Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if this punishment was so ritual, so often that it could make Sherin easy prey for a nearby predator?

It's possible.

Possible but if it were regular, a "normal" neighbour would have called police to report about a lost child IMO.

Mom needs to be charged as well if she knew she was left outside for punishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF he placed her outside as punishment for wetting the bed or whatever, why would he have placed her outside fenced area?
The media seems adamant on this fact that she was outside the fence, just saying because they don't always get their facts straight and there may be a communication issue with the father.
Do we know how long he has been in the US?
It appears from their FB page that they adopted her at birth and she is tiny - reminds me of the tiny girl adopted from India on that show The Little Couple. Their pastor indicates she was very smart, I noticed but parents are saying she had developmental issues.
Why haven't there been any updates?
I'm glad there are people on here that can tell us that they are still searching this morning but if they are searching in that area - would that mean that nothing was found in vehicles and they do believe he threw her outside the fence and just left her?
And WHY did the AA not alert until 3pm if police were contacted at 8AM?????
All of this makes me sick to my stomach. I'm praying she is found.

bbm (bolded by me)

Welcome to Websleuths MissKyra! I am pretty sure you can't post pictures until you have a certain amount of posts. Others might have more details on that, but just wanted to throw that out here so you knew it's not you.

Also rumors from social media aren't allowed to be posted. Here are the rules about that: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Facebook-Twitter-etc&p=12080508#post12080508

Thank you for the info! Sadly nothing I said in the post you replied to was from social media, I live by the train tracks and have surveillance facing part of the Dallas portion that should have been swarmed with cops but was not- remember she lives on the boarder of Dallas and Richardson.. also what I said about their jurisdictions not liking to step on each other's toes is very true and because I, also living on the boarder, have suffered because of that.

as far as quoting social media, I wont say what I saw that got deleted real quick last night but there have already been some typed out quotes that are directly from Next door already posted on here by other members. However, those next door quotes I believe were quoted on the media. What I have got deleted so fast I don't think the media has it. I did inform Richardson PD though.

Now that it's daylight I'm about to go check out that little tunnel and the bridge area that is hidden if there are no more updates on her being found. It's right behind my property which is how I know about it.

also the pics I wanted to post were just essentially screen shots of google maps showing where she was last seen, where the dallas/Richardson boarder is (which explains A LOT about why areas that should have been searched yesterday were not) and where the railroad runs- where there is vegitation, no real oversight or development- an area that a lot of crime is often committed. Literally anything goes back there. Cause it's right behind my house I get the joy of hearing people use that area as target practice with their guns.

no I did not hear gunshots at any time Friday night through sat morning, which is actually kind of odd. Usually there are people out there using it (because it is long and straight like the railroad track) as a makeshift gun range.

just giving you all a little insight as to what it's like living around here.

Thank you for the info! Sadly nothing I said in the post you replied to was from social media, I live by the train tracks and have surveillance facing part of the Dallas portion that should have been swarmed with cops but was not- remember she lives on the boarder of Dallas and Richardson.. also what I said about their jurisdictions not liking to step on each other's toes is very true and because I, also living on the boarder, have suffered because of that.

as far as quoting social media, I wont say what I saw that got deleted real quick last night but there have already been some typed out quotes that are directly from Next door already posted on here by other members. However, those next door quotes I believe were quoted on the media. What I have got deleted so fast I don't think the media has it. I did inform Richardson PD though.

Now that it's daylight I'm about to go check out that little tunnel and the bridge area that is hidden if there are no more updates on her being found. It's right behind my property which is how I know about it.

also the pics I wanted to post were just essentially screen shots of google maps showing where she was last seen, where the dallas/Richardson boarder is (which explains A LOT about why areas that should have been searched yesterday were not) and where the railroad runs- where there is vegitation, no real oversight or development- an area that a lot of crime is often committed. Literally anything goes back there. Cause it's right behind my house I get the joy of hearing people use that area as target practice with their guns.

no I did not hear gunshots at any time Friday night through sat morning, which is actually kind of odd. Usually there are people out there using it (because it is long and straight like the railroad track) as a makeshift gun range.

just giving you all a little insight as to what it's like living around here.

Does Richardson have its own jail?

BREAKING
Bond set at $250,000 for Wesley Mathews.
He told police he forced his 3-year-old special needs daughter Sherin to stand by a tree about 100 ft from their house (beyond their fenced yard) because she wouldn't drink her milk. 15 min later he returned and she was gone. He told detectives he knew there were coyotes in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...255513683905/1034926813316769/?type=3&theater

You know, I can't ever remember giving my young kids a punishment during which I wasn't supervising them.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

My heart earth is breaking for poor little Sherin.

Coyotes didn't harm her. A human monster did this.

BREAKING
He told police he forced his 3-year-old special needs daughter Sherin to stand by a tree about 100 ft from their house (beyond their fenced yard) because she wouldn't drink her milk. 15 min later he returned and she was gone. He told detectives he knew there were coyotes in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...255513683905/1034926813316769/?type=3&theater

Puts her outside as punishment, checks and she is gone. Doesn't call police until 5 hours later. Not buying it.

Yep, for now IMO it's a 50/50 deal IYKWIM, rapidly sliding more into 80/20 with LE not finding evidence so far that Sherin was abducted. LE should have some preliminary results from the 3 cars they towed last night.

I've heard of parents doing the stupid of putting their kid outside as punishment - wasn't there a dad who did that during hurricane Irma? - so I don't think this is some sort of cultural thing. I wonder if the parents were aware of Sherin's developmental problems when they adopted her. How much care did she require?

Ugh. Between this and baby Caliyah... well, you know...

ETA: I missed the prior posts and news as I was still writing mine (I'm slow). Mark my new estimate as 98/2. Damn.

My thoughts and I could be wrong I think dad did something to this child. It makes even more heart breaking that this is a special needs baby. You know it's never good to hear anything like this about a child or baby or anyone for that matter but this little girl deserves/deserved more love and attention then she was clearly shown. It's heart breaking to hear they'd punish any child like that let alone a 3 year old special needs little girl. I feel like the mother is more than likely equally to blame as dad, surely she knew dad had the girl outside for punishment she should have stepped in and protected that poor baby. I'm not buying anything at this point that dad is saying. I think he did something to this child it's major red flag the fact that they didn't report it for 5 hours afterwards, any normal person if your child goes missing much less a toddler your first reaction is calling 911 and finding that child not sitting for 5 hours before deciding to call the police. I still hope and pray some how this baby is found alive and ok but I'm starting to doubt that will be the case.

(In Malik's case, he wouldn't drink his milk, iirc...)

BREAKING

Some things never change. :furious:

I don't understand how you could do that. She's 3. She's tiny. She's so precious.
I would have taken her home in a heartbeat if they didn't want her!

I feel awful when I have to wake my toddler from a nap!
I cannot even IMAGINE putting him outside in the DARK and leaving.
That poor little girl must have been terrified. I almost hope it was a coyote.
At least that would have been quick.
This is so unbelievably $#%#ed up!

My thoughts and I could be wrong I think dad did something to this child. It makes even more heart breaking that this is a special needs baby. You know it's never good to hear anything like this about a child or baby or anyone for that matter but this little girl deserves/deserved more love and attention then she was clearly shown. It's heart breaking to hear they'd punish any child like that let alone a 3 year old special needs little girl. I feel like the mother is more than likely equally to blame as dad, surely she knew dad had the girl outside for punishment she should have stepped in and protected that poor baby. I'm not buying anything at this point that dad is saying. I think he did something to this child it's major red flag the fact that they didn't report it for 5 hours afterwards, any normal person if your child goes missing much less a toddler your first reaction is calling 911 and finding that child not sitting for 5 hours before deciding to call the police. I still hope and pray some how this baby is found alive and ok but I'm starting to doubt that will be the case.

I hope they check septic tanks, sewers, etc. Remember little Noah who was found in the parents septic tank? Such a sweet, beautiful baby. So heartbreakingly sad!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmissingcases%2Fvideos%2F1954419661245025%2F&show_text=0&width=266" width="266" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Video of Sherin

My heart earth is breaking for poor little Sherin.

Coyotes didn't harm her. A human monster did this.
So let me get this straight. His story for why he's not responsible for her disappearance is that he left her outside unattended for 15 minutes at 3am while there were coyotes in the area. Over a glass of milk.

HTH did this guy pass the adoption screenings?

I don't understand how you could do that. She's 3. She's tiny. She's so precious.
I would have taken her home in a heartbeat if they didn't want her!

I feel awful when I have to wake my toddler from a nap!
I cannot even IMAGINE putting him outside in the DARK and leaving.
That poor little girl must have been terrified. I almost hope it was a coyote.
At least that would have been quick.
This is so unbelievably $#%#ed up!

And why was she drinking milk at 3am? Why put her 100 feet from the house, knowing coyotes roamed the area? This stinks to high heaven but I think we all know that.

You know, I can't ever remember giving my young kids a punishment during which I wasn't supervising them.

I can't ever remember giving my kids a punishment for not drinking their milk.

I don't know how I messed that up It's on Locate The Missing FB page. Shows her with her arm in a sling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces