Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately its not up to LE whether or not he gets released

A judge determines eligibility for a bond, the bond amount, and conditions of bond like requiring electronic monitoring, surrendering passports etc. Without any hard evidence proving him to be a danger to society or a flight risk, or a history of skipping court dates there is nothing even the judge could do to keep him in jail that doesn't violate his constitutional rights.

He'd be a lot safer in jail, if he was married to me. I'd have a hard time looking at his stupid face without ripping his head off. His bond was set at $250,000.

I have no doubt that Dad had something to do with all this, The fact that police let him out of jail stuns me. This little girl is still missing, While this monster now is free and has another little girl home. A reporter said yesterday she had asked CPS if they took the other child from the home and they said No or not to their knowledge. This is horrible, The fact that LE let this guy back on the streets before even fully learning what happened to this precious baby is sick. He could flee now too or possibly go to where ever he put the child and take her somewhere else now to cover his tracks better and risk her not being found at all. So many possibilities with him posting bail and being back out on the streets. This family should be more focused on finding the child not getting dad out of jail. :gaah:
Ugh. I worried he would post bail. It is likely CPS will continue to be involved. Although it is frustrating, LE has to follow the legal procedures and gather enough evidence to charge him with any additional crimes. Likewise, if he posts bond, they have to honor it without additional information to bring new charges.

I'm hoping evidence is obtained quickly and that Sherin is found.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I have no doubt that Dad had something to do with all this, The fact that police let him out of jail stuns me. This little girl is still missing, While this monster now is free and has another little girl home. A reporter said yesterday she had asked CPS if they took the other child from the home and they said No or not to their knowledge. This is horrible, The fact that LE let this guy back on the streets before even fully learning what happened to this precious baby is sick. He could flee now too or possibly go to where ever he put the child and take her somewhere else now to cover his tracks better and risk her not being found at all. So many possibilities with him posting bail and being back out on the streets. This family should be more focused on finding the child not getting dad out of jail. :gaah:

I've seen some pretty clever police work in cases just lately, especially where "suspects" are concerned. Laura Wallen's boyfriend for example. Although he was never arrested, they watched him all of the time, they even set up a fake presser just to see how he would behave and then he led LE right to her body. This could easily be the same thing. They are probably using his release to follow him. He won't be left to his own devices.

I'm hoping they are letting him think they believe his story. Let him get cocky. Maybe he will just so happen to "find" more evidence that in his mind furthers his story of coyotes taking her, when in reality it will be evidence against him.

I’ve noticed that “teach her a lesson” almost always means “torture or kill her.”

Anyone in this area seeing any more LE activity?

I'm a 5 minute walk down the railroad from Sharins home and the answer is nope.

in fact no one has still searched or been down to this area, according to my survelience cameras.

And no more searches? Isn't that telling? They called off searching the first night but did not resume the next morning. If they have , I've seen no coverage of. LE knows where she is.

And no more searches? Isn't that telling? They called off searching the first night but did not resume the next morning. If they have , I've seen no coverage of. LE knows where she is.

I live an hour away now, but my family there said there has been no searching in Richardson since that day. Not even a heavy police presence. I agree, they know she is deceased. I just don't think they know where she is. :(

I also found it extremely odd that even though he had been arrested, bond of $250,000, there was not one mugshot available? But, if you do a google search with his name and the town where they live (with images), it might explain why? JMO, MOO
Umm, if I'm understanding what you're saying here, uh, NO. Not him. Only one "T" in *this* Mathews, and his photo has been all over the news for days here. But good effort.

I also found it extremely odd that even though he had been arrested, bond of $250,000, there was not one mugshot available? But, if you do a google search with his name and the town where they live (with images), it might explain why? JMO, MOO

I googled "Wesley Mathews Richardson" and I am not seeing anything that stands out. Can you elaborate?

I'm a 5 minute walk down the railroad from Sharins home and the answer is nope.

in fact no one has still searched or been down to this area, according to my survelience cameras.

I find this almost as odd as the father's clearly ridiculous story about how he lost saw his daughter. My gut instinct is he did something to her. His story makes no sense. But what I've found odd from the beginning is WHY is there no frantic search covering every square inch of ground to find her? She's missing. There is reason to suspect she's in immediate danger and yet why no mobilization to find her?

Richardson doesn't post their inmate information online, which would be why there isn't a mugshot of him. A public records request can be made for the mugshot, however according to their website they have up to 10 days to respond to a records request, and records regarding active investigations have to go through the state attorney generals office first.

If he had been transferred to the Dallas county jail before being bonded out his mugshot would have been available online.

I find this almost as odd as the father's clearly ridiculous story about how he lost saw his daughter. My gut instinct is he did something to her. His story makes no sense. But what I've found odd from the beginning is WHY is there no frantic search covering every square inch of ground to find her? She's missing. There is reason to suspect she's in immediate danger and yet why no mobilization to find her?

The only possible explanation I can think of, is a cadaver dog detected scent of human remains somewhere... maybe one of the cars? But then why tow all three? And why still have the AA active but ground/grid search canceled? The only explanation I can think of for THAT, is they have limited resources and if they already know she's dead, they're waiting for a tip that says someone saw one of there vehicles at such and such a place at such and such time of night so they can direct said limited sources in the right direction. What do you think?

Do we know what Father does for a living? I know mom is a nurse.

Add to the list that she was in her black leggings, a pink shirt and pink sandals. Right. Dad dressed her from her pj's to her street clothes before sending her out into the dark alley full of coyotes because she wouldn't drink her milk at 3am., but just for 15 minutes. Then, she was gone. He wasn't running through the streets screaming for her, or waking neighbors and he waited 5 hours to call LE.

I can't even. He is a lying liar.

Right, still dressed in play clothes instead of pajamas is a clue. moo

I also believe there’s usually a little bit of truth in every lie.

With that being said, I don’t think this began at 3am. I think the milk issue may have started at dinner time. moo

Choose your battles. I try to remember this when dealing with toddlers or fools.

I think he may have battled with her for several hours over the glass of milk and he killed her. I think he left at 3am to dispose of her body and returned home by 3:15am. moo

I hope LE has taken cadaver dogs around to all the dumpsters close to the home. Landfill needs to be checked as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to catch up as best I can rn but can someone clarify for me, do we know anything about Mom from that night/Day?

I think it might have been margarita that bought my attention to this case (thanks love) from another case of adopted children being let down by their adoptive parents. I said it on the other thread and I'll say it again... imagine placing your child for adoption and finding out this was their fate? Awful.

It is a long long process to adopt. This isn't just a child that was accidentally conceived, not wanted. What the hell changed from that to this.

I could go ahead with a map on this one? Just hoping they will find her before I even got started.

I've tried to catch up as best I can rn but can someone clarify for me, do we know anything about Mom from that night/Day?

I think it might have been margarita that bought my attention to this case (thanks lovey) from another case of adopted children being let down by their adoptive parents. I said it on the other thread and I'll say it again... imagine placing your child for adoption and finding out this was their fate? Awful.

It is a long long process to adopt. This isn't just a child that was accidentally conceived, not wanted. What the hell changed from that to this.

It seems to happen pretty often. Not that it's an excuse but I imagine the parents do not bond like they do with bio children. Look at Erica Lynn Parsons :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee