Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Left her at the tree, took her to the garage for a drink........seems like he's trying to keep the death issue away from inside the house. Why?

I think this is it exactly, he is floored by the response and is now grasping at straws, thinking he is so superior to everyone else it will work. MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I see more panic in all of his actions than deep thought or planning.

Left her at the tree, took her to the garage for a drink........seems like he's trying to keep the death issue away from inside the house. Why?

Because then the police would wonder why no one could hear it.

Actually, aspiration of tiny amounts CAN (rarely) cause laryngospasm > airway obstruction > death. I've see it.

Based on a couple of local swimming pool drownings, aspiration can happen very fast with fatality happening pretty quickly--even with trained personnel immediately available to provide CPR, etc. Not that this excuses anything at all on WMs part. Just thinking that "assisting" the milk drinking, could result in death in a fairly short span.

Just wanted to mark where I am.. and add a note:

To the WS community.. Thank You. I first started lurking in 2014.. Baljeev Johal brought me here (may you forever live in our hearts)..

I finally joined when Shaylyn Ammerman went missing...

My point is.. I may lurk and not comment.. but I am here.. and I read EVERY post... every word.. and appreciate all of the insight.. So thank you.. for all of your concern.. all of empathy and even all of your rage.. you folks are truly unique. .

I just kind of wanted to express that, as i feel most of us are heavy hearted and ready to implode emotionally from recent breaks.. (I kind of even feel that someone of us are agited and ask that we please keep in mind that we are all on the same team)..

With that said.. i am on 2 hours of sleep and just waiting my toddler out..

Based on a couple of local swimming pool drownings, aspiration can happen very fast with fatality happening pretty quickly--even with trained personnel immediately available to provide CPR, etc. Not that this excuses anything at all on WMs part. Just thinking that "assisting" the milk drinking, could result in death in a fairly short span.

Kinda like the idea of coyotes- anything is possible.

(quote)
The Child Citizenship Act of 2000 was designed to make acquisition of U.S. citizenship easier and to eliminate extra steps and costs. Under the Child Citizenship Act, children adopted abroad automatically acquire U.S. citizenship if:

At least one of the child's parents is a U.S. citizen;
The child is under 18;

The child lives in the legal and physical custody of the American citizen parent;
The child is admitted into the United States as an immigrant for lawful permanent residence; and
The adoption is final.
https://travel.state.gov/content/ad.../acquiring-us-citizenship-for-your-child.html
This was my understanding also. This is what a reporter in Texas reported. I dont know where he got his information from?

Do they have a second fridge in the garage? If it's nutritional drinks like ensure or pediasure they may have a second fridge, even a small one , in the garage to store them all in, may have had to run out to garage to get one, brought her with him... Just a possible explanation for why the garage...
Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems like she knew Sherin was gone. However, I have known some people to become nearly frozen during terrible situations. One child missing, one child taken away to a strangers home, husband arrested, search warrants, etc. I would be a hot mess! But I am positive my first order of agenda would be finding my missing child. Unless, I knew she was no longer with us.

Still, it is her belief that it was her initial cooperation that led to the older child being removed. And she may have known, whether factually or intuitively, that Sherin was gone.

When someone is choking with a completely blocked airway, no oxygen can enter the lungs. The brain is extremely sensitive to this lack of oxygen and begins to die within four to six minutes. It is during this time that first aid must take place. Irreversible brain death occurs in as little as 10 minutes.

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/mobileart-emh.asp?articlekey=58773

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still, it is her belief that it was her initial cooperation that led to the older child being removed. And she may have known, whether factually or intuitively, that Sherin was gone.

But do we actually know when the 4 y/o was removed? All I remember hearing from the beginning was that officials wouldn't/couldn't confirm if the other child was still in their custody, not that she was still in their custody and then removed later. I never heard anything about the child being removed because of something the mother said.

I just assumed it was standard procedure to remove any remaining children in situations like this.

I just want to say.... my abusive ex would force me into the garage all the time so the kids wouldn’t wake up during the abuse. I was also locked in the garage regularly.

I am now far away from him and my daughter and I are doing very well, but just a thought about garages. Hit a nerve with me.

I just want to say.... my abusive ex would force me into the garage all the time so the kids wouldn’t wake up during the abuse. I was also locked in the garage regularly.

I am now far away from him and my daughter and I are doing very well, but just a thought about garages. Hit a nerve with me.

Great insight. Glad you're safe now <3.

When the police feel siblings are safe with one of the parents, don't they allow the child remain in the home as long as the accused parent stays away?

I certainly don't want to ever offend anyone, but I must say, when some say Sherin was 'accidentally' killed it truly bothers me greatly. Maybe it is because I too was abused as a child by my own abusive father who also locked me outside when I was around Sherin's age. I easily could have died from some of the severe beatings I received. Would it have been an accident?? Hell no.

But no, no, no, he didn't accidentally kill Sherin. Saying this could have been an accident is so unfair to Sherin who was being abused and physically assaulted by her father.

The truth is no parent has a right to strike/injure or abuse their child. Period. Everything he did was purposefully done against a tiny little child that he had to know could not withstand the severe injuries HE inflicted upon his little daughter.

I refuse to give this lowlife an excuse of he accidentally killed her or that he snapped. He is not a stupid man. He knew what he was doing and he knew it could have been fatal and for all we know his goal may have been to make sure he killed her. He knowingly and purposefully committed a first degree felony against his child.

Sorry for venting but the theories that he may have just snapped or accidentally killed her when he was brutally assaulting his 22 pound daughter makes me so sad for Sherin. Nothing Sherin could have ever done would ever warrant her parent brutally assaulting her much less sustain injures so severe that it caused her death. :mad:

When someone is choking with a completely blocked airway, no oxygen can enter the lungs. The brain is extremely sensitive to this lack of oxygen and begins to die within four to six minutes. It is during this time that first aid must take place. Irreversible brain death occurs in as little as 10 minutes.

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/mobileart-emh.asp?articlekey=58773

10 minutes is such a very long time [emoji22] poor poor little girl

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I certainly don't want to ever offend anyone, but I must say, when some say Sherin was 'accidentally' killed it truly bothers me greatly. Maybe it is because I too was abused as a child by my own abusive father who also locked me outside when I was around Sherin's age. I easily could have died from some of the severe beatings I received. Would it have been an accident?? Hell no.

But no, no, no, he didn't accidentally kill Sherin. Saying this could have been an accident is so unfair to Sherin who was being abused and physically assaulted by her father.

The truth is no parent has a right to strike/injury or abuse their child. Period. Everything he did was purposefully done against a tiny little child that he had to know could not withstand the severe injuries HE inflicted upon his little daughter.

I refuse to give this lowlife an excuse of he accidentally killed her or that he snapped. He is not a stupid man. He knew what he was doing and he knew it could have been fatal and for all we know his goal may have been to make sure he killed her.

Sorry for venting but the theories that he may have just snapped or accidentally killed her when he was brutally assaulting his 22 pound daughter makes me so sad for Sherin. Nothing Sherin could have ever done would ever warrant her parent brutally assaulting her much less sustain injures so severe that it caused her death. :mad:

I don't think anyone is saying this was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme