Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with others on here ... the police statement said they have not yet officially confirmed the deceased as Sherin. I bet when they do, charges will be upgraded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Actually at the end the reporter says, will there be anymore arrests or something and the sgt said

"YES you might see additional charges against another PERSON ---"

It actually bothers me that so many people on social media are also blaming mom. I'll definitely admit I'm wrong if that's the case, but I really don't have a problem believing she was asleep. Plenty of dads take an active role in child rearing. I know many of them. In fact, most of my friends with kids do things pretty 50/50. If one parent is up with the child in the middle of the night, the other is asleep unless there's an emergency. Also, considering her situation, I can understand her being stoic in court today. I'm the type to be numb around others when I'm suffering, and breakdown in private.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm seeing this last move of the father as a "I'm going to LE first to get a deal" kinda thing. As y'all have no doubt noticed, he has not admitted to either killing her nor disposing of her body. This says a lot to me. I think it is the "throwing someone under the bus" time to save yourself. I think we are going to see a lot being revealed shortly.

Forgive my naivety but does the ME have to do a positive ID along with an ID from the parents? My understanding was that the parents were going to see the body yesterday.

I'm seeing this last move of the father as a "I'm going to LE first to get a deal" kinda thing. As y'all have no doubt noticed, he has not admitted to either killing her nor disposing of her body. This says a lot to me. I think it is the "throwing someone under the bus" time to save yourself. I think we are going to see a lot being revealed shortly.

Agreed.

I agree. I think we may hear two accounts of what happened that night in an every person for themself take down.

I think more charges are coming. They need to id her body.

They have him off the street. Now they can wait for the coroner’s final report, continue gathering evidence then go to the grand jury for additional charges as warranted with regards to him. This is good!

I SURE WISH A LITTLE FLY ON THE WALL WOULD LEAK THE NEW STATEMENT. AHEMMM WINK ��

It actually bothers me that so many people on social media are also blaming mom. I'll definitely admit I'm wrong if that's the case, but I really don't have a problem believing she was asleep. Plenty of dads take an active role in child rearing. I know many of them. In fact, most of my friends with kids do things pretty 50/50. If one parent is up with the child in the middle of the night, the other is asleep unless there's an emergency. Also, considering her situation, I can understand her being stoic in court today. I'm the type to be numb around others when I'm suffering, and breakdown in private.

I agree with your sentiment, as most families I know share the load of child rearing. However, we are talking about abusing/injuring/killing a child. I don't believe a spouse sleeps through that. I think there was a lot of "sleeping" going on in that home and I expect charges. (But they haven't yet, and I don't want to cross into a TOS violation.) JMO, of course.

I've counted 5 so far:

June 23 of 2015, 2016, and 2017; also July 2016 (per TNM article) and "summer" of 2016.

That last is a safe bet if she was born 14 Jul 2014 and the Mathews have had her a little over a year.

It can be confusing. International adoption is finalized in the country of the child before parents take the child home. The child becomes a citizen when the plan touches US ground. To attain a US birth certificate the parents need to go to the county court where they reside and file for it with all of their adoption paperwork. I consider my daughter adopted on the day it became legal in the country she was from.

Preliminary charges, more to come, possible another arrest. IMO

Justice is coming sweet Sherin, justice is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member