Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know that a judge could feel this child would BE SAFE from her parents if they allowed the child to go back...could they? I mean what if she goes to court Monday and they give the kid back...then theres reporters outside, people trying to speak to them, she has to get her to school probably or whatever else, kid cant be locked in the house all day....A lot to consider if she were to do that...
Well I think it's just the mother trying to get custody back since the father isn't allowed to be near his child.
I really can't imagine what the poor mother is going thru, waking up to one child missing and then having the other child removed. I'd be devastated.
And if the number of reporters were the basis for whether or not you could properly parent then they would be removing kids from celebrities left and right.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Nice find. What's the date of this pleading?

If she's not working at the moment, how are they living a seemingly quite comfortable lifestyle with 2 small kids and a decent house, multiple cars etc? Perhaps they aren't as financially well off as it seems on the outside but still, it's curious. Wesley must have a very well paid job I suppose

Are there any search areas that LE guards at night? Only to ressume searching when the sun comes up?

Nice find. What's the date of this pleading?
The filing date was 12/08/16 but what I find more interesting is it was continued and the trial date is 2/26/18. Iisakin for $100,000 - $200,000 plus any punitive the jury may award

Oops, my bad!

Crazy....I searched with identical parameters...and for RN, my search returned 0 results. But thank you for confirming now that she IS an RN. So theoretically would be good at handling a child with additional needs.

Can someone tell me what kinds of things are contents of power equipment? I'm drawing a blank on what this means.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Power equipment could be lawnmower, trimmer, edger, snow blower (doubtful for ex) tiller,pump..

Mom should notice by now that none of her daughters shoes are missing. Unless dad was calculating enough to take a pair of shoes with him.

The car left at 4 and returned at 5. He made sure the car was cool to the touch before calling LE.

Can someone tell me what kinds of things are available at Costco? Like basic store sections? I've never been in one. Does it have sports and outdoor gear sections like Walmart? Or gardening sections, tools sections, etc.?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bulk side food and drinks and clothes, razors......whatever you want in bulk size pretty much.

The police report that was done at the time of the actual accident doesn't say that he was unlicenced OR charged, it actually says under the "Tow" section that the vehicle was driven from the scene by the owner. Not sure if that driver was Sini, but it did not indicate that any charges were being pressed for wrongdoing or being unlicensed.

If you go through all the documents, the plaintiff is saying he did not make any attempt to not hit her and she is suing for medical expenses, this lawsuit came about quite a long time after the accident, if I recall it was several plus months later, the accident report clearly shows that WM hit her on her back passenger side and his front driver side (which indicates to me an attempt to move over).

Obviously, I have no real clue what happened, but the fact that no charges were pressed for driving without a license suggests pretty strongly to me that he was licensed. Also, I read in one of the court things that the lawyer is on behalf of their insurance company, and to my knowledge, you can't be insured if you don't have a license, though that may be different for different areas/states/countries.

Basically, the only thing I have seen after reading through everything is that there was a fender bender and no charges were pressed meaning no signs of reckless driving, driving under the influence, or any other laws were being broken.

I am in Canada and we often joke that "Americans are sue happy", meaning there is a lawsuit for everything. If I had only read the accident report and then these court things I wouldn't second guess that it was anything more than an unfortunate accident...

"Unlicensed, incompetent or reckless."

I wish that OR were not in there. Could mean so many things.

The one thing that comes to mind immediately has to do with impairment. Perhaps not alcohol as there are field sobriety tests and generally drunks get tested (or can be charged if they refuse to be field tested). But it does raise a question in my mind about drugs. An addiction can run into expense, which can lead to . . . whatever.

But also raises in my mind whether Wesley was impaired in some way at 3 AM (or whenever something actually did occur) and wanted time to "come down" before bringing LE into the house.

Juist thinking out loud.

Mom should notice by now that none of her daughters shoes are missing. Unless dad was calculating enough to take a pair of shoes with him.

The car left at 4 and returned at 5. He made sure the car was cool to the touch before calling LE.

The shoes?

The filing date was 12/08/16 but what I find more interesting is it was continued and the trial date is 2/26/18. Iisakin for $100,000 - $200,000 plus any punitive the jury may award

The reason the trial was pushed back is because the lawyer (who is from the insurance company) will no longer be with the company when the original date (i believe December) was supposed to occur and in fairness to the defendants their new council needs time to become familiar with the case in order to prepare properly for the trial. This was also in the court documents.

Was Sherin's mom named a POI? Why is it okay to sleuth her and discuss it here?

The police report that was done at the time of the actual accident doesn't say that he was unlicenced OR charged, it actually says under the "Tow" section that the vehicle was driven from the scene by the owner. Not sure if that driver was Sini, but it did not indicate that any charges were being pressed for wrongdoing or being unlicensed.

If you go through all the documents, the plaintiff is saying he did not make any attempt to not hit her and she is suing for medical expenses, this lawsuit came about quite a long time after the accident, if I recall it was several plus months later, the accident report clearly shows that WM hit her on her back passenger side and his front driver side (which indicates to me an attempt to move over).

Obviously, I have no real clue what happened, but the fact that no charges were pressed for driving without a license suggests pretty strongly to me that he was licensed. Also, I read in one of the court things that the lawyer is on behalf of their insurance company, and to my knowledge, you can't be insured if you don't have a license, though that may be different for different areas/states/countries.

Basically, the only thing I have seen after reading through everything is that there was a fender bender and no charges were pressed meaning no signs of reckless driving, driving under the influence, or any other laws were being broken.

I am in Canada and we often joke that "Americans are sue happy", meaning there is a lawsuit for everything. If I had only read the accident report and then these court things I wouldn't second guess that it was anything more than an unfortunate accident...

Off topic...if healthcare were more affordable I think we'd see a lot fewer of these lawsuits trying to recuperate medical expenses. JMO.

I think if it was wall art, it would have been more descriptive as wall picture, wall art, or something along those lines. They wouldn't only say what was on the picture as opposed to that it is a pucture.
Unless perhaps there were multiple hanging pictures in the kitchen and they were describing which one... I could see it either as the wooden ones described or this...in the case of splatter of a liquid or perhaps damage (hole in canvas) that would lead them to believe there had been a struggle nearby.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

All of the power tools mentioned are so noisy. If any of them was used between 3-8 am, there would be so much noise that a neighbor would complain about it IMO. So it makes me think that either the power tool was used BEFORE the 3 am abandonment time or AFTER the police had come to interview Mr. Mathews.
Or neighbors did hear power tools...but earlier in day. Before 3am...perhaps he said 3am because that's when he started disposal or removal...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't think the tree was misinterpreted or somehow lost in translation, because according to the narrative in the background at the :37 mark in this video

https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com...ide-in-middle-of-the-night-as-punishment/amp/

... "Officer Savage asked Wesley Mathews to take him to the location where he last saw his daughter"

So not only did Wesley say he put her behind the fence in the 8:12 am 911 phone call, he then told Officer Savage and Officer Scroggins he put her by the tree. Then also took Officer Savage to that location.

I don't think anything was lost in translation, if she wasn't ever put by the tree it would be because he lied about it, not because he was misunderstood 3x. Just my 2 cents.....
I wonder when police hear these stories, do they ever say "what the hell were you thinking?". There's got to be at least some major eyerolls going on. I just can't imagine.
Was this directed at me? I never stated she shouldn't have her child back? I just meant that we have not been told what she has done so far. It's unknown to us at this time.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member