Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contradictions? That means he's STILL not telling the complete truth. How many more tries does he need?

Exactly.
Her little earthly remains will tell us a lot. Sherin, mute in life, will have the last say in death.

Reading this made me think of the cases of armed robbery where one guy goes in but the 3 other guys in the car waiting are all convicted for the murder of the guy inside because they knew what was going on and "aided" by being in the car or providing the vehicle etc... Great info!!

It also could be advanced to felony murder in Sherin's case.

Mathews was committing a felony at the time when he severely injured Sherin, (a minor child) and during that felony he caused the death of the injured victim. Two felonies.

Contradictions? That means he's STILL not telling the complete truth. How many more tries does he need?

Perhaps he means contradictions to his own previous Oct 7th affidavit (though I would think that would be assumed). I can think of only one other affidavit from that day that he could be contradicting now....

Perhaps he means contradictions to his own previous Oct 7th affidavit (though I would think that would be assumed). I can think of only one other affidavit from that day that he could be contradicting now....

I'm pretty sure he means contradictions to his current story.

''Perlich said there were some contradictions given in the most recent account, but could not go into detail.''

Were those stones already there?

I don't know. FWIW, a couple of people on the FSM page (who went to the culvert yesterday) noted that they too saw the "concrete rocks" inside. They said they were located on the "left side" inside the culvert.
JMO

Well that means his new story contradicted the original statement. We just don't know which part (parts) he's changed. Well, we know one part - the last time he saw her was not standing by the tree when he walked inside.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well that means his new story contradicted there original statement. We just don't know which part (parts) he's changed. Well, we know one part - the last time he saw her was not standing by the tree when he walked inside.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

To me, " There were some contradictions given in the most recent account" means there are contradictions in his most recent account. Not that there were contradictions in his new account versus his old account of events. JMO

I'm pretty sure he means contradictions to his current story.

''Perlich said there were some contradictions given in the most recent account, but could not go into detail.''

Ahhh ok. I took it to mean that his story now is simply different (or contradicts) what he originally told LE.
Though it wouldn't at all surprise me if this most recent story isn't 100% the truth either.

Ahhh ok. I took it to mean that his story now is simply different (or contradicts) what he originally told LE.
Though it wouldn't at all surprise me if this most recent story isn't 100% the truth either.

Can't wait to hear the new story and how different it is from story #1.

Story #1. I checked on her after 15 minutes and she wasn't there so I did laundry.

Story #2. I disposed of her in the culvert and my clothes got all dirty so I did laundry.

Just a guess

Can't wait to hear the new story and how different it is from story #1.

Story #1. I checked on her after 15 minutes and she wasn't there so I did laundry.

Story #2. I disposed of her in the culvert and my clothes got all dirty so I did laundry.

Just a guess

Wouldn't he have been charged with abuse of a corpse then?

Maybe they are just waiting on the death certificate to charge him with murder. Is that the law? (No clue)

I think he acted completely alone, but once his wife woke up and saw him doing laundry, she had to know his story was crap.

That was just a hypothetical. I have no idea what he did with her after he admittedly injured her.

You know, I might be in the minority but I think Mathews is covering for someone else.

He’s going to take the fall because 1) he actually loved Sherin and is heartbroken 2) misguided sense of responsibility 3) guilt for keeping her when others didn’t want her.. and for not stopping an escalating situation 4) he helped cover it up and now there’s no way out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would they do that before a formal ID? Or wait until a formal ID? Or wait until formal ID + COD? (I really don’t know.) I’m hoping he gave the majority of the truth and not another far-fetched version.

You know, I might be in the minority but I think Mathews is covering for someone else.

He’s going to take the fall because 1) he actually loved Sherin and is heartbroken 2) misguided sense of responsibility 3) guilt for keeping her when others didn’t want her.. and for not stopping an escalating situation 4) he helped cover it up and now there’s no way out

I just can't get past placing a precious little deceased child inside a culvert/concrete pipe if you loved her. I wouldn't even do that to a deceased pet i loved. But who knows, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I’m still wondering about the drain searching video from Twitter. I read last night that he went in around Noon yesterday with the updated story. The drain search was later in the afternoon. I’m wondering if the updated story led them to the drain?

TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

[video=twitter;922555114644234240]https://twitter.com/dgoins/status/922555114644234240[/video]

Eta - I guess the video was posted at 3pm. The unknown is what time it was filmed.

I just can't get past placing a precious little deceased child inside a culvert/concrete pipe if you loved her. I wouldn't even do that to a deceased pet i loved. But who knows, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I’m not so sure HE placed her there.

There also was the woman “with a sash” . That sash could have concealed a small child .

Maybe they are just waiting on the death certificate to charge him with murder. Is that the law? (No clue)

I think he acted completely alone, but once his wife woke up and saw him doing laundry, she had to know his story was crap.

We will not see murder charges until she is officially declared murdered. At this point, she is an officially-unidentified body that matches the description of a missing child whose father has confessed to injuring her.

For now.

More to come....

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads