Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After giving WM's story more thought, I think the bits of truth in his story were attempts to help him remember his story to the authorities. Both the story about her needing middle of the night feedings and leaving her near the tree are only slight variations from her having been abandoned near a bush as an infant and being malnurished when she lived at the orphanage. So easy to tweek as little but of what we're true facts from her past aND spin them into a story for LE.

With all the details about financial statements, I hope they are looking for a possible motive and not holding back info that he had life insurance on her. If it's financial, then that's much more sinister as it would have been preplanned.

Would an IT position paid well enough for their lifestyle on a one parent income?

All of the power tools mentioned are so noisy. If any of them was used between 3-8 am, there would be so much noise that a neighbor would complain about it IMO. So it makes me think that either the power tool was used BEFORE the 3 am abandonment time or AFTER the police had come to interview Mr. Mathews.

I think that LE is just looking at every possible angle at this point. The father is the last one to see her alive, at 3 a.m. that night, but, no one knows, if in fact he did kill the child,(I'm leaning toward yes), what time he did it that night, if it was earlier, he had a lot more time to figure out what to do with the body. The washing machine could have been run only to cover up noise he was making in the garage. He didn't run at 5:00 a.m. and you'd think he'd have run it, and thrown everything he'd been wearing in there, after coming back from his early morning drive.

My guy has a collection of saw dust because you can add wax to it and use to start a fire.

My entire family is really into power tools. I am a carpenter's kid. I have never seen anyone, and I mean anyone, with a saw dust collection kit. Look up saw dust collection. It's complicated and so only someone who is very much into carpentry is going to bother to put one together. It's not impossible, but highly improbable that he had such a system.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wasn't contemplating a special "kit," just that some tools that produce a lot of sawdust have built-in means of keeping it from flying (or falling) everywhere.

Hey all - just catching up - lots of posts to read here! Just saw the same post here! :doh:

from previous thread:
Wendiypierce said:
New News.....

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dna-s...tion/484289189
"Detectives in Richardson have filed at least 30 search warrants related to the investigation of missing three-year old girl Sherin Mathews. Search warrants obtained by WFAA reveal FBI detectives seized a variety of electronics, including five cellphones, three laptops, a tablet and a digital camera from the family home.
In total, FBI agents seized 47 items from the home, including trash bags, a pink blanket and pink T-shirt."

and then I read the beginning of this new thread - first post:
tlcya said:
Sherin is 3 feet tall and weighs 22 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.
Last seen around 3am in the 900 block of Sunningdale in Richardson Texas, around 3 a.m. Last seen wearing a pink top and black pajama bottoms.

I'm just hoping Sherin has LOTS of pink tops....

I noticed on the court order that shelbyskrhak posted as two "TT" in Mathews...

I too noticed the 5 cell phones seized vmmking - 5?? I just got my first one when I moved here! :)

and the wooden spoon thing - shades of Jodi's mother..... :eek:

Also, I keep reading about the father's morning drive?? What's this about - haven't seen that in any of the articles, or I missed that. Did he take a drive BEFORE calling 911? TIA!

And thank you all for keeping up with articles and discussion on Sherin! I've been busy with the Dr. Mary Yoder case re-typing tweets for that trial!

:seeya:

All of the power tools mentioned are so noisy. If any of them was used between 3-8 am, there would be so much noise that a neighbor would complain about it IMO. So it makes me think that either the power tool was used BEFORE the 3 am abandonment time or AFTER the police had come to interview Mr. Mathews.

Or that LE was collecting lots of things that might possibly have value--without a clear suspicion up front. Recall that the timeline came from Dad and raises a lot of questions.

Hey all - just catching up - lots of posts to read here! Just saw the same post here! :doh:

from previous thread:

and then I read the beginning of this new thread - first post:

I'm just hoping Sherin has LOTS of pink tops....

I noticed on the court order that shelbyskrhak posted as two "TT" in Mathews...

I too noticed the 5 cell phones seized vmmking - 5?? I just got my first one when I moved here! :)

and the wooden spoon thing - shades of Jodi's mother..... :eek:

Also, I keep reading about the father's morning drive?? What's this about - haven't seen that in any of the articles, or I missed that. Did he take a drive BEFORE calling 911? TIA!

And thank you all for keeping up with articles and discussion on Sherin! I've been busy with the Dr. Mary Yoder case re-typing tweets for that trial!

:seeya:

BBM.
Yes Niner, it is known that the car was driven between the hours of 4&5am. Who drove it and where is not known. But we can take a good guess at who drove it.

After giving WM's story more thought, I think the bits of truth in his story were attempts to help him remember his story to the authorities. Both the story about her needing middle of the night feedings and leaving her near the tree are only slight variations from her having been abandoned near a bush as an infant and being malnurished when she lived at the orphanage. So easy to tweek as little but of what we're true facts from her past aND spin them into a story for LE.

With all the details about financial statements, I hope they are looking for a possible motive and not holding back info that he had life insurance on her. If it's financial, then that's much more sinister as it would have been preplanned.

Would an IT position paid well enough for their lifestyle on a one parent income?
I suppose it depends on the IT position. But most IT positions simply do not pay well these days. My sister makes more working on a factory floor than my husband does in IT (as do the electricians, welders, and other skilled laborers I know). But IT can cover so many areas that it's hard to say.

Hmm. I have yet to meet anyone who uses these. Interesting to find someone who does. Almost everyone I know has power tools and I've never seen this.

In any case, I am really doubting the contents they are speaking of would have anything to do with a saw. I hope I am not wrong in this case. Frankly, I don't even want to consider what that would mean. Really, I have to step away from that idea for my own sanity, I think.

I wouldn’t use a sander that didn’t have a dust collection bag. Many newer power tools now have dust or debris collection bags, they can be a pain in cheaper tools as they tend to clog but your upper end tools don’t have that problem as often. I even have a sander with a collection “can” in lieu of the bag. Some of the newer chop saws include a dust collection system. There appear to be more variables in power tools than I have remaining brain cells, so although I am not familiar with black & deckers newer lines I am sure they have incorporated them into more in recent years. I know they have the lawn blower/vac, car vac, shop vac, dust buster and a sander but I am sure there are more. I wonder if there was a Black & Decker item on the Costco receipt.

I am sure the grass collected was an attempt to tie him to a dump site.

I was going off of what the Richardson public information officer, SGT Perlich, had said two or three nights ago while being interviewed. I am in no way accusing the mother of being guilty of anything. I was just saying she stopped cooperating after the first day.

BANFIELD: And I guess between your comments, I`m going to read between the lines. You gave me a fact pattern that did not include that mysterious road trip, which is extremely curious in this fact pattern. What about his wife, Sini, Sini Matthews? And I don`t know if I`m pronouncing it right.
It could be Sini Matthews. You`ve interviewed her, as well. What`s your read on the wife, what she knows, what she has said and whether she knows anything at all about this?

PERLICH: Obviously, we`ve done extensive interviews with her, as well. We`d like to do some additional interviews with her. Unfortunately, the attorney that she has does not wish to do that at this particular time. Our understanding is, from what we`re being told, was that she was asleep during the time that he took the child outside.

[20:10:04]BANFIELD: You were being told that by Wesley Matthews or by Sini herself that she was asleep?

PERLICH: By the two of them.

BANFIELD: And did you feel that the way that was reported to you was believable?

PERLICH: Well, that`s what we have to work off of and that`s what we`re trying to either prove or disprove. And that`s where we`re at with this particular investigation.

BANFIELD: Let me ask you this. Polygraph -- did either of them agree to, were they asked to take a poly?

PERLICH: By the time we got to the point where we would offer a polygraph, they were no longer cooperating with us.

BANFIELD: So neither one of them is cooperating now. They both lawyered up with separate lawyers, and that`s it for police interviews with these two, who apparently have a missing child somewhere out there, correct?

PERLICH: That is correct. And so we`re having to work off of the information we were able to gain from them on the initial day that she was reported missing.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1710/16/ptab.01.html

The entire interview is linked.

Yeah, a good lawyer would advise against a polygraph. Many states do not allow polygraph results in court as they are not reliable. Where they are useful to LE, however, is to pick up on possible areas of discomfort that can be used as leverage. In questioning they may tell a suspect that the "know" s/he is lying about something based on the polygraph and try to shake loose some new information. Police are not prohibited from lying, as I recall. They can misrepresent in all kinds of ways in order to scare, confuse or pressure a suspect.

Sushma Swaraj.
Minister of external affairs, Government of India.

[video=twitter;921032230796791808]https://twitter.com/SushmaSwaraj/status/921032230796791808[/video]

Mother was employed as an RN. That's all we know. Don't know the hours she worked or where.

Hmmm. Had not seen that mentioned or linked. I believe he was well-educated (had read that as well as some personal sleuthing), so it would surprise me if he was a truck driver. IMO, JMO.

ETA: I do remember reading a post in T2 offering that in Indian culture some are very afraid of LE.

Sorry, I meant that that posters husband is a long haul driver, I just can't remember the name! It was some insight she offered into Indian culture! Sorry for not being clear!

She is a LVN. Who is not currently working.

Do you have a reference for that? I have not seen confirmation that she is not employed. I can not find any MSM info about her employment, and I was going off of prior posts saying she was an employed Rn. But now I realize that's never really been confirmed.. Thanks in advance!

Yeah, a good lawyer would advise against a polygraph. Many states do not allow polygraph results in court as they are not reliable. Where they are useful to LE, however, is to pick up on possible areas of discomfort that can be used as leverage. In questioning they may tell a suspect that the "know" s/he is lying about something based on the polygraph and try to shake loose some new information. Police are not prohibited from lying, as I recall. They can misrepresent in all kinds of ways in order to scare, confuse or pressure a suspect.

Polygraphs can also rule someone out for LE, so an innocent person can take the poly to rule them out so LE can focus elsewhere. If my kid was missing and I had no involvement I wouldn't refuse a poly and keep LE focused on myself. I'd want my kid found and I'd do whatever necessary to help LE work past that innermost circle.

Do you have a reference for that? I have not seen confirmation that she is not employed. I can not find any MSM info about her employment, and I was going off of prior posts saying she was an employed Rn. But now I realize that's never really been confirmed.. Thanks in advance!

Yep, it's back a few pages. I'll see if I can find it :) I'll be back!

ETA: It's in this video, apparently. Post #222 of page 15.

[video=youtube;AIinnJIH4Do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AIinnJIH4Do[/video]

That post was me.. My husband is a truck driver.. not WM.. the point was being from India he used to have an extreme fear of the police.. he has mellowed.. but he still has mini panic attacks if he has to deal with them..

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I didn't realize I had made it sound like WM or someone else and not a poster! I just came home and saw I had caused confusion and it won't allow me to edit (someone told me before that they don't allow after a certain amount of time).

I was using what you had previously shared for context as far as reasons why people may NOT want to co-operate or why someone may appear to be uncooperative based on culture and fears of LE. I feel badly that I confused people! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper