Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it was 2015...

"Babita said that the girl was only one-and-a-half years old when she was rescued by Bal Kalyan Samiti of Gaya district after being abandoned by her family and was later handed over to the NGO on February 14, 2015."

My mistake, I corrected my post [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exclusive: Grandparents of missing 3 yr old in Texas speak to TNM from Kerala, say they love Sherin

Sherin Mathews's grandfather based out of Kochi told TNM that the family loves her and was praying for her return.

Haritha John*Megha VarierSaturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:32

Even as police, FBI and citizens of Texas state continue their search for the missing child, there had been no reaction from the family back in India till now. Though it was known that Sherin's adoptee parents Wesley Mathews and Sini Mathews are from Kerala, the family has chosen not to speak out on the disappearence.

Breaking their silence, Sherin's grandparents (Wesley's parents) who live in Kochi city told TNM that they were shocked at the news of the disappearance. Her father Wesley, who TNM has learned works with the Citi group, told police that he made Sherin go out of the house and stand near a tree at 3 am last Saturday, when she refused to drink her milk.

Sam Mathews and his wife Valsamma, Sherin's grandparents, live in a two storied house in a residential colony in Kochi. Sam, who works with a finance company in the city was at first reluctant to speak. His wife who was sobbing kept saying that they had no information about what had happened to Sherin and that their only source of information was from the media.

She was upset at a report in a Malayalam paper that declared that that child was no more, and repeatedly mentioned it.

Sam Mathews however said that the family loves Sherin and would never harm her.

"We love her. My son did too. If they didn't love her, why would they adopt her?" he asked TNM. When asked about the accusations against his son, Sam said, "My son is a good man. He loves his children."

The couple added that they were fervently praying for good news.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...s-speak-tnm-kerala-say-they-love-sherin-69979

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I agree he's more likely to go to am area he's familiar with. Do we know where they lived before they purchased this house?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Irving, Dallas, Sugarland according to Radaris

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Praying someone realizes it's time to clean their conscious. Where is Sherin? :please:

I live here in Dallas at George Bush and the North Dallas Tollway - I don't think he's go North as that would have a lot of cameras - I do think he would know all the side streets, parks, underpasses/bridges, creeks, wooded areas along the way and would know the back way to work to stay off main highways... I bet he may very well of went that way in the SUV to dispose of her... I did check my dumpsters here and we do have a dog park I will check this afternoon - Dallas has a lot of parks, nooks, I'm thinking she will be where a coyote may have taken her... under pass.. bridge... park.. trees... creek... Without finding her he may only get charged with endanger a child, slap on the wrist.. we must find her.... they often say they will be covered too.. he may have weighted her down and she's underwater but that wouldn't jive with the coyote that he has kind of admitted to in his defense... prays for this baby and all of you working on it from here - we in Dallas appreciate it :)
DMDLQ1cWkAAPXVT.jpg

I would be looking hard at the route he takes to get to work. He would remember landmarks and less-traveled streets/areas maybe. He wouldn't have had much time to plot or map an out of the way place.

I live here in Dallas at George Bush and the North Dallas Tollway - I don't think he's go North as that would have a lot of cameras - I do think he would know all the side streets, parks, underpasses/bridges, creeks, wooded areas along the way and would know the back way to work to stay off main highways... I bet he may very well of went that way in the SUV to dispose of her... I did check my dumpsters here and we do have a dog park I will check this afternoon - Dallas has a lot of parks, nooks, I'm thinking she will be where a coyote may have taken her... under pass.. bridge... park.. trees... creek... Without finding her he may only get charged with endanger a child, slap on the wrist.. we must find her.... they often say they will be covered too.. he may have weighted her down and she's underwater but that wouldn't jive with the coyote that he has kind of admitted to in his defense... prays for this baby and all of you working on it from here - we in Dallas appreciate it :)
View attachment 124696

We must live very close! I'm on the Plano side of that intersection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Neighbor... I love our neighborhood - I'm in the SouthEast corner of GB & NDT so we real close..I'm in Collin County but I have a Dallas, TX address... lots of great places here :)

So this child is missing yet neither parent called the grandparents and told them about it? They had to find out through news media in India? That's kind of cruel. IMO

So this child is missing yet neither parent called the grandparents and told them about it? They had to find out through news media in India? That's kind of cruel. IMO
Not if your guilty....IMO

I have gone to twitter and typed in Sherin's name and found interesting comments from church goers who knew the family they say, etc.
I just looked on Twitter. There's a report that the church posted his bail. WTH?

I just looked on Twitter. There's a report that the church posted his bail. WTH?

I wondered, why did the church have to post it? Didn't he have the money to do it himself or did the wife refuse to post his bail so the church did it?

Missing Texas girl, adopted by Malayali parents, none other than Bihar's Saraswati

Debashish Karmakar|*TNN*|*Updated: Oct 14, 2017, 09:38 IST

PATNA: Sherin Mathews, the three-year-old Texas girl who went*missing*after being made to stand outside for not finishing her milk on Saturday , is none other than Saraswati of Bihar. She was adopted from an NGO named*Mother TeresaAnath Seva Sansthan in Nalanda on June 23 last year by an American couple.

According to a US-based online news portal, FBI is still searching for the girl who went missing after her father Wesley Mathews, an Ernakulam native, asked her to stand outside their residence after midnight as punishment.

On Saturday night, Wesley was arrested by Richard son police and charged with abandoning or endangering a child. He was released on $250,000 bond late Sunday night, according to the local police.

Bihar's State Adoption Resource Agency (SARA) officials confirmed that she was adopted by Wesley and his wife Sini.

said that the girl was known as Saraswati before being adopted by the couple. "She was a little stubborn but every child has a similar nature. She was very affectionate towards a female caretaker of the NGO whom she called nani. She used to wait for her on the stairs for several hours. The moment Saraswati's nani arrived, she used to run and embrace her," Babita recalled.

Babita came to know that the girl was missing only while talking to this reporter. She also said that the child had a deformity in one eye.

Babita said that the girl was only one-and-a-half years old when she was rescued by Bal Kalyan Samiti of Gaya district after being abandoned by her family and was later handed over to the NGO on February 14, 2015.

"During her initial days, Saraswati used to remain quiet but gradually she opened up at the centre," she said .

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...han-bihars-saraswati/articleshow/61076268.cms

Even as police, FBI and citizens of Texas state continue their search for the missing child, there had been no reaction from the family back in India till now. Though it was known that Sherin's adoptee parents Wesley Mathews and Sini Mathews are from Kerala, the family has chosen not to speak out on the disappearence.

Breaking their silence, Sherin's grandparents (Wesley's parents) who live in Kochi city told TNM that they were shocked at the news of the disappearance. Her father Wesley, who TNM has learned works with the Citi group, told police that he made Sherin go out of the house and stand near a tree at 3 am last Saturday, when she refused to drink her milk.

"Sam Mathews and his wife Valsamma, Sherin's grandparents, live in a two storied house in a residential colony in Kochi. Sam, who works with a finance company in the city was at first reluctant to speak. His wife who was sobbing kept saying that they had no information about what had happened to Sherin and that their only source of information was from the media.

She was upset at a report in a Malayalam paper that declared that that child was no more, and repeatedly mentioned it."

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...s-speak-tnm-kerala-say-they-love-sherin-69979

The church is odd too if you ask me. They're singing the praises of mom and dad and saying how they loved and took care of this little girl and are ignoring pretty much the fact that if we believe dads story his twisted mind punished his 3 year old at 3 am by having her stand outside by a tree that was across the alley way and left her there alone not to mention since the little girl went missing all mom and dad have done is hide in their home. I understand they are probably nervous cause ppl are pointing fingers at dad but still it's kinda ****ed up to me when to find this child we need to rely on the community when the ppl who should want her back more than anything should be her parents not community members you guys are all amazing tho for what you have done and are trying to find this baby. But seriously these are ppl who loved her? Ppl who have her cruel punishments and can't be bothered to cooperate with police and won't help find the little girl? If I was the church I'd have let dad rot in jail until he's ready to tell what REALLY happened to this innocent baby. As for mom idk how involved in things she was but she's making herself look no better by sitting inside refusing to help search for her child and not cooperating with police and telling her lawyer how she wants her other daughter back who cps took when in reality her thought process should be I know my one kid is safe and I can always work my way to getting her back and focus on the matter at hand which is finding my baby who could be in danger or dead. Just my opinion.

LE following EVERY lead.....

------------------------------------

On Friday afternoon, police searched part of Restland Cemetery in north Dallas after a tip from Nicolette Snyder. The Frisco mother said she’s been in contact with psychics and mediums, one of whom led her to the location.

“She said, ‘You’re going to see a tree with a little bit of flags on it. I feel like it’s more toward a creek,’ and lo and behold, there’s a creek!” said Snyder.

She says a retired police dog belonging to her friend led her to a blanket and gloves. Officers determined the items came from a nearby homeless camp.

Undeterred, Snyder said, she planned to keep searching.

“I feel like this girl is just screaming for us to find her. I don’t want to lose hope, and I don’t think I will,” she said.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/13/police-focusing-on-suv-missing-richardson-girl/

Richardson police say*they know an SUV left Sherin Mathews’ home and returned between 4 to 5 a.m. Saturday.*Police are calling that hour crucial, saying the SUV could have traveled within a ten mile radius in that time.

“That’s one hour so that means basically only about 30 minutes out from the house is what we are looking for,” said Sgt. Kevin Perlich of the Richardson Police Department.

An Acura SUV is now the focus of police. The maroon vehicle is one of three cars towed from Sherin Mathews’ Richardson home Saturday. Police are asking anyone in the area near the Sunningdale home to look at their surveillance video in case the SUV is captured there, particularly*businesses. Police say city traffic cameras won’t help because they are only on a live feed.

Police won’t say if parents have or have not said if they left the house at any point after she went missing.

Police already have the video from a nearby restaurant.

“There’s a missing 3-year-old that they figured that our surveillance cameras could help with the lead and you know we are just happy to cooperate,” said restaurant employee Pam Huyen.

Police are urging businesses to look at their video now because many recording systems reset after a few days. They don’t want to lose any of that potential evidence.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/13/police-focusing-on-suv-missing-richardson-girl/

It was reported in news media that CPS has been involved with them in the past and are working with police on the investigation. Not a rumor.

No, I know CPS was involved but they didn't state in MSM why they were involved. I was saying it was rumour that it was because of her arm, that information came from a family friend, supposedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee