Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's back a few pages. I'll see if I can find it :) I'll be back!

ETA: It's in this video, apparently. Post #222 of page 15.

[video=youtube;AIinnJIH4Do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AIinnJIH4Do[/video]

Thank you!!!!! It's all in an Indian language, so I can't understand a word, but I'll work on finding a translation.

I just can not understand why this man
is not in jail. It blows my mind. they let hom out.

According to this video, Sini Mathews isn't a Registered Nurse. She is a LVN who is currently not working.

[video=youtube;AIinnJIH4Do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIinnJIH4Do[/video]

Did you find a translation somewhere?

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I didn't realize I had made it sound like WM or someone else and not a poster! I just came home and saw I had caused confusion and it won't allow me to edit (someone told me before that they don't allow after a certain amount of time).

I was using what you had previously shared for context as far as reasons why people may NOT want to co-operate or why someone may appear to be uncooperative based on culture and fears of LE. I feel badly that I confused people! :(

Sorry, I meant that that posters husband is a long haul driver, I just can't remember the name! It was some insight she offered into Indian culture! Sorry for not being clear!

No problem, Marisa, not your fault! Lately it seems if a post can possibly be misinterpreted, my mind will find a way. ;) *sigh*

This is pure conjecture and possibly off-topic, and not my favorite theory. But: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...human-traffickers-arrested-across-u-s-n812156

This struck me because it mentioned children, some very, very young, being trafficked.

Also because LE collected various financial records and other documents. On the one hand, stuff could reveal recent purchase of things useful in disposing of a body--indicating premeditation. AND LE could just be fishing for whatever. But the other thing that could be revealed is whether the family, or one family member, could have financial issues that could lead to making further bad choices.

Maybe a scenario could look like being instructed to leave the sleeping child out under the tree to be picked up. Maybe instructions not to notify LE until someone had time to get away. Maybe Dad got cold feet during the waiting period and went out looking but then came back and followed through. ?????

In any case, whatever evidence has been analyzed to start got LE permission for the additional warrants yesterday.

I don't like most of the scenarios. None take us to a good place.

I just can not understand why this man
is not in jail. It blows my mind. they let hom out.
They have more to gain with him out if he's stupid enough to lead them to more evidence or speak to someone who will tell LE.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She is a LVN. Who is not currently working.

Do we have that from a reliable source? I saw it connected to the interview with the Indian minister who has been hanging around (and is not connected to the family church), which was not in English. So, I don't know if he said it and if he is in a position to actually know.

Just thinking about all of the documents that were seized. Wondering if when LE showed up if the family was appearing to get ready to run and had all of their important documents out that would be needed to leave the country permanently? I would assume that if you were to relocate you would want birth certificates, adoption papers, marriage certificates, passports, citizenship papers, financial documentation and so on. I can't otherwise grasp why removing these types of papers would be important unless to establish possible motive? Unless they were taken as an assurance to prevent anyone in the family from leaving the country, just in case?

The power equipment contents scares me, my very first thought was a wood chipper, my grandparents had one that was made by black and decker, but I am trying to remind myself that it was LOUD and even if used in a garage it would have been completely removed and would have been heard and likely had a noise complaint by neighbours.... UGH...

Sherin where are you??

Polygraphs can also rule someone out for LE, so an innocent person can take the poly to rule them out so LE can focus elsewhere. If my kid was missing and I had no involvement I wouldn't refuse a poly and keep LE focused on myself. I'd want my kid found and I'd do whatever necessary to help LE work past that innermost circle.

The problem is that it cannot reliably rule someone out.

This is pure conjecture and possibly off-topic, and not my favorite theory. But: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...human-traffickers-arrested-across-u-s-n812156

This struck me because it mentioned children, some very, very young, being trafficked.

Also because LE collected various financial records and other documents. On the one hand, stuff could reveal recent purchase of things useful in disposing of a body--indicating premeditation. AND LE could just be fishing for whatever. But the other thing that could be revealed is whether the family, or one family member, could have financial issues that could lead to making further bad choices.

Maybe a scenario could look like being instructed to leave the sleeping child out under the tree to be picked up. Maybe instructions not to notify LE until someone had time to get away. Maybe Dad got cold feet during the waiting period and went out looking but then came back and followed through. ?????

In any case, whatever evidence has been analyzed to start got LE permission for the additional warrants yesterday.

I don't like most of the scenarios. None take us to a good place.

Not my favorite theory, either...but circumstantial evidence (eg. The financial and adoption records being seized) is still keeping me from ruling it out quite yet.

I don't think we can sleuth mom since she is not considered a suspect.

According to this video, Sini Mathews isn't a Registered Nurse. She is a LVN who is currently not working.

Confusion remains as to SM’s level of training. Scarte posted here that video states she is an LVN (lowest level of training, and being phased out I’ve read). Later interprets are saying this Indian video states SM is an RN. Now I’m unsure, as this is not my language. I do think that many people automatically think “RN” when they learn someone is a nurse. Is she is actually an LVN, it could explain her lack of a job (assuming she wishes to work in recent times).

My entire family is really into power tools. I am a carpenter's kid. I have never seen anyone, and I mean anyone, with a saw dust collection kit. Look up saw dust collection. It's complicated and so only someone who is very much into carpentry is going to bother to put one together. It's not impossible, but highly improbable that he had such a system.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tool hoarder here too. Tool R Us. I've never had one, and just today heard of it, but maybe he had a woodworking hobby. Sometimes hobbiests will over-do. If it sounds neat, impulse buy.

Just wondering if maybe WM did place Sherin under a tree as he said he did as punishment, but it was simply a very different tree...
It would make his reference to a tree real as far as the story goes, however, it would be a half-truth in that he placed her under a tree, but not THAT tree as he said he had.

His story is so weird and random that I can't help but think that it is going to turn out to be fairly true, with adjustments like which tree and stuff. I can't imagine someone being killed over milk or pediasure or whatever, but I've also sat in courtrooms where people were pleading guilty to stabbing their own family members over 5 dollars, I've met some of the "worse" people you could imagine when it comes to heinous crimes and the truth is that most of them, even when they are sitting behind bars, really are some of the nicest people you would ever meet, and that's what makes all of these scenarios so confusing.

I keep seeing people asking on the MSM live streams "have they checked the water?" and I believe it was Maria Guererro who said that WRL is NOT in the search area (forgive me if I am wrong on who said that), but for whatever reason, I honestly don't feel like she is in the water. I think that tree is significant to where she is, and the coyotes may be significant to what condition she may be found in :(

I am really hating MOO and thoughts on this case today...

I'll try to translate some of the main points in this video, the language is Malayalam which is my first language and the same language that would be spoken by Wesley and Sini. This guy, Fr A V Thomas according to this source is someone who lives close by and is from the same community. He says that Sini is an LVN who is currently not working - he specifically says that maybe she's studying to be an RN but is not one at the moment. He also says that they don't believe a word Sini is saying about being asleep throughout this incident and not being awake till 8am - he suspects something may have happened from Sini's end and there is a cover up by the couple possibly. She lawyered up soon after and therefore couldn't be freely questioned by LE. He said that some of their friends have been bringing them food allowing the couple to stay holed up at home without having to venture out or face the media. Interesting he claims that Sherin went to a regular school and no one spotted anything abnormal with her (developmentally) - perhaps she was a bit quiet for a 3 year old but nothing out of the ordinary. More importantly, he claims that the couple have been having domestic issues for a while and since Sherin's adoption - apparently the church members and their friends from the community may know of this but aren't coming forward to say this and of course, CPS are aware of issues in the family - he didn't say what exactly though

Do we have that from a reliable source? I saw it connected to the interview with the Indian minister who has been hanging around (and is not connected to the family church), which was not in English. So, I don't know if he said it and if he is in a position to actually know.

No :( I'm sorry.

I'll try to translate some of the main points in this video, the language is Malayalam which is my first language and the same language that would be spoken by Wesley and Sini. This guy, Fr A V Thomas according to this source is someone who lives close by and is from the same community. He says that Sini is an LVN who is currently not working - he specifically says that maybe she's studying to be an RN but is not one at the moment. He also says that they don't believe a word Sini is saying about being asleep throughout this incident and not being awake till 8am - he suspects something may have happened from Sini's end and there is a cover up by the couple possibly. She lawyered up soon after and therefore couldn't be freely questioned by LE. He said that some of their friends have been bringing them food allowing the couple to stay holed up at home without having to venture out or face the media. Interesting he claims that Sherin went to a regular school and no one spotted anything abnormal with her (developmentally) - perhaps she was a bit quiet for a 3 year old but nothing out of the ordinary. More importantly, he claims that the couple have been having domestic issues for a while and since Sherin's adoption - apparently the church members and their friends from the community may know of this but aren't coming forward to say this and of course, CPS are aware of issues in the family - he didn't say what exactly though

Firstly, thank you kooky_nomad!!!! This is hugely appreciated. :tyou:

Secondly, this is all very concerning and does not leave me with a good feeling about either girls lives within that home before and during October 7. Obviously, no one truly knows what goes on behind closed doors, but this has changed my hopes for Monday's court appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper