Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This does not seem right to me. I know several people who have dual citizenship.

According to findlaw.com
"The United States does not formally recognize dual citizenship. However, it also has not taken any stand against it, either legally or politically. Typically, no American will forfeit his or her citizenship by undertaking the responsibilities of citizenship in another country. This is true even if the responsibilities include traveling with a foreign passport, voting in another country's election, or running for and/or serving in public office of another country. In most cases, it is unimportant to U.S. authorities whether another country also claims you as a citizen.

Acquiring Dual Citizenship

A person in the United States may acquire dual citizenship in one of several ways, including:

Being born in the United States to immigrant parents.

Being born outside the United States to one parent who is a U.S. citizen, and another parent who is a citizen of another country.

Becoming *advertiser censored*naturalized U.S. citizen*while maintaining citizenship in another country.

Regaining citizenship in a country of origin after having become a naturalized U.S. citizen.

If you hold multiple passports, it is important to keep those documents current and to use them appropriately in each country. You should also keep yourself apprised of citizenship requirements, such as tax obligations. If you do not fulfill your duties as a citizen to each country, you may be legally liable for those omissions."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here is India's stance on dual citizenship:

People in India, very often confuse between holding dual citizenships with Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) introduced by the the Govt of India. The Indian constitution does not allow dual citizenship or simultaneously holding two passports of different countries.

Here are the facts:

* The Indian constitution does not allow or recognize “dual citizenship”.
* The Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) scheme does not get you “dual citizenship”.
* The Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) scheme does not give you “Indian passport”.

Automatic loss of Indian citizenship covered in Section 9(1) of theCitizenship act 1955, provides that any citizen of India who by naturalisation or registration acquires the citizenship of another country shall cease to be a citizen of India.” This means you have to give up Indian passport and citizenship to the nearest Indian embassy, should you become citizen of foreign country. A seal is affixed at the back of passport mentioning it is a punishable offence under Indian Passports Act of 1957, of any possession of indian passport, should the passport holder acquires nationality of another country. https://best-citizenships.com/india-dual-citizenship.htm

Ya know didn't someone here post her THEORY that he probably forced the milk down her little throat? this was just before he came out and said all his.... I know someone said this...
maybe he read it here~!

This from a link posted already
(quote)
Richardson police Sgt. Kevin Perlich said officers spoke with Sini Mathews on Monday about identifying clothing on Sherin’s body. She told police the clothing, which Perlich did not detail, could have been something her daughter wore. She also provided police with dental records, which were used to identify Sherin.

Her attorney, Mitch Nolte, said they do not plan to provide any comment or interviews to police at this time.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...s-wake-nurse-wife-sherin-mathews-choked-death
Assuming she slept through the entire incident,

Assuming she did not help try to cover up what happened to Sherin, and

Assuming she never saw or recognized evidence of abuse previously,

WHY would she not speak to LE?

Her Attorney has stated that already. He didn't say she won't be, just not at this time.

Because in the beginning, she did cooperate with the police and look what it got her. Her oldest child being taken from her. She probably doesn't trust them now any further than she can throw them. She probably believes if she cooperates again, she'll lose something else she values. Just a guess.

Assuming all of the above, she's obviously scared of what will happen.. given they took her daughter away even when she was cooperating. BUT... they had to do that for her own safety. They don't know the real story and probably knew from day 1 that more was to come. The child's safety comes before anything. Including how Mom feels towards LE following them taking her away.

I imagine there is no trust there between Mom and LE but I so hope she talks. It's gotta be better for her and the child in the long run. IMO.

He makes it seem way too peaceful for someone choking to death. I find that very creepy.

Kind of like when he said he “physically assisted” her in drinking her milk rather than he '' forced it down her throat''.

He has a way with words. With stories? Not so much.

Kind of like when he said he “physically assisted” her in drinking her milk rather than he '' forced it down her throat''.

He has a way with words. With stories? Not so much.

The way he shapes things to make them try to fit is.. concerning. I don't like the way his mind thinks. It's off putting for sure.

The way he shapes things to make them try to fit is.. concerning. I don't like the way his mind thinks. It's off putting for sure.

Hopefully guards will be 'physically assisting' him to a room to get his 'flu shot' after his trial.

He words things to make it look like he's innocent of wrongdoing and things just happened around him, that it wasn't his fault. He was just trying to get his little girl to drink the milk she needed for her health. Yeh, right.

I am wondering if Sherin had "pediatric dysphagia"

If so, either she was not diagnosed with it - perhaps the physician did not receive the correct information from the parents - or - the parents did not follow proper instructions and did not remain in contact with her health provider about it.

No doctor would recommend force feeding. From what I have read, in my opinion, the parents did not seek out help from their doctor for this. I may be wrong but when I read about the teams of professionals helping with this situation - it does not appear that the doctor was even aware of this.

Their family doctor has certainly been interviewed and the l.e. would be well aware of medical records that would or would not include the parents disclosure of Sherin's difficulty in swallowing/or refusal to take food.

If the parents did not seek help for Sherin's difficulty in swallowing or refusal to take food then that would be tantamount to not seeking medical attention for a child, in my opinion.

I was surprised to find so much information about this on websites. Doctors and nurses are well versed with this and here is information on this and there are protocols to follow between caregivers and physicians:

From the website (below):

"Feeding and swallowing disorders (also known as dysphagia) include difficulty with any step of the feeding process—from accepting foods and liquids into the mouth to the entry of food into the stomach and intestines. A feeding or swallowing disorder includes developmentally atypical eating and drinking behaviors, such as not accepting age-appropriate liquids or foods, being unable to use age-appropriate feeding devices and utensils, or being unable to self-feed. A child with dysphagia may refuse food, accept only a restricted variety or quantity of foods and liquids, or display mealtime behaviors that are inappropriate for his or her age."

https://www.asha.org/PRPSpecificTopic.aspx?folderid=8589934965§ion=Signs_and_Symptoms

He words things to make it look like he's innocent of wrongdoing and things just happened around him, that it wasn't his fault. He was just trying to get his little girl to drink the milk she needed for her health. Yeh, right.

Absolutely. He was doing a good thing and feeding his child, right? (Sarcasm alert) :notgood:

Exactly. He is very passive in his stories. She didn't return home. She didn't drink her milk. She wouldn't listen to me. She wasn't breathing.

Exactly. He is very passive in his stories. She didn't return home. She didn't drink her milk. She wouldn't listen to me. She wasn't breathing.

As opposed to I didn't look for her. I forced her to drink her milk. I didn't do anything to help when she stopped breathing.

It seems he thinks this is all Sherin's fault.

He makes it seem way too peaceful for someone choking to death. I find that very creepy.
I've aspirated before and it's absolutely terrifying. I thought I might die. The coughing, while trying to save yourself, is painful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member