Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he felt differently because it was Sherin & not bio child?
CPS has already been involved with family,maybe (& this is just me trying to make any bit of sense of this all in my head) cPS could have been previously been called for an accusation against SM,& she’s convinced WM to stick by her/cover for her or risk losing bio child to CPS.
I agree,normally this wouldn’t even be considered & is a bit out there but just thinking of all possibilities. ALL MY OPINION.

Sorry hon, just to void my confusion.. is this in reply to another post?

Yes sorry, it was- don’t know why it hasn’t come through as reply. My reply button works as & when it likes :)

Maybe CPS is being extra cautious not allowing her to go back with either parent at this time, since they were out investigating something prior to Sherin's death and now look what's happened!

I keep seeing this "WM might be taking the blame"....and I just find that so hard to believe. Are there any cases like that between spouses and the murder of a child? It just seems far fetched. My hubby loves me, would undoubtedly put his life down for mine, but taking the fall for causing a child's death? Not in a million years could I see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More likely to be a wife covering for the husband (or girlfriend for the BF). Not so much in abuse cases, but I have certainly seen it in other kinds of cases.

Maybe if he even looked sad in his mugshot... but he is so straight faced. No emotion, no sadness seen, no puffy eyes.... You would be able to see the hot mess in me if anything happened to one of my children.....

He looked more a hot mess in this first mug shot. The second was taken the same day he had been to court, apparently cleaned up. No facial hair, clean haircut.

Interesting how these things make a difference in our perception.

The tree does factor in. He put her in the culvert next to the trees

Yeah. I don't care much for that theory. He actually walked police to the tree across the back alley and said that is where he sent her for punishment. Suggests to me that SOMETHING happened at that tree and he was afraid of there being evidence there. So he had to invent a reason for her having been there.

BTW--I don't think he's a terribly slick liar.

Unless he felt differently because it was Sherin & not bio child?
CPS has already been involved with family,maybe (& this is just me trying to make any bit of sense of this all in my head) cPS could have been previously been called for an accusation against SM,& she’s convinced WM to stick by her/cover for her or risk losing bio child to CPS.
I agree,normally this wouldn’t even be considered & is a bit out there but just thinking of all possibilities. ALL MY OPINION.

I was feeling this too.

More likely to be a wife covering for the husband (or girlfriend for the BF). Not so much in abuse cases, but I have certainly seen it in other kinds of cases.

sadly i think i have seen more moms harm their children

Wow....:( That poor child :(.

Do they have family in the area? Grandparents? Aunts and uncles?

well obviously there is a reason....im happy she wont be going
back. maybe she has a better chance at a. normal life

RICHARDSON – Sherin Mathews’ breathing slowed and her pulse stopped, but in the account that her father gave police, he never woke his wife, a registered nurse who works at Dallas Children’s Medical Center.

She works at a children’s hospital and he STILL didn’t wake her up??????????????? I am not buying this story either!!!

My colleague at Telemundo 39 Emilio Ramos T39snapped this picture this morning. Someone left milk at the Mathews home.

Alguien dejó leche an la casa de la pequeña Sherin.

Sherin's Father Says She Choked on Milk: Police

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...255513683905/1043581502451300/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

Attachments

• 22780184_1043581502451300_5791248280381344813_n.jpg
    22780184_1043581502451300_5791248280381344813_n.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 377
He knows EXACTLY what he’s doing. He’s very clever. Sadly I dont think his charges will upgraded at all.
-Something in my gut is still telling me he’s covering for SM though,or any involvement she did have.
What really confuses me about this is is,many of the neighbours statements/comments stated how WM was normally the parent they would see with/taking care of Sherin. How does someone go from a caring parent to this. Even if it was a tragic accident,how could he then take her little body and leave her somewhere in the dead of the night all alone. Which makes me believe even more he’s covering for his wife. That’s why I don’t think she will talk/corporate with LE at all,she knows the slightest slip up in anything she says and Its could blow WMs coverstory. Also if his bail conditions were to have no contact with SM then she will be unawares of anything he may have said/changes in story ect so would be far too risky for her to be talking to LE. At the minute there’s WM story and that’s the only story they’ll have unless LE can disprove it & I believe SM would be the key to doing so.
All just my opinion.

From one Scarlett to another.. I agree

Wonder what the note on the door says?!?!

The caption in spanish says "They leave a bottle of milk in front of the Mathews home"

(Ill tweet reporter and ask if he knows what note says)

In the facebook Live video someone must of called her in for sitting near the memorial in the car so the cops came lol

I believe the reporter said CPS is working to get her with family in another county or something.

It saddens me to think of the sister going to family in another country. Because if SM isn't convicted of something there would be no stopping her leaving US and reuniting with her daughter. And in another country what influence or control would the CPS even have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur