Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't slept, except 2 hours..... here and there... from the time I found out about Sherin. No sleep at all last night. Zip, zilch, Nada!

I'm still so torn, I believe in my gut that both parents are suspect!

As all of you, I cannot rest until Sherin is found!!!!

I haven't prayed this much in many years!!!!

This precious, beautiful child.....smh, Sherin where are you???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think this is inaccurate. I beleive Ms. Snyder was searching where she was based on information seen by a medium. Someone else called in tip to police that led them to search the cemetery as well. Quite honestly it is probably a logical place to search and relatively close proximity to the residence. When there are no valid legitimate leads, all areas that are potential spots should be searched. At least they are out there searching and not just waiting for something to happen.

I think Snyder was following the medium's instructions and found the gloves/blanket and called those in.

Could someone please confirm how long Sherin has been with the Mathews for? I have read she's been with them for two years whilst other reports say she has been with them since July this year. It would make more sense if she was adopted this year considering she was still malnourished.

Poor little Sherin. I hope they find out what happened soon. This case is heartbreaking.

Could someone please confirm how long Sherin has been with the Mathews for? I have read she's been with them for two years whilst other reports say she has been with them since July this year. It would make more sense if she was adopted this year considering she was still malnourished.

Poor little Sherin. I hope they find out what happened soon. This case is heartbreaking.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...s-speak-tnm-kerala-say-they-love-sherin-69979

"The family confirmed to TNM that Sherin had been adopted from an orphanage in Bihar in July 2016. Wesley and Sini already had a biological child, when they adopted Sherin."

According to this article, since July 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to attempt to sleep.....I pray that when I wake, she will be found!!!! This precious baby....[emoji22][emoji24]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It very well could be what you are saying. People often don't change things for daylight savings or after power outages etc. But, I do feel like it was likely a human and not a camera that gave them this time frame since they are so keen on getting camera footage.

That said, it could easily be that they have one or two shots of their vehicle, or it's plate and want better/more footage of the driver and possible occupants.

I think the fact that LE is asking so little from people means they have a lot, though TBH, with all of the racial things going on in the USA right now, I can't help but think if she was a 3 year old white blonde girl that there would be constant coverage and updates from LE etc. I really hope I feel that way because of previous cases of missing people and the ones who seem to be front page news over the ones who aren't.

Praying for Sherin and her sister who must be absolutely terrified and confused to have woke up and be removed from family and friends and likely questioned by strangers and so on.

I think there's little coverage because it's so obvious what happened here. Everyone thinks she's dead, and now it's pretty clear that he dumped her body between 4-5am.

"Her father Wesley, who TNM has learned works with the Citi group"

So he works in the investment banking and finance field---not in IT. Good to know that we know something about him. I've never seen a case where there's been so little information about the parents or the child. How long have they lived in the USA? Did Sherin just turn 3 or is she about to turn 4? What's her medical condition that they're referring to? How old is the mother? How long have they lived in their present home? What are they doing to try to find their daughter? (nothing, that's what).

LE confirmed hat Sherin was adopted in July 2016

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...s-speak-tnm-kerala-say-they-love-sherin-69979

"The family confirmed to TNM that Sherin had been adopted from an orphanage in Bihar in July 2016. Wesley and Sini already had a biological child, when they adopted Sherin."

According to this article, since July 2016.

The article confirms family connections I'd made earlier this week. (I'd found an obit for Sherin's grt grandfather, name seen in a photo in this article. He died the same summer.)

So he works in the investment banking and finance field---not in IT. Good to know that we know something about him. I've never seen a case where there's been so little information about the parents or the child. How long have they lived in the USA? Did Sherin just turn 3 or is she about to turn 4? What's her medical condition that they're referring to? How old is the mother? How long have they lived in their present home? What are they doing to try to find their daughter? (nothing, that's what).

We don’t know that..no one has said his job title.

“Wesley’s Mathews’ parents, Sam and Valsamma Mathews, who reside in Kochi, a city in India’s coastal state of Kerala, spoke exclusively to The News Minute. Valsamma sobbed as she told the media outlet that she and her husband have no information about what happened to their granddaughter beside what is being reported by the media. The couple told TNM they were “shocked” when they heard Sherin had vanished.

Valsamma was devastated when she read in an Indian newspaper that Sherin “was no more,” according to TNM.

Sam told TNM that the family loves Sherin and would never do anything to hurt her. He noted that his son and his wife would not have adopted the girl if they didn’t love her. Sam further stated that Wesley is a “good man” who “loves his children.”

Sherin’s grandparents also told TNM that they are praying there will be some good news about their granddaughter.“

Previous poster posted link. I’m just pasting what it said.

We still don't know what he does for Citigroup, if it's IT or not.

According to county records they bought their house in 2007.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/pat...han-bihars-saraswati/articleshow/61076268.cms

PATNA: Sherin Mathews, the three-year-old Texas girl who went missing after being made to stand outside for not finishing her milk on Saturday , is none other than Saraswati of Bihar. She was adopted from an NGO named Mother Teresa Anath Seva Sansthan in Nalanda on June 23 last year by an American couple.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...han-bihars-saraswati/articleshow/61076268.cms

“PATNA: Sherin Mathews, the three-year-old Texas girl who went missing after being made to stand outside for not finishing her milk on Saturday , is none other than Saraswati of Bihar. She was adopted from an NGO named Mother Teresa Anath Seva Sansthan in Nalanda on June 23 last year by an American couple. “

“Bihar's State Adoption Resource Agency (SARA) officials confirmed that she was adopted by Wesley and his wife Sini.
Babita Kumari, secretary of the now defunct NGO, said that the girl was known as Saraswati before being adopted by the couple. "She was a little stubborn but every child has a similar nature. She was very affectionate towards a female caretaker of the NGO whom she called nani. She used to wait for her on the stairs for several hours. The moment Saraswati's nani arrived, she used to run and embrace her," Babita recalled.

Babita came to know that the girl was missing only while talking to this reporter. She also said that the child had a deformity in one eye.
Babita said that the girl was only one-and-a-half years old when she was rescued by Bal Kalyan Samiti of Gaya district after being abandoned by her family and was later handed over to the NGO on February 14, 2015.

"During her initial days, Saraswati used to remain quiet but gradually she opened up at the centre," she said .

Police won't say how they know the car was missing or who was driving, but urged residents and businesses in the area to review surveillance video for any signs of the vehicle.Investigators removed three of the family's cars, including the Acura SUV, from the home earlier this week for analysis.

"We are wanting people and businesses within a 30 minute drive from their home to check their video systems to see if they may have picked up a 2013 Maroon Acura MDX SUV on their system," Sgt. Kevin Perlich told the Daily News. "We know the SUV was missing from the home."

Perlich said investigators are expanding their search for Sherin "beyond the Mathews' immediate neighborhood."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...xas-girl-family-car-missing-article-1.3560362

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/pat...han-bihars-saraswati/articleshow/61076268.cms

PATNA: Sherin Mathews, the three-year-old Texas girl who went missing after being made to stand outside for not finishing her milk on Saturday , is none other than Saraswati of Bihar. She was adopted from an NGO named Mother Teresa Anath Seva Sansthan in Nalanda on June 23 last year by an American couple.

Even though I knew her life was rough before being adopted, this article just breaks my heart. She needed so much love.

MOO be likely #Richardson 2 #LasColinas #Iriving direction-he fimilar w/it & 20 mile away! wks there! #SherinMathews #Missing #Dallas #DFW #FIND- #WesleyMathews employee Citigroup Las Colinas Irving - hope we find her today, much harder to prove murder without her being found :(

MOO be likely #Richardson 2 #LasColinas #Iriving direction-he fimilar w/it & 20 mile away! wks there! #SherinMathews #Missing #Dallas #DFW #FIND- #WesleyMathews employee Citigroup Las Colinas Irving - hope we find her today, much harder to prove murder without her being found :(
I agree he's more likely to go to am area he's familiar with. Do we know where they lived before they purchased this house?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member