Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It saddens me to think of the sister going to family in another country. Because if SM isn't convicted of something there would be no stopping her leaving US and reuniting with her daughter. And in another country what impnfluence or control would the CPS even have.

I said county....but maybe you thought country?

It saddens me to think of the sister going to family in another country. Because if SM isn't convicted of something there would be no stopping her leaving US and reuniting with her daughter. And in another country what influence or control would the CPS even have.

Just another county. Not country. Fort Bend Co, I believe.

It saddens me to think of the sister going to family in another country. Because if SM isn't convicted of something there would be no stopping her leaving US and reuniting with her daughter. And in another country what influence or control would the CPS even have.

County, not country.

I've seen pictures of milk jugs left at her memorial. I personally think that's too far. :(

Assuming she slept through the entire incident,

Assuming she did not help try to cover up what happened to Sherin, and

Assuming she never saw or recognized evidence of abuse previously,

WHY would she not speak to LE?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've given this some thought. Perhaps she doesn't trust LE . Perhaps she just doesn't want to know what actually happened. Maybe she just wants to distance herself from the whole thing and move on. It's possible the only way for her to deal with it is to shut off anything to do with Sherin. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to LE because she knows she won't be able to hold it together. Maybe she's mortified she married and had a baby with a man capable of doing what he did to Sherin.

I don't think she did anything wrong. I do wonder if she had suspicions about him she ignored.

Was the garage a normal place for these "feedings" in the wee hours of the morning? Because why?

Maybe because it got messy and they didn't want split milk in the house.

The caption in spanish says "They leave a bottle of milk in front of the Mathews home"

(Ill tweet reporter and ask if he knows what note says)

Maria Guerrero walked up to the door in her live-feed yesterday to knock and see if anyone would answer (no answer). She said it was a UPS delivery tag.

Personally, I am finding the bottle of milk to be in very bad taste. Regardless of anything one believes about one or both parents. Just the tip of a very ugly iceberg I have witnessed on FB.

This is so heartbreaking and never should have happened.

Even if little Sherin was never diagnosed with any form of dysphagia, trouble swallowing, there are community based nurses who will attend homes to help a child eat or teach the parents.

https://www.asha.org/PRPSpecificTopic.aspx?folderid=8589934965%A7ion=Signs_and_Symptoms

This is what I will never understand. Help is always out there.

Rest in Peace sweet little Sherin. I hope you can feel all the love towards you from all around the world.

I keep checking back to see if autopsy results have been posted. None yet? What’s going on?

Maria Guerrero walked up to the door in her live-feed yesterday to knock and see if anyone would answer (no answer). She said it was a UPS delivery tag.

Personally, I am finding the bottle of milk to be in very bad taste. Regardless of anything one believes about one or both parents. Just the tip of a very ugly iceberg I have witnessed on FB.

I love it on the doorstep for the parents..not so much her memorial.

I wonder if the jail has a no contact order for WM and family. His bail restrictions dont apply in prison unless they gave a no contact order. Just thinking out loud that he could be calling to update his changed story before anyone else cooperates with LE...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep checking back to see if autopsy results have been posted. None yet? What’s going on?

I doubt we will hear anything until toxicology comes back, which can take a while. It's pretty standard for investigations here.

I keep seeing this "WM might be taking the blame"....and I just find that so hard to believe. Are there any cases like that between spouses and the murder of a child? It just seems far fetched. My hubby loves me, would undoubtedly put his life down for mine, but taking the fall for causing a child's death? Not in a million years could I see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. WM is solely responsible for what he did to Sherin.

[video=twitter;923215607113441282]https://twitter.com/AlishaEbrahimji/status/923215607113441282[/video]

Hes being moved to Dallas co jail now....weird he is still in regular clothes....coming from another jail though.

WM is currently being booked in the Dallas county jail. If any restrictions are added I can update later.

weird he is still in regular clothes....coming from another jail though.

I'm not sure that suburban jails make their detainees change into any other clothes. They only hold inmates temporarily until they are transferred to the county jail.

Very.. as if everything was still and calm... There's something very wrong about that statement.
This statement has haunted my all night. A person that's chocking to death can't breath, how come their breathing would be slowing down. But as awful as it is, I'm pretty sure there's truth in it. Dunno if it was strangulation or suffocation, but there's truth in it. So so so sad for little sweet Sherin :(

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/adop...7fa&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

"The child had no problem at all when she was here, neither in drinking milk or eating," Babitha Kumari of Nalanda Mother Teresa Anatha Seva Ashram, said.

During a conversation with WFAA, Kumari said the Mathews couple appeared "loving." Before they were united, she said Wesley called often for updates and even "requested me to put a phone up to Sherin's ear." Kumari elaborated that this was so that Sherin could hear their voice over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey__Powell