Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question was asked if it was in walking distance for a 3 year old. He couldn't answer that.

Question asked how far it was from the home, he didn't know.

BBM

She was in a culvert running under a road?

She could have crawled in there herself, or, been put in there by someone, or dragged into the culvert by something (coyote).

Several ways she could have ended up there. Wow, his story might have been well constructed after all. Still don't believe it but the pieces are starting to come together.

This poor, darling child. Each child's death seems to get worse than the one that came before.

MOO

Could she have been hit by a car (reaching).

He also couldn't say there were any other young children missing from the area besides Sherin.

How can they not have ID of who it is but have already notified the parents?

This is heartbreaking. I'm in tears. Bless her little hart.

JMO I imagine there is a lot of decomp so while LE notified the parents that they found a body they believe is Sherin they need a positive ID. If she can't be visually ID'd then I guess they'll use dental records or DNA if necessary. OTOH maybe all they need is for the parents to ID her and we're just waiting for them to arrive at the ME's office.

Ugh.

What a sad and tragic experience she had in her 3 short years on earth. May her spirit be at peace now. I'm heartbroken for her. :(

Searched area / culvert beneath the road with K9 unit, found body of young child around 11 a.m., per live press conference. Searching "since early this morning."

Following up on details and "areas of interest" (they didn't say "tips") led police to search the culvert.

Said the culvert might be in walking distance for a three-year-old, but that "depends on the condition of the child."

Indications are that the body is "most likely" her, but not positive ID as of yet. Parents have been notified.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/R...ference-in-Sherin-Mathews-Case-452304543.html

I'm refraining from what I truly want to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Parents notified; they have to look at body to confirm.
LE at press conf. Was holding back tears.

roses, I think it was you that said to me yesterday that the t-storms may bring evidence to the surface. Looks like it did just that.

Jessica Ridgeway's partial remains were found in a culvert on the side of the road. (Murder)

Cheryl Debois was found in a culvert/ditch (ruled a suicide).

Sure there are many others.

O/T.

They know without a doubt that this is Sherin or they would not have made this announcement.

There are no other missing Indian little girls in the area.

Just a SOP of not officially being identified. Will family go to the site or wait to go the ME's office? Oh, what a dreadful trip ahead of them! My heart breaks for this unimaginable task.

roses, I think it was you that said to me yesterday that the t-storms may bring evidence to the surface. Looks like it did just that.

(Omgggg)

(Eta: Amy Ahonen's remains were discovered after flooding, as were Adrienne Salinas'.)

Searched area / culvert beneath the road with K9 unit, found body of young child around 11 a.m., per live press conference. Searching "since early this morning."

Following up on details and "areas of interest" (they didn't say "tips") led police to search the culvert.

Said the culvert might be in walking distance for a three-year-old, but that "depends on the condition of the child."

Indications are that the body is "most likely" her, but not positive ID as of yet. Parents have been notified.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/R...ference-in-Sherin-Mathews-Case-452304543.html

I watched this. "That depends on the condition of the child." I wonder if this means she was in NO CONDITION to walk anywhere when placed there. In other words, already deceased?

I watched this. "That depends on the condition of the child." I wonder if this means she was in NO CONDITION to walk anywhere when placed there. In other words, already deceased?

To me, that was a very telling comment. MOO

Yes, I got this same impression, meaning they will find out if this was a secondary crime scene (disposal) vs other based on the ME/autopsy, etc, moo.

RIP baby. No one forgot you. We ALL feel so sad here I know that. I had many days of no sleep because I felt for her. It sickens me that this happened to her when she was supposed to get a LOVING HOME

I PRAY they are able to gather enough evidence from her body to know what happened and FULL JUSTICE for her.

BBM

She was in a culvert running under a road?

She could have crawled in there herself, or, been put in there by someone, or dragged into the culvert by something (coyote).

Several ways she could have ended up there. Wow, his story might have been well constructed after all. Still don't believe it but the pieces are starting to come together.

This poor, darling child. Each child's death seems to get worse than the one that came before.

MOO

The autopsy will reveal a great deal. I am predicting head trauma and a broken neck. Sorry to say that. Feeling sick, just sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member