GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've read the whole thread and I don't understand why an Amber Alert was issued when this had to do with a kidnap for ransom (the ransom being return of stolen drugs). I do hope LE gives an explanation why they issued it as otherwise it seems like they were daring the drug crazed perps to carry out their threat. I wonder if forensics is going to determined if she died before or after the Amber Alert was issued.

https://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

Guidelines for AA: I think there is some leeway as she was young, and she was kidnapped, and in danger, whether for ransom or not. This was a tough call, imo. Ultimately she was in extreme danger. Her little life was payback. Reminds of little Tyshawn Lee.

• There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
  • The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
  • There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
  • The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
  • The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

Did Laporshya Polley bond out of jail?
I can't find her listed.

My memory is terrible lately....so I could be wrong, but I think she was listed in a different jail.

Let me go see if I can find out from articles....
Laporshya Polley, 25, is currently being held in the City of Irving Jail.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Br...-Amber-Alert-for-Shavon-Randle-432186783.html

I hadn't read this following article before..

Thirty minutes before relatives learned she was missing, Shavon had been on the phone with an aunt, but something made her hang up.
"Auntie, let me call you back," Shavon told Keandra Bradley.
No one heard from the 13-year-old again. The girl's body was found Sunday about 10 miles away from the Lancaster home she was staying at in an abandoned house in east Oak Cliff, a victim of retaliation over drugs that someone else stole.
Another aunt, Deandra Bradley, doesn't think the kidnappers came to get Shavon.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...nocent-girl-caught-lancaster-kidnapping-drugs

:tantrum:

On Monday the medical examiner determined that Titus's death was a homicide from a gunshot wound to the head. The cause of Shavon's death is not yet known.

Laquon Wilkerson, 30, was moved from the Tri Cities Jail in Desoto to the Dallas County Jail. He's being held on aggravated kidnapping charges. He was identified as a person of interest as well, and arrested by the FBI on Saturday.

Devontae Owens, 24, is currently being held in the Dallas County Jail on aggravated kidnapping charges. He was named as a person of interest on Friday.

Darius Fields, 26, is currently being held in the City of Irving Jail. He was identified as a person of interest on Friday, but is being held on charges unrelated to the kidnapping of Shavon Randle.

Michael Titus, 19, was identified as a person of interest in the kidnapping of Shavon Randle on Friday. His body was found inside the abandoned home in Dallas where Randle's body was found Sunday morning.

Laporshya Polley, 25, is currently being held in the City of Irving Jail. She was also identified as a person of interest on Friday, but is also being held on charges unrelated to the kidnapping of Shavon Randle.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Br...-Amber-Alert-for-Shavon-Randle-432186783.html

In reading tlcya post with the imbedded information of FB post, in addition to interview with family member on tonights broadcast at http://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/3692731-family-of-michael-titus-opens-up-about-deadly-drug-dispute/ that showed an instagram of him with quite a lot of pot from a while back....

my theory is that Michael Titus was supposed to be guarding the house with a lot of pot (?100k worth of pot/jay), but he wasn't there as Devontae and Darius wanted him to be and it was robbed. They then blamed him for the robbery happening. I'm not clear if they think that Titus was in cahoots with Kendall Perkins, or if he was killed just because it happened on his watch. smh They obviously knew that Kendall was the one who robbed them as they sent the phone message to Kendall's girlfriend, a relative of Shavon after she was abducted.

How Desmond Jones was tied into all of this, and how he knew where the bodies were :dunno: I believe that channel 11/CBS DFW has all the warrants for all those arrested and will be unravelling this later.

Meanwhile, a vigil for Shavon is underway

attachment.php

https://twitter.com/MSaavedraTV

ETA: Tonights newscast on CBS says that court documents state that Kendall Perkins stole 22 lbs of pot with 3 other guys.(unamed in broadcast) They robbed LaPorsha Polley at the motel. The pot belonged to Darius Fields/Devontae Owens/LaPorsha Polley/Laquon Wilkerson. Laquon and Devontae kidnapped Shavon and Owens called Ledoris Randle. The broadcast said they did not have information on Titus' involvement, and ran interview with family cousin who was interviewed in previous link also.
http://amp1037.cbslocal.com/video/c...rugs-robbery-and-deadly-payback-in-lancaster/

:thinking: Does 22 lbs of pot = $1,000?

BBM
Wholesale for a pound, can vary depending on where you live, quality, etc...but that could be about right. That poor little girl was killed over $1,000. Lock them up, throw away the key. It won't bring her back, but it will take them out of the population.

BBM
Wholesale for a pound, can vary depending on where you live, quality, etc...but that could be about right. That poor little girl was killed over $1,000. Lock them up, throw away the key. It won't bring her back, but it will take them out of the population.

Trade websites pitch the mid-market wholesale price at around $2100.00 per pound. Not sure if product is discounted for provenance etc., but I'd guess we're talking about between 30,000 and 45,000, plus whatever extortionate extras the "cartel" tacked on, as the "debt" which motivated the abduction and killings.

I have no way of pricing in losses of face or perceived disrespect -- these may well have outweighed the value of the alleged stolen goods in the eyes of the killers.

Trade websites pitch the mid-market wholesale price at around $2100.00 per pound. Not sure if product is discounted for provenance etc., but I'd guess we're talking about between 30,000 and 45,000, plus whatever extortionate extras the "cartel" tacked on, as the "debt" which motivated the abduction and killings.

I have no way of pricing in losses of face or perceived disrespect -- these may well have outweighed the value of the alleged stolen goods in the eyes of the killers.

Yes, this.

Getting ripped off by Kendall P made them look weak and vulnerable. They took steps to prove they weren't, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They categorize their life with different groups of people on each one....children and family on one and drug relationships on others...JMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yes same pattern I found!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.khou...-safety-issue-posed-by-vacant-homes/454090188
Back in 2014, Caraway claims a citywide effort removed 250 abandoned homes. Caraway admitted that progress hasn't continued and said this tragedy shows the need to remove even more.
"I am extremely frustrated and we'll come back in with that same level of commitment and this time even with more, we the city will find a way -- where we can eradicate these vacant houses," he said.
First on his list of houses to come down is the house where 13-year-old Shavon Randle died.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcs...undreds-Gather-for-Vigil-432376013.html?amp=y
Shavon Randle's mother, Shaquna Randle, spoke publicly for the first time since her daughter's death, visibly shaken while looking at the home where her body was discovered.
"If y'all have kids, cherish them," Randle said. "Hold them and don't let them go, y'all. Don't let them go."
Shavon had been living with her aunt in Lancaster, about 16 miles south of Dallas, at the time she was kidnapped, apparently taken as ransom for a drug dispute a family member was involved in but that Shavon had nothing to do with.

I still don't understand why they went public with her being missing and LE's involvement.
They apparently knew who, what, when, where and why.
This was the ideal situation to track them down while stringing them along.
They could have easily recovered her within 48 hours.

We've seen it in ransom cases before where they hid LE's involvement.
Even in some cases where they didn't know who had abducted the person.
Sometimes they were murdered anyway, but oftentimes they were recovered alive.

In this case they were dealing with low level drug guys.
These people were not geniuses. They could have gotten her back alive.
I hope the reason they don't know her cause of death yet is because she was killed immediately.
I'll feel slightly better if there was no chance she could have been rescued.

I still don't understand why they went public with her being missing and LE's involvement.
They apparently knew who, what, when, where and why.
This was the ideal situation to track them down while stringing them along.
They could have easily recovered her within 48 hours.

We've seen it in ransom cases before where they hid LE's involvement.
Even in some cases where they didn't know who had abducted the person.
Sometimes they were murdered anyway, but oftentimes they were recovered alive.

In this case they were dealing with low level drug guys.
These people were not geniuses. They could have gotten her back alive.
I hope the reason they don't know her cause of death yet is because she was killed immediately.
I'll feel slightly better if there was no chance she could have been rescued.

I agree wholeheartedly with all you have said... sadly these are not people who have the same thought processes of us... I'd like to think that they tried themselves before they involved LE, as well due to their own personal involvement I don't feel LE had the truth from the onset of this case...

Rest easy beautiful girl you were loved by so many, I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to live the life you could have had !!!

I agree wholeheartedly with all you have said... sadly these are not people who have the same thought processes of us... I'd like to think that they tried themselves before they involved LE, as well due to their own personal involvement I don't feel LE had the truth from the onset of this case...

Rest easy beautiful girl you were loved by so many, I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to live the life you could have had !!!

Yes, I don't think they told LE why Shavon was kidnapped initially. Had LE known, they likely would have tried to get her back behind the scenes. When the Amber Alert was first issued, all they were putting on the news was a description of the car. It wasn't until the next day that they put out photos of the suspects. I can't remember which news station had it, but one of Shavon's family members was interviewed and said something to the effect of, "We don't have what they want." It was obvious to me that something was off at that point, and if it was obvious to me, I know LE had already figured out it wasn't just a random kidnapping. The Amber Alert was issued hours, or maybe even the day before that interview, though.

I think the family members that didn't really know what it was all about were the people that called LE, but personally, I don't think those that did know really tried to get Shavon back at all. Maybe they didn't think Shavon would actually be killed, maybe they couldn't convince KP to give the weed back, but had they told LE exactly what they knew from the start, Shavon might be alive today.

This case upsets me so much.

Yes, I don't think they told LE why Shavon was kidnapped initially. Had LE known, they likely would have tried to get her back behind the scenes. When the Amber Alert was first issued, all they were putting on the news was a description of the car. It wasn't until the next day that they put out photos of the suspects. I can't remember which news station had it, but one of Shavon's family members was interviewed and said something to the effect of, "We don't have what they want." It was obvious to me that something was off at that point, and if it was obvious to me, I know LE had already figured out it wasn't just a random kidnapping. The Amber Alert was issued hours, or maybe even the day before that interview, though.

I think the family members that didn't really know what it was all about were the people that called LE, but personally, I don't think those that did know really tried to get Shavon back at all. Maybe they didn't think Shavon would actually be killed, maybe they couldn't convince KP to give the weed back, but had they told LE exactly what they knew from the start, Shavon might be alive today.

This case upsets me so much.

Yes yes yes!!!!

I'm so with you with what you have said. The whole situation is beyond tragic, I feel she didn't have a chance from the onset, she was let down by many.

Yes, I went lookin for those links yesterday. I got so frustrated and angry that I started to abandone this case. They STILL don't get that THEIR lifestyle choices is what fueled this entire thing! Still insist on blaming ONE person. NO....it was NOT one person! One person may have pulled the rigger *if they both were shot*, but we don't even know that! No one has been charged with murder yet. Probably a tough call for LE as well because it's many factors that had to be there in order for this murder to have occurred. Removing even one aspect, and the case falls apart.

BUT, I don't think we could ever convince the whole circle of people that they are doing this to themself. NO, I am NOT victim blaming either! This isn't the same as saying someone was wearing an outfit, and thus wanted to be raped. NO! This is living a lawless life, doing many illegal things, and then, wondering why kidnapping and murder were part of the equation.

Just so sad for all the innocent kids caught in this. Shavon has 2 sisters and a brother. The brother is only 11yrs old according to MSM, and yet, the family had him and his sisters at the vigil and had them speaking! The children are visibly upset, and yet... somewhere, someone thought it was a wise to parade them in front of hundred people, and have them speak! NO! Let these kids grieve! CPS... for gosh sakes, get these kids out of these situations!

Remember, someone STILL has the product, and the money!! These kids are STILL at risk!!!

SO upsetting!!!

Remember, someone STILL has the product, and the money!! These kids are STILL at risk!!!

SO upsetting!!!

Unless the weed the female suspect was flushing was the stolen product...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/www.khou...-safety-issue-posed-by-vacant-homes/454090188
Back in 2014, Caraway claims a citywide effort removed 250 abandoned homes. Caraway admitted that progress hasn't continued and said this tragedy shows the need to remove even more.
"I am extremely frustrated and we'll come back in with that same level of commitment and this time even with more, we the city will find a way -- where we can eradicate these vacant houses," he said.
First on his list of houses to come down is the house where 13-year-old Shavon Randle died.

I agree, all these abandoned properties in all states need to be addressed. BUT, that house didn't kill Shavon and Mike. These murders would have happened without that house. So IMO, even the city officials aren't getting it. They want to do something so that this doesn't happen again.. but ignoring that huge elephant standing in the middle of the room and stomping it's feet!

The drugs in that area! The level of poverty! The lack of resources within the schools to build self esteem and ideas that this street crime is NOT where you have to be! Build these kids up to let them there is so much more in life they can do! Give them the opportunities to leave the area if need be, but to get off the street crime! There's got to be ways to improve.

The states have money to pay to bury crime victims, but no money to improve things. Sigh. Do we accept that?

Unless the weed the female suspect was flushing was the stolen product...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I personally don't doubt that was some of the product. However, it was said there was around 20lbs to start with, I don't think you're going to get far flushing that amount in the toilet. But I've never tried, so I don't know.
I

***note to self...try to list each perp arrested thus far, and link any prior arrests, and their sm pages for further sleuthing**

Here is the link with the three arrest affidavits in full. I don't know how to download and share for now/later, but thought of your wanting to save information so posting it here for bookmarking

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Breakdown-of-Those-Arrested-After-Last-Weeks-Amber-Alert-for-Shavon-Randle-432186783.html

Also, a timeline which has been updated today at http://www.fox4news.com/news/265702601-story with a few things that are saying what we have thought...

MONDAY, JUNE 26

Perkins and others went to the hotel and robbed Polley of the drugs and her property. After his arrest, he told officers he stole 22 pounds of pot. Polley reported the robbery to police - but not the stolen marijuana.....

TUESDAY, JUNE 27
Fields and Owens try to figure out who has their dope and ask associates who talked about the weed in the hotel. Titus fessed up, telling them everything he knew about Perkins....

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28
Lancaster police called the FBI into the investigation
FBI Agent J. Anders, through a confidential informant, learned that a man known as "Trey" told the C.I. "He was going to kidnap a child to get his narcotics back." The FBI identified "Trey" as Owens and he is charged with kidnapping.

Records show Owens’ cell phone and Shavon Randle's cellphone "traveled in the same direction away from the victim's residence” and that the suspects called Perkins from the victim's phone before it was shut off.....

Wilkerson is charged as a co-conspirator in the kidnapping. His phone records show he had incoming and outgoing calls to a number known for Owens and to the victim's residence "and his cell phone showed to follow with the same path the victim's cellphone took when she was kidnapped." ....

ETA: I think I figured out how to at least link the separate documents

Devontae Owens arrest affidavit https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3883695-Owens-Arrest-Affidavit.html#document/p1

Laporshya Polley arrest affidavit https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3883761-Polley-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit-Tampering.html#document/p1

Darius Fields arrest affidavit https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3883760-Fields-Arrest-Warrant-Affidavit-Poss-CS-PG-3.html#document/p1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back