Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he keep coming up with crazy stories...could his lawyer not come up with something better, geez?

BBM, I'm sure SM was initially questioned by LE and that's where we know that she said she was asleep and wouldn't of known what her husband did that caused Sherin to go missing? They would of taken statements from her as to what happened that night.

I'm feeling pretty attacked by you right now.

I understand that she was asleep. But she could have information about anything, the next morning after she woke up i.e. was Wesley acting odd? Did he seem concerned about Sherin? Was there any other events in the past that had her concerned about Wesley and the children? Questioning doesn't usually just revolve around one day.

And yes, I imagine she was, as Maria said the last day they had cooperated was 10/7 or 10/8 (I can't remember). But I can't imagine that one days questioning would be enough. That's my opinion though.

I'm feeling pretty attacked by you right now.

I understand that she was asleep. But she could have information about anything, the next morning after she woke up i.e. was Wesley acting odd? Did he seem concerned about Sherin? Was there any other events in the past that had her concerned about Wesley and the children? Questioning doesn't usually just revolve around one day.

And yes, I imagine she was, as Maria said the last day they had cooperated was 10/7 or 10/8 (I can't remember). But I can't imagine that one days questioning would be enough. That's my opinion though.
The mom may be feeling pretty attacked, too. :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This new 3am garage story seems as unbelievable as the 3am tree story.

The mom may be feeling pretty attacked, too. :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

True, and I don't want her to feel that way at all. I want her to get away from whoever hurt her baby and get her other baby back. I just want someone to stand up and speak for Sherin :(

So dad admits she was dead and admits some action of his? caused it. He'll have a hard time getting out of that one.
I wonder if the milk story is partially true and there was something in there , like a sedative, that he was trying to get down her throat.
Can a 3 yr old choke to DEATH on milk? I find it pretty unbelievable without something thicker than milk in her mouth.

Poor baby Sherin. I'm so sorry no one could save you.

ETA My guess would be she was taken to the garage so that nothing would wake the other sleeping child in the home. MOO.

So now the story seems to be that he force fed Sherin milk?

In the garage?!...

WM clearly has no grip on reality. This second story is worse than the first.

Oh, because my precious daughter choked and stopped breathing....yeah, I want her body out of the house.

To me, " There were some contradictions given in the most recent account" means there are contradictions in his most recent account. Not that there were contradictions in his new account versus his old account of events. JMO
What would he be contradicting then?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This new 3am garage story seems as unbelievable as the 3am tree story.

Well, I find it believable that traces of something, I don't know what, WILL be found in that garage.

WM clearly has no grip on reality. This second story is worse than the first.

Oh, because my precious daughter choked and stopped breathing....yeah, I want her body out of the house.

If she choked, you would yell louder than ever for your wife.... she's a nurse!!! If that was the case Sini would be the first person he would think of. Then you would call 911. No way. No way.

Well, I find it believable that traces of something, I don't know what, WILL be found in that garage.

Yeah, something must had happened in that garage else it would be stupid to include it in his story.

https://www.facebook.com/HannahDavi...z2_Wlwj2q0bJly7OjDi_rnSC45zA0jJ4EX8xU&fref=nf

'''#BREAKING Arrest affidavit shows Wesley Mathews now says Sherin Mathews choked while drinking her milk in the garage at 3:00 a.m. He says "he no longer felt a pulse" and "removed the body from the home."'''

Why is she having milk at 3 a.m. in the garage?
None of that is reasonable at all. You have a choking child, and your spouse is a nurse who at the very least knows basic resuscitation skills and you DON'T run to get them?!?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is still not the truth. Why didn’t he call 911 instead of watching her choke, her breathing slow and no pulse? That sounds like premeditation, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member