Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I have raised six kids between us and never once was not drinking milk at 3am a punishable offense.

BREAKING
Bond set at $250,000 for Wesley Mathews.
He told police he forced his 3-year-old special needs daughter Sherin to stand by a tree about 100 ft from their house (beyond their fenced yard) because she wouldn't drink her milk. 15 min later he returned and she was gone. He told detectives he knew there were coyotes in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...255513683905/1034926813316769/?type=3&theater

Because she wouldn't drink her milk???????? UGGHHHHHHH

This guy should be locked up for a long time. :jail:

BREAKING
He told police he forced his 3-year-old special needs daughter Sherin to stand by a tree about 100 ft from their house (beyond their fenced yard) because she wouldn't drink her milk. 15 min later he returned and she was gone. He told detectives he knew there were coyotes in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...255513683905/1034926813316769/?type=3&theater
Wouldn't drink her milk at 3 am?! Gah.

This breaks my heart. Poor girl. :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah milk at 3am seems odd. Wondering if the milk/punishment narrative is just a story to deflect suspicion from the parents harming the child. Hope I'm wrong bc at least if she wandered off or was taken there is a chance she's alive. JMO

Yeah milk at 3am seems odd. Wondering if the milk/punishment narrative is just a story to deflect suspicion from the parents harming the child. Hope I'm wrong bc at least if she wandered off or was taken there is a chance she's alive. JMO
Yes. It just seems that a more believable lie could be told.

Reminding me of a local case in which a man killed his 5 yo stepdaughter for waking him up asking for food to eat. I lost sleep for weeks over it. I just hope Sherin did not suffer the same fate.

:(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I hope she is safe, but I don't think she is alive anymore. Poor baby. Hopefully she didn't get dragged off by coyotes.

This man, grrrrr.

I don't know what the typical nursing hrs are in TX, but in IA there are 12 hr shifts. Maybe Mom was at work, Dad harmed the little girl (3 am, not drinking milk, punished, coyotes..what a load of crap. Although I can't imagine making this story up). Mom got home after 7 am, couldn't find her daughter, Dad makes up whatever and then MOM insisted they call the police? I don't believe this man for a second and I'm afraid the outcome will not be good..hopefully he buckles and confesses the truth so the little thing can be found and have peace. Seriously, are there coyotes in this area? I didn't see woods in any pictures. moo

I am gobsmacked that this man thinks his explanation for his child's disappearance sounds reasonable or that anyone would believe him.

Hint: coyotes don't drive.

Holy cow...if this is a lie, how bad is the truth?!? Thinking of poor little Sherin and hoping she's safe and sound somewhere.

IF he placed her outside as punishment for wetting the bed or whatever, why would he have placed her outside fenced area?
The media seems adamant on this fact that she was outside the fence, just saying because they don't always get their facts straight and there may be a communication issue with the father.
Do we know how long he has been in the US?
It appears from their FB page that they adopted her at birth and she is tiny - reminds me of the tiny girl adopted from India on that show The Little Couple. Their pastor indicates she was very smart, I noticed but parents are saying she had developmental issues.
Why haven't there been any updates?
I'm glad there are people on here that can tell us that they are still searching this morning but if they are searching in that area - would that mean that nothing was found in vehicles and they do believe he threw her outside the fence and just left her?
And WHY did the AA not alert until 3pm if police were contacted at 8AM?????
All of this makes me sick to my stomach. I'm praying she is found.

She was adopted at about 1 year old. The newborn on their facebook is their biological daughter, born Dec. 2013-ish.

Because she wouldn't drink her milk???????? UGGHHHHHHH

This guy should be locked up for a long time. :jail:
And forced to drink milk until he pukes.

(IMHO)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Qmfr:

Hopefully this is not a Malik Drummond type situation. Not going there...

Where are you little Sherin?

(In Malik's case, he wouldn't drink his milk, iirc...)

BREAKING

( Are you freaking kidding me? :shakehead: )
(I've been feeling Malik here from the beginning...)

My husband and I have raised six kids between us and never once was not drinking milk at 3am a punishable offense.

8 kids here and it makes no sense. No one is trying to get their toddler to drink milk at 3 am.

BREAKING

Ok, behind here and catching up, trying to catch my composure, even IIIIIFFFF he had her stand by the tree for 15 minutes, he just left her out there without keeping an eye on her, meaning anything could happen to her out there at 3am alone and unsupervised...not saying this is an appropriate punishment, just sayin not only did he do this, but didn't even keep an eye on her? What if she was kidnapped or taken away by coyotes or wandered off? I'm not saying I believe his story, just some thoughts. So angry.

It seems more likely , if it was something that happened around 3 am, that she soiled her pj's and sheets by wetting her bed. So many horrid cases here triggered by potty training incidents. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces