Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this article is true about Sherin being dumped in bushes by her bio family then the actions taken by WM are even more calculated and monstrous - he was clearly terrorizing Sherin since he knew the circumstances of her abandonment when he placed her "out by the trees (bushes)" in order to punish her.
What kind of mind would do something like this to a child? I'm confused because church videos show a happy child.
Another article discussing Saraswati (Sherin) stated that she was a "stubborn" child like other children and had an eye deformity (all I see in pictures is a lazy eye that needs a patch or minor surgery) but the description given does not ever indicate to me that this child was mentally delayed- only (possibly) physically delayed in size.
My daughter weighed 5lbs at birth and was only 26lbs at the age of three, tiny like Sherin. It makes me sick as I watch videos to think that not only did her bio parents fail her but also her adopted ones 😭 Still praying she is found alive 💔
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.time...bihars-saraswati/amp_articleshow/61076268.cms

Can someone tell me what kinds of things are contents of power equipment? I'm drawing a blank on what this means.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Shop vac I think has been mentioned...but it might also be good to note (as I'm sure you know) that shop vacs can suck up dry OR wet messes (as opposed to regular vacuum cleaners). So what they took could refer to dry or wet contents.

That said, would you really refer to a shop vac as "power equipment"? It is odd.

Attorney Kent Starr said all Sini wants is her daughter back, while addressing reporters outside of the family’s home Wednesday. He adds that she is “very hopeful that her daughter will be returned.”

Starr says his client is cooperating with police.

“There has been no accusations of wrongdoing against Ms. Mathews,” Starr said.
http://deathrattlesports.com/texas-...-milk-still-missing-heres-what-we-know/116918
BBM

This was posted 5 hours ago. Mom IS cooperating with police. There was only one article to ever say she wasn't and it spoke of the couple together; i.e. "they are not cooperating," and that was it and it was days ago. IMO we need to back off accusing mom of not cooperating.

^thats definitely interesting. I'm not sure if that's the official page for her so idk if it's allowed but if true that is very sad.

http://deathrattlesports.com/texas-...-milk-still-missing-heres-what-we-know/116918
BBM

This was posted 5 hours ago. Mom IS cooperating with police. There was only one article to ever say she wasn't and it spoke of the couple together; i.e. "they are not cooperating," and that was it and it was days ago. IMO we need to back off accusing mom of not cooperating.

That is from her own attorney though. Not saying it isn't true but wouldn't he say that regardless?

ETA I do agree that we shouldn't be accusing mom of anything as of right now because we don't know her role in this. At this point she is a victim as well

BBM

Thank you SBHack... I wondered if the situation was different with Mom as it had been a few days since LE said they were not cooperating. Glad to see Mom working with them, I hope she is safe and away from Wesley.

Did LE find the alleged milk bottle? If so where?

I can't understand why he would admit or make up such a story that involves such a stupid, cruel punishment. Fgs.

Anyway I wanna know more about the SUV trip. Sonething is wrong there.

Shop vac I think has been mentioned...but it might also be good to note (as I'm sure you know) that shop vacs can suck up dry OR wet messes (as opposed to regular vacuum cleaners). So what they took could refer to dry or wet contents.

That said, would you really refer to a shop vac as "power equipment"? It is odd.
It seems to me that they would be more specific with a list of inventory and that perhaps they are intentionally being vague regarding this item because they knew this list would get out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That is from her own attorney though. Not saying it isn't true but wouldn't he say that regardless?

ETA I do agree that we shouldn't be accusing mom of anything as of right now because we don't know her role in this. At this point she is a victim as well

BBM.

In the last statement I found that Kent said that he "cannot comment at this time" on things or he said she "was" cooperating. So he has not always said she is cooperating.

If the father did something to this child, why make up the story about sending her outside to stand by a tree at 3 am? Surely, he understands how this makes him look.
Why not say he put her to back to bed after her feeding and when he woke up in the morning, she was gone? The bizarre-ness of the story is making me wonder if he is telling the truth?

These questions drive me crazy!
I'm thinking he admitted to what he thought might be construed as a lesser evil??? hoping they would believe he was telling the truth. I think he may have even told LE that he put her by a tree and left her because her bio parents abandoned her and left her in bushes/trees (I read.)
There is no judgment or indication of criminal behavior to bio parents who abandoned her - perhaps WM thought he could use the same story???
The reports should read that WM is developmentally and mentally challenged in MOO.

It'd be much wiser to not comment than to lie, especially with a hearing for the older child's custody coming Monday. It's always possible the attorney lied, but it would be a very bad move to publicly state something LE could then refute.

BBM

According to this video, after speaking with LE, mom is not cooperating. It's hard to know what to believe...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1039983279477789&id=431255513683905

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MAYBE he was afraid that someone might have seen her outside with her at some point and he had to make up an innocent excuse for it. Innocent only in his head of course. Putting a small child outside in the middle of the night is sick.

MAYBE he was afraid that someone might have seen her outside with her at some point and he had to make up an innocent excuse for it. Innocent only in his head of course. Putting a small child outside in the middle of the night is sick.

edit

seen HIM with her

Contents of Power Equipment makes me think of Shop Vac or handheld vacuums like those without vac bags.
I would think this is standard procedure of investigation.

Do you think a judge would even consider giving the child back since she's made no effort to find her other daughter? I wonder.

I'm not certain what making an effort to find Sherin might look like, to a judge in particular.

I understand that many people want to see crowds of people out combing fields and dumpsters and tearful public appeals, but I do believe that this search is truly moving forward based on an examination of the evidence.

Much has been made of statements regarding the "cooperation" of the parents. What this means, I do believe, has to do with their willingness to answer questions without an attorney being present. An attorney--based on my lay understanding--would fulfill two roles. One is to protect their client against self-incrimination and the other is to protect their client against perjuring themself by giving inconsistent answers over time. An attorney also offers some protection against questioning techniques that can lead to false confessions.

I would imagine that what will be important to the judge will be reports/recommendations from CPS. This would include the family history, interviews with Mom, possible home visits to ensure safety etc, Mom's willingness to maintain separation from Dad (who is prohibited from being with ANY children). My guess would be that there would be a first step involving supervised visitation prior to any complete return. For better or worse, once a child is "in the system," getting them back out again tends to be a lengthy process.

BBM

This article is actually referencing the attorney's comments from last Wednesday, 10-11. It may have been posted today, but it is old news, from what I can tell.
The actual quote from the attorney on Oct. 11 is "Ms. Mathews has previously participated with the Richardson Police Department." "You may wonder why she has retained legal counsel. She participated with the Richardson Police Department and her biological child was taken from the house." "She has previously spoken to the Richardson Police department and provided cooperation with the Richardson Police Department." I think this intimates that she was participating, felt she was punished for it, and hired a lawyer to protect her rights. Original video with attorney here: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...ear-old-richardson-girl-believed-grave-danger

MSM began reporting that the parents were no longer cooperating on Oct 10, and have continued to report this. Here's a local MSM article and video from the 10th: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/09/search-missing-3-year-old-richardson-girl/
Police said Monday night, the parents of the girl are no longer cooperating with them and have hired a lawyer.

I would be thinking differently if the attorney had said, "My client is cooperating fully with LE and will continue to do so." Instead, his words make me think that she was cooperating, but stopped because her biological daughter was taken. We don't know what is really happening, but LE said they weren't cooperating, and they have not said differently. I trust LE over lawyer.

An attorney being present has nothing to do with cooperating. An attorney is there to uphold their client's rights. A person can be 100% cooperative while their attorney is present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper