, and can't find them. Spur of the moment decide they are taking Shavon to make the others pay up. From one of the documents, they weren't at the house very long. I don't believe they had a real plan other than 'give us our **** back' and I guess they were going to release Shavon then. No idea what communications would have been like...but the negotiations, threats, or whatever didn't work.

Like someone above said, Titus was probably forced to kill Shavon as a payment for losing their drugs and show his alliance to the group. Then I feel they tortured him more, and that's when the tongue was removed. Possibly even to make whoever found the bodies believe the cartel or a gang had done the killings. In my area, a teenager was killed, tongue that way, and it was the MS13. I doubt they thought anyone in the know would report anything!

FBI had to know there was more going on with Jones to have released his info and at that time the charge of failing to report the deaths. I don't believe they would arrest someone that had no other knowledge, or cooperation in the crime. While it may be a law, I feel it's one that is tacked onto other crimes committed at the same time. Otherwise, it would truly make others not want to report anything for fear of arrest.

Sadly, I don't think these murders are going to change anything in that community or with those associated with the victim or the perps in this case. Seems they have had numerous deaths, and yet continue as life as usual.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/07/07/mes-office-shavon-randle-died-from-gunshot-wounds/

"A 13-year-old Lancaster girl, who was the subject of an Amber Alert, died from two gunshot wounds, according to the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office."
"Furthermore, Titus’ body was found lying on a gun."

Hmmm, I wonder if the article was updated after you posted.

This is what I found in the article posted above:

'Furthermore, Titus’ body was found lying on a gun in his right hand.'

Hmmm, I wonder if the article was updated after you posted.

This is what I found in the article posted above:

'Furthermore, Titus’ body was found lying on a gun in his right hand.'

Yes that was definitely added later.

I wonder if they made Titus kill her to prove his loyalty before they killed him. Washes the hands of one crime with that. As far as the massive amount of pot goes....the higher ups aren't stupid. That is in the wind - cut down to untraceable amounts - they will make more. $100k isn't worth a murder rap on two. They've sent their message. A patsy will fall for Titus and you can bet he gets blamed for the kill shot on shavon - neat and tidy my friends, neat and tidy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back