Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid he just might get away with this, if they can't find her body...oceanbkueeyes said they rarely confess..

I know this guy is lying about what happened to Sherin, but his thinking the story he gave to LE is normal blows my mind. “I purposely put her outside in an alley known to have coyotes at 3am and closed the door. She had shoes on though. We can’t waste milk in this house”. This is guy not normal.

(he dad) WM bonded out of jail just before midnight last night, says Richardson Police Department. Bond was set at $250,000. Hopefully they are watching this man closely as he walks free

I googled "Wesley Mathews Richardson" and I am not seeing anything that stands out. Can you elaborate?

This Wesley Mathews spells his name with one "T", the search I did at first brought up names with two "Ts". Two Ts spelling is incorrect. I was amazed that there was no mugshot I could find as he was arrested and bail set. MSM Article below shows his picture.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/amber-alert-issued-for-richardson-girl/481584185

(he dad) WM bonded out of jail just before midnight last night, says Richardson Police Department. Bond was set at $250,000. Hopefully they are watching this man closely as he walks free
I’m guessing FBI has eyes on his every move

So lets say this guilty (more than likely), why the hell did he come up with this story of him putting her outside at 3am with coyotes and then getting charged with child endangerment. If he was trying to hide what he really did why doesn't his story make him look innocent? Like he was sleeping etc? Why this story?

Sensationalistic, or accurate?

Missing North Texas toddler left near coyote-infested alley as punishment, police allege
http://abc13.com/missing-kid-left-near-coyote-infested-alley-as-punishment/2507550/

"RICHARDSON, Texas (KTRK) --

The father of a missing 3-year-old in North Texas allegedly left his daughter alone in an area wrought with coyotes as punishment for not drinking her milk, according to charging documents."

Charging docs...anyone?

Sounds sensationalist to me. I live in the area and there are coyotes, I've seen them while out walking my dogs in the evening but I've only ever seen one at a time and they are always scurrying away from me. There are lots of wild rabbits in the area so they have a steady food source. There are occasional reports of very small dogs(chihuahuas, yorkies, etc) being killed by coyotes and/or bobcats, but those reports are usually in areas close to new development where the wildlife has been pushed out of their habitats.

I can't find any reports with the actual affidavit, just quotes from the affidavit.

So lets say this guilty (more than likely), why the hell did he come up with this story of him putting her outside at 3am with coyotes and then getting charged with child endangerment. If he was trying to hide what he really did why doesn't his story make him look innocent? Like he was sleeping etc? Why this story?
I had the same thought - like she walked out the door.

I was thinking the same thing. There are 100 scenarios that would have made more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, no news on a full blown forensic search of the home yet? Surely...maybe waiting on a warrant still...or has it been done and we just haven't heard about it yet?

I was thinking the same thing. There are 100 scenarios that would have made more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many different ways he could have tried to get away with this. It's not like he didn't have the time. Supposedly.

I'm afraid he just might get away with this, if they can't find her body...oceanbkueeyes said they rarely confess..

And God only knows how long she was "really" missing. The only hope would be forensics in one of the vehicles or cameras showing him leaving and returning hours later. If pressure increases, he could take off to Dubai, at the drop of a hat. Quite wealthy, it would appear. Any person who would punish a child by putting them by a tree in a field at 3 a.m. in the morning, knowing there were coyotes, would do just about anything, IMHO, JMO. Heartless act!

True, even if LE know that he’s not telling the truth and believe she is deceased, why no search for her body?(just typing that makes me ill) They must know more? Still praying for you to be found safe Sherin, baby...

I have no doubt LE/FBI wants nothing more than to locate this little girl and is working behind the scenes to do so, moo.

Sensationalistic, or accurate?

Missing North Texas toddler left near coyote-infested alley as punishment, police allege
http://abc13.com/missing-kid-left-near-coyote-infested-alley-as-punishment/2507550/

"RICHARDSON, Texas (KTRK) --

The father of a missing 3-year-old in North Texas allegedly left his daughter alone in an area wrought with coyotes as punishment for not drinking her milk, according to charging documents."

Charging docs...anyone?
Well, his own words "done him in." The coppers weren't buying the 3am story, so this maroon embellished with the helpful coyote info. (And yes, that is true. Wildlife is pushed more and more into the open by "progress." I'm in Fort Worth and they've taken a lot of small pets here.)

Honestly, the way some folks act, I'm amazed they even made it to adulthood, not even saying successfully. But yes, I'd also like to see the charging docs soon. Not holding my breath though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anything on the sister? Is she with family or cps? Poor girl.

OK what if, just what if, someone took her. I doubt this....

And God only knows how long she was "really" missing. The only hope would be forensics in one of the vehicles or cameras showing him leaving and returning hours later. If pressure increases, he could take off to Dubai, at the drop of a hat. Quite wealthy, it would appear. Any person who would punish a child by putting them by a tree in a field at 3 a.m. in the morning, knowing there were coyotes, would do just about anything, IMHO, JMO. Heartless act!
Are they wealthy, though? Their church apparently scrambled to come up with his bond.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member