Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the father gave an "alternate change of story" to police. In other words, since the body has been found, he decided "oh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" I need to try and save my sorry *advertiser censored* and came forward to explain his damn self. Why in hell isn't he charged with her death? She is obviously dead. Why is he just charged with injury to a child?
As you can see, I'm totally pissed right now and I apologize if I offend anyone but dammit. Why beat around the bush with this pissy charge?

There is so many dates, I can't even remember. LE says adoption happened in July 2016, I assume they have papers that state this. It's pretty confusing with all the different outlets saying something different.
From what I know from friends who have adopted, there's usually the date the child enters their care, and then the adoption becomes official a year or so later. But I'm sure this varies depending on whether it's domestic or not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is MSM reporting on Mom being in custody or that's just FB rumour still?
The Find Sherin FB group posted it from their account. I don't know if its fact or rumor, so go with rumor for now, although everything else they've posted has been spot on. Decide on your own I guess, until more is stated from LE.

So, the father gave an "alternate change of story" to police. In other words, since the body has been found, he decided "oh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" I need to try and save my sorry *advertiser censored* and came forward to explain his damn self. Why in hell isn't he charged with her death? She is obviously dead. Why is he just charged with injury to a child?
As you can see, I'm totally pissed right now and I apologize if I offend anyone but dammit. Why beat around the bush with this pissy charge?

Only until they identify the body as Sherin. Then I think they'll pile a bunch on him.

I was thinking that he got pissed when she wouldn't drink her milk and forced it down he throat and when she threw it up, he snapped and strangled her.

but a lot of kids her age have bed wetting problems and how would he explain wet sheets so of course he had to wash them so they would think he was telling the truth about her not drinking her milk

He said

"You might see some ADDITIONAL ARRESTS or modification of charges" as we go along :scared:

I've counted 5 so far:

June 23 of 2015, 2016, and 2017; also July 2016 (per TNM article) and "summer" of 2016.

That last is a safe bet if she was born 14 Jul 2014 and the Mathews have had her a little over a year.

My sister has children that were adopted international (not from India). The day that the child came to live with them they call the "Gotcha Day". The date that their adoption is actually finalize is not the day they can to live with them. The adoption is finalized by the court, I believe, about six months later. It's possibly two different dates are being referred to--the date Sherin came to live with them and the date her adoption was finalized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotcha_Day

TPC 22.04 charge being a felony of the first degree is when the conduct is committed intentionally or knowingly. Thinking he confessed or gave enough info to back the charge otherwise they couldn't have charged him. If Sherin was still considered having a developmental or other disability it's a double whammy when and if sentencing is considered.

The Find Sherin FB group posted it from their account. I don't know if its fact or rumor, so go with rumor for now, although everything else they've posted has been spot on. Decide on your own I guess, until more is stated from LE.

There's some very interesting discussion on there. Thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur