Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The change in story likely incorporates his driving the car, since they have evidence supporting that.

Speculation: he sends her outside to punish her, checks back on her to find her missing. Searches on foot to no avail. Decides to search by car and accidentally hits her (it's dark and he doesn't see her). Panics since she's beyond help. Thinks it could explain blunt force trauma? MOO, my speculation only.

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but, could LE arrest WM with those charges if someone did something to Sherin and he didn't do anything to stop it of fix the situation (ie calling 911 immediately)?

The more I think about this the more I wonder whether it was an isolated incident due to stress and sleep deprivation.

My son was a terrible sleeper for the first two years (and he still isn't great now). There were some underlying medical reasons for this so it couldn't be resolved quickly and I remember how dark everything was when I survived on 2-3 hours broken sleep every night. I remember feeling completely unable to cope, sometimes crying for hours. I saw the warning signs, sought help and put coping strategies into place.

In this situation there were two young children, at least one of whom had additional needs and woke frequently in the night. Some people don't seek help or have the right support network around them and might just snap and lose their temper at 3am.

It doesn't justify what he's done and it certainly doesn't excuse how he's attempted to cover it up, but it may be that it wasn't as sinister or pre-meditated as I first thought.

MOO of course.

I dont think he had any problem getting in the pipe to hide Sherin's body. The police I am sure had to go in to recover her so if they could access the pipe culvert...so could he.

Yeah, I agree 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not so sure HE placed her there.

There also was the woman “with a sash” . That sash could have concealed a small child .

I think Maria Guerrero (NBC5 reporter) mentioned this again in one of her more recent videos and said that LE was saying it wasn't relevant to this case (I will have to search videos on her FB again to confirm this) But what is odd is that Mrs Mathews attorney, in his statement to the public, referenced something about how everyone mourns differently and just because someone is going up and down the street.... (Paraphrasing)

I’m not so sure HE placed her there.

There also was the woman “with a sash” . That sash could have concealed a small child .

Do you have a link for that info. because i haven't heard of that before. Was this woman connected to the case somehow?

It seems strange that this body, Known to be Sherin, is not being identified. I'll put those magical words allegedly known to be Sherin in just for the legality.

Do the parents not want to go identify her due to the condition she is in? What is the hold up? Would her blood not identify her nationality?

I think WM tried to ease into what the ME was going to find so LE would be prepared and he was thinking of brownie points down the road by coming forward. It is too early for a deal, WM is thinking ahead for himself.

You know, I might be in the minority but I think Mathews is covering for someone else.

He’s going to take the fall because 1) he actually loved Sherin and is heartbroken 2) misguided sense of responsibility 3) guilt for keeping her when others didn’t want her.. and for not stopping an escalating situation 4) he helped cover it up and now there’s no way out

I thought I was the only one that had this thought!

It seems strange that this body, Known to be Sherin, is not being identified. I'll put those magical words allegedly known to be Sherin in just for the legality.

Do the parents not want to go identify her due to the condition she is in? What is the hold up? Would her blood not identify her nationality?

I think WM tried to ease into what the ME was going to find so LE would be prepared and he was thinking of brownie points down the road by coming forward. It is too early for a deal, WM is thinking ahead for himself.

Now they have Sherin, I don't think WM has anything to make a deal with.
I believe that Kent said yesterday that Sini is cooperating to identify the body. But, it does make me ask what the hold up is.

Shannon Murray‏Verified account @ShannonMFox4 9m9 minutes ago
More
#SherinMathews' father, Wesley, is expected to be moved to the Dallas Co. Jail soon. http://fb.me/QZmmLBjM
Allison Harris‏

@AllisonFox4News 13h13 hours ago
Police say Sini Mathews is ONLY cooperating in that she's helping identify body, possibly providing dental records. Nothing more.

just random tweets.

Shannon Murray‏Verified account @ShannonMFox4 9m9 minutes ago
More
#SherinMathews' father, Wesley, is expected to be moved to the Dallas Co. Jail soon. http://fb.me/QZmmLBjM
Allison Harris‏

@AllisonFox4News 13h13 hours ago
Police say Sini Mathews is ONLY cooperating in that she's helping identify body, possibly providing dental records. Nothing more.

just random tweets.

I have to ask, what would be the reason for her to not cooperate with the WHOLE investigation? Why just the identifying of the body...

Now they have Sherin, I don't think WM has anything to make a deal with.
I believe that Kent said yesterday that Sini is cooperating to identify the body. But, it does make me ask what the hold up is.

I think theres a reason that the police arent even giving a hint of what his new story is.

That's my thought too. Felony Injury vs Murder....made a deal.

But what are the implications? That because of his neglect, she wandered off and ended up in that culvert on her own? As I sit here snuggling with my little chihuahua, making sure he has his little sweater on and is warm, I was thinking what kind of person can stuff a precious little girl in a pipe and leave her there?

I wouldn't think it would be an issue to identify Sherin, especially from dental records and other DNA of hers in the home, for example a toothbrush or hairbrush. I don't know if they would actually have to have the parents to identify her?

I have to ask, what would be the reason for her to not cooperate with the WHOLE investigation? Why just the identifying of the body...
Is Mom waiting for the police to connect Dad forensically to the placement of Sherins little body? Maybe Mom really did not know what transpired because she was sleeping, a dead child and you can't wrap your head around your husbands story, he is in jail, and your other child has been taken away from you, so you wait for the answers from the police to unravel this story? I cannot imagine.

Her refusing to cooperate makes her appear guilty, when in reality she may not be... IMO.

Yes to other people's perception. But if she is indeed innocent of any wrongdoing she has just had her whole world turned upside down. Lost two of her children and her husband as well, and life as she knew it is gone.
Time will tell if as LE have stated about other possible arrests in this still active investigation.

Is Mom waiting for the police to connect Dad forensically to the placement of Sherins little body? Maybe Mom really did not know what transpired because she was sleeping, a dead child and you can't wrap your head around your husbands story, he is in jail, and your other child has been taken away from you, so you wait for the answers from the police to unravel this story? I cannot imagine.

Obviously, I can't even for a second imagine what this feels like. But I also can't imagine not standing up and speaking out and cooperating for justice for my little one. I don't know the reasons why but it just doesn't feel right to me.

Yes to other people's perception. But if she is indeed innocent of any wrongdoing she has just had her whole world turned upside down. Lost two of her children and her husband as well, and life as she knew it is gone.
Time will tell if as LE have stated about other possible arrests in this still active investigation.

As I said, I just can't imagine not standing up and supporting my missing/deceased little one. I'm not saying she's guilty of anything, right now, she's innocent. But it just doesn't feel right. These babies should come before anyone, even yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required