Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO

I think the story about making her stand outside at 3 am is exactly that a story... didn't happen
Something happened he needed a story and some time.
something else is going on here as I see it.

I think that they, or the father, had found in the 15 months since they adopted her, that her developmental difficulties were too much to handle. On this night I think she awoke and he lost his temper with her and killed her. No putting outside, I think that was just the line that coyotes has been seen in area to give an 'explanation'. With the car missing for one hour between 4 - 5am with no explanation - ie he had no said he had gone driving around to try and find her - and the not reporting for FIVE HOURS - no parent would legitimately leave a missing 3 year old for that long without doing anything - that gives time to dump the body. Has Water Creek Lake been searched?

Just curious where you found that information.

According to this link, she was handed over to the NGO on Feb 14th, 2015 when she was 1 1/2 yrs old. According to that information, she would have been born in 2013---which doesn't sound right since she is 3 yrs old, not 4.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/61076268.cms

You're information makes more sense, I'm just wondering where you found it.

Sorry Rocco, I couldn't link to it before. But here's the link to her NCMEC flyer.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1310106/1/screen

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...s-speak-tnm-kerala-say-they-love-sherin-69979

"The family confirmed to TNM that Sherin had been adopted from an orphanage in Bihar in July 2016. Wesley and Sini already had a biological child, when they adopted Sherin."

According to this article, since July 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also according to this article, she is still malnourished because she refuses to eat... maybe partly why dad was so pushy about the milk.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So he works in the investment banking and finance field---not in IT. Good to know that we know something about him. I've never seen a case where there's been so little information about the parents or the child. How long have they lived in the USA? Did Sherin just turn 3 or is she about to turn 4? What's her medical condition that they're referring to? How old is the mother? How long have they lived in their present home? What are they doing to try to find their daughter? (nothing, that's what).
He could very well do IT for Citi.

According to TNM article, Sherin is almost four.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...han-bihars-saraswati/articleshow/61076268.cms

“PATNA: Sherin Mathews, the three-year-old Texas girl who went missing after being made to stand outside for not finishing her milk on Saturday , is none other than Saraswati of Bihar. She was adopted from an NGO named Mother Teresa Anath Seva Sansthan in Nalanda on June 23 last year by an American couple. “

“Bihar's State Adoption Resource Agency (SARA) officials confirmed that she was adopted by Wesley and his wife Sini.
Babita Kumari, secretary of the now defunct NGO, said that the girl was known as Saraswati before being adopted by the couple. "She was a little stubborn but every child has a similar nature. She was very affectionate towards a female caretaker of the NGO whom she called nani. She used to wait for her on the stairs for several hours. The moment Saraswati's nani arrived, she used to run and embrace her," Babita recalled.

Babita came to know that the girl was missing only while talking to this reporter. She also said that the child had a deformity in one eye.
Babita said that the girl was only one-and-a-half years old when she was rescued by Bal Kalyan Samiti of Gaya district after being abandoned by her family and was later handed over to the NGO on February 14, 2015.

"During her initial days, Saraswati used to remain quiet but gradually she opened up at the centre," she said .
Abandoned by her family [emoji22]

Police won't say how they know the car was missing or who was driving, but urged residents and businesses in the area to review surveillance video for any signs of the vehicle.Investigators removed three of the family's cars, including the Acura SUV, from the home earlier this week for analysis.

"We are wanting people and businesses within a 30 minute drive from their home to check their video systems to see if they may have picked up a 2013 Maroon Acura MDX SUV on their system," Sgt. Kevin Perlich told the Daily News. "We know the SUV was missing from the home."

Perlich said investigators are expanding their search for Sherin "beyond the Mathews' immediate neighborhood."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...xas-girl-family-car-missing-article-1.3560362
Another sign the Matthews family has some money. "Removed three of their cars." That's at least one more car than a family with no teens would generally have, with the possibility of more than three cars owned.

Irving, Dallas, Sugarland according to Radaris

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
For those of you not familiar with Texas, Irving is a close Dallas suburb, and Sugarland is a far Houston suburb.

