GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello all. I'm new here. I came across this site while searching the web for information on Shavon's murder. I have children of my own, so this case has truly hurt my heart. <modsnip>

The first 2 arrested at hotel tells me police know..some hotels in drug hotspots like here in Detroit are know sanctuaries..first places searched. "Known" whereabouts in "hotels"

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Dearest Angel Shavon rest in paradise dear one..how can this world keep going so insane. We speak we yell STOP..God be with all..my &#10084; hurts for family..for a little money? But look at past records of all...no link but in thread. Werent there warning signs they were bad yeah basic but bad. <modsnip>

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

So there's a warrant for an arrest but we don't know who until they are arrested, or at least it seems LE hopes to have them in custody by tomorrow.

8 search warrants? Just from looking at SM, I would suspect they could have a warrant to FB for each perp, as there is information to be found there, IMO. Maybe they used other means like twitter, instagram, etc.

As with many cases on here, once police have suspects in custody on charges, they can build the case further, and then add more charges. Maybe that's what is happening here, and as more information is revealed, they will keep arresting people that had knowledge of what was happening, helped plan what was happening, were doing illegal drug dealing, was a perp in the abduction, or/and murders.

It's just my opinion, but I do think we'll see more arrests. Sounds strange so many people were involved, when we usually see a solo act, or 2 people arrested. There's so much that lead up to this situation, and then the abduction and holding hostage aspect, and then the murder aspect. There's 3 or more 'criminal activity' for lack of the right words, and though each activity is linked, they are still seperate activities that have multiple perps.

8 search warrants? Just from looking at SM, I would suspect they could have a warrant to FB for each perp, as there is information to be found there, IMO. Maybe they used other means like twitter, instagram, etc.

<modsnip>

Really interested to see what comes out tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so Titus arranged the sale so they thought he set them up, and they used his phone to call shavon's relatives after they abducted her. Idk whether he set them up or not, but I think they abducted him as well and that is why they had his phone.

I think it says the Desmond guy used Titus' phone to call his (Desmond's) girlfriend. He was using her car. I haven't read anywhere that Titus' phone was used to call the family. I could have missed it though.

Can someone post that last news here. I don't have a subscription to read it. To comply with the 10% rule, you can make mulitple posts. THANK YOU!

If Desmond was present for Titus murder, was Shavon still alive? Or was he present for both murders?

I would imagine Titus either gave them the phone to prove his side of who he was selling to, the phone belonged to the others to being with, or they took Titus phone to see who he had been talking to, what he had said, etc.

Can someone post that last news here. I don't have a subscription to read it. To comply with the 10% rule, you can make mulitple posts. THANK YOU!

Sorry, 2Hope4. It doesn't work like that. ;)

The article is not behind a paywall. Try clearing your cookies.

I think it says the Desmond guy used Titus' phone to call his (Desmond's) girlfriend. He was using her car. I haven't read anywhere that Titus' phone was used to call the family. I could have missed it though.

My bad. But it was used by the suspect so my thought still stands. They took him and took his phone and used it to call somebody.

If Desmond was present for Titus murder, was Shavon still alive? Or was he present for both murders?

I would imagine Titus either gave them the phone to prove his side of who he was selling to, the phone belonged to the others to being with, or they took Titus phone to see who he had been talking to, what he had said, etc.

I think they immediately thought he set them up when they were robbed. Drug dealers don't care about your side.

if Jones was present when titus was shot we should know who the killer is soon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734