I live here in Dallas at George Bush and the North Dallas Tollway - I don't think he's go North as that would have a lot of cameras - I do think he would know all the side streets, parks, underpasses/bridges, creeks, wooded areas along the way and would know the back way to work to stay off main highways... I bet he may very well of went that way in the SUV to dispose of her... I did check my dumpsters here and we do have a dog park I will check this afternoon - Dallas has a lot of parks, nooks, I'm thinking she will be where a coyote may have taken her... under pass.. bridge... park.. trees... creek... Without finding her he may only get charged with endanger a child, slap on the wrist.. we must find her.... they often say they will be covered too.. he may have weighted her down and she's underwater but that wouldn't jive with the coyote that he has kind of admitted to in his defense... prays for this baby and all of you working on it from here - we in Dallas appreciate it :)
View attachment 124696
Are there coordinated volunteer search efforts going on?

All MOO. Until we heard from the people at the orphanage all we knew about Sherin was that she was developmentally delayed and had "an eating disorder." The lady there called Sherin "affectionate." I'm glad somebody finally said something nice about this poor child. :(

His wife who was sobbing kept saying that they had no information about what had happened to Sherin and that their only source of information was from the media.

She was upset at a report in a Malayalam paper that declared that that child was no more, and repeatedly mentioned it.
Sam Mathews however said that the family loves Sherin and would never harm her.

"We love her. My son did too. If they didn't love her, why would they adopt her?" he asked TNM. When asked about the accusations against his son, Sam said, "My son is a good man. He loves his children."

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...s-speak-tnm-kerala-say-they-love-sherin-69979

"The mere fact that you don't hear from a person who is mourning, some individuals mourn differently. It's not indicative of anything," [mother's attorney] said.
"She is distraught. As you are all aware, they adopted Sherin, and they love Sherin. Sherin did have medical conditions and did work to try to get those medical conditions under control," said Starr.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...her-she-wants-her-daughter-returned/482670753

Seems like the family's concern is making sure everyone knows how they feel. Where's their concern for Sherin? MOO.

Another sign the Matthews family has some money. "Removed three of their cars." That's at least one more car than a family with no teens would generally have, with the possibility of more than three cars owned.

Not necessarily a sign of money. When i met my husband he lived alone and had 4 cars and 2 motorcycles. Just vehicles picked up and paid off over time, but his finances weren't great at any point while acquiring those vehicles.

As you might have guessed there has been some downsizing since I entered the picture ;) But I have a vehicle too so our no-child household has 4 cars.

I don't know how LE knows the exact time frame the SUV left the home but could they have searched all three impounded vehicles,and it was in his SUV the cadaver dogs hit on a scent?
That is exactly my thoughts too....had to be the key to narrowing down to one vehicle.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/pat...han-bihars-saraswati/articleshow/61076268.cms

But according to this article, she was with the NGO in Feb 2015 when she was 1-1/2 years old. It's all very muddy when and how SM came to live with her adoptive family, and how old she really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also got the impression she was starting to use some words, but the missing reports say she's non-verbal. Isn't that around the age where some kids begin to regress due to Autism or other disorders? NOT saying I think she does or doesn't have it. Just trying to reconcile her talking at 18 mos but not at 3.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I also got the impression she was starting to use some words, but the missing reports say she's non-verbal. Isn't that around the age where some kids begin to regress due to Autism or other disorders? NOT saying I think she does or doesn't have it. Just trying to reconcile her talking at 18 mos but not at 3.

They can regress due to trauma and abuse as well.

Learning a new language?

I hadn't thought about the language angle, that makes sense although I would imagine the parents still speak the native tongue when necessary.

Regression potential due to trauma/abuse really breaks my heart.

I hate that in the lawyer's statement he spoke about Sherin in past tense "She had an eating disorder"

It's also disturbing the lawyer said She wants her daughter back. Singular, not plural. I doubt he misspoke being he is a lawyer after all. So that begs the question. Which daughter is she referring to,and why would she only want one daughter back?
Also why is she no longer speaking with the investigators? I would be losing my mind,and no cops would hear the end of me if it were my child. I would be on them like white on rice. They would have tranquilize me to get me to shut up.
I know I had a child go missing, all night. Turns out it was miscommunication between his brothers, and us calling the wrong girls number his brother was with that night. The entire city police force was out looking for him. I was losing my mind. I would have given every drop of my blood, to the officers if that was what it took to help find him. It was worst night of my life. Not knowing where he was. We finally were able to get in contact with his older brother who took him to hang out with his girl friends younger sister. I was so mad at the older two, for not making sure they left notes, or communicating where they are so I don't worry.
So I don't get why any parent would stop speaking to the investigators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member