Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is nothing normal about dumping the dead body of one's toddler into a culvert to rot, which was part of his lie.

For that matter, I don't think it is normal to force feed a two-year-old to the point of aspiration, either. But lying and dumping her dead little body? Even more aberrant.

JMO.
I didn't say what was *done* to the girl was normal...but I am not at all surprised that someone would *lie* about it. I've got kids and they lie all the time. I've been in relationships and have seen people lie all the time. Even as a business professional...I see people lie all the time. I am by one means excusing it...but lying is extremely common in the human race.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I didn't say what was *done* to the girl was normal...but I am not at all surprised that someone would *lie* about it. I've got kids and they lie all the time. I've been in relationships and have seen people lie all the time. Even as a business professional...I see people lie all the time. I am by NO means excusing it...but lying is extremely common in the human race.

I meant to say: I am by NO means excusing

I didn't say what was *done* to the girl was normal...but I am not at all surprised that someone would *lie* about it. I've got kids and they lie all the time. I've been in relationships and have seen people lie all the time. Even as a business professional...I see people lie all the time. I am by one means excusing it...but lying is extremely common in the human race.

After following some of these cases on WS i have not seen anyone that has killed a child by accident or murder admit to it actually. They will usually lie about what happened until forensic evidence, etc. proves otherwise.
I would say WM is the exception here rather than the rule. He has at least admitted to the responsibility for his daughter's death, as horrendous as it all is.

Where I am in Canada the options include "Middle Eastern" and "East Indian" as race, our forms (in my area) tend to list Caucasian, Black, Hispanic, Native/Metis/Indigenous, Middle Eastern and Asian. Some forms I have seen even include Inuit.

I suppose this is why I was surprised that the options on the website were so limited as in my region we tend to consider "Asian" people to be Philippine, Chinese, Japanese and so on. Hence my confusion as to why he was listed as Asian, I thought he would have been listed as "unknown" as "East Indian" was not an option.

ETA fixed my brain freeze, I think and wanted to add that maybe because in my region "Indian" was generally the correct term for a long time for Aboriginal peoples such as Native/Metis/Indigenous is why we have so many different options? It's only been in the last probably 20 years that political correctness has stopped referring to these groups as "Indian" but there are still instances where it is okay, like "The Indian Reserves" tend to still be called that by all groups, not sure if it is correct any longer, but living in a community with a population split with a good 50% of people being a part of the Native community I can definitely see why old terminology has lingered.
I've noticed this in watching Canadian television shows. I understand where you're coming from. I also think that the average American does not think of people from India as Asians, either. People from India generally cannot be mistaken as being from any other Asian country based on appearance, and I think we tend to think of them as being in their own category. I would never refer to any of my Indian doctors as being Asian, and I bet most other people would not either. This is one of the few areas that the general population of Americans actually think more specifically than generally when it comes to ethnicity.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is actually something that bugs me a lot, why call 911 at all?? It would have been soooo easy to have told the church that Sherin was with family out of town and that it was fairly last minute. It would have been easy to say to the daycare "we decided that having her around family right now is better for her needs, especially since we are having trouble getting her to eat at home" and removed her from daycare/school as its NOT a legal requirement for a 3 year old to be in school... How long could they have gone before someone had reported her missing? Who knows, but I am sure nearly 20 days later we still wouldn't have seen an Amber Alert at this point... I know that's morbid, but it really would have been easier for them as a family to NOT call 911 and say she was with her grandparents or someone then to have come up with the first weird story... Which is why I am shocked that it was WM that called LE in the first place... HOWEVER, maybe when Sini woke up she panicked and she was going to call and in an attempt to control the situation and hopefully diffuse it WM decided calling 911 would be the best chance he had at getting away with it and then his conscious or the questions or both got to him... Clearly, JMO
That would not work. Social Workers were required to come out to the house because she was adopted.

After following some of these cases on WS i have not seen anyone that has killed a child by accident or murder admit to it actually. They will usually lie about what happened until forensic evidence, etc. proves otherwise.
I would say WM is the exception here rather than the rule. He has at least admitted to the responsibility for his daughter's death, as horrendous as it all is.
Thank you. It is very refreshing to see someone who can actually see this perspective.

For me cleaning up a spilled protein shake would be a million times easier in my kitchen- with water, paper towels , spray cleaner etc. how disgusting to clean up anything on my garage floor - including any kind of vomit or spilled anything. My garage is hot - anything left over would smell.

I live in a 2700 square foot one level home (with room over the garbage) and the master is nowhere near the children’s rooms. Nobody here has to go to the garage to avoid waking anyone up. I would think with 2300 square feet there would be somewhere inside the home that one could go to not wake others.

Anyway just my opinion and I haven’t finished the thread so maybe this isn’t even be discussed any longer. I think the garage story is just that- a weird story that may or may not have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have NOT caught up with the thread. I can't sleep, I don't want to read anymore!!!!! This baby, OUR BABY, needs justice!!!!! Her parents don't seem to CARE!!!!!

My heart is broken, as all of yours are!!!!

I have NO words!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

People confess day in and day out. Googling will show cases where people confess to doing something to their child. And in this particular case, at first he claimed she went missing, and only admitted that she died in the house after body was found. So you seem to be giving him way more credit for taking responsibility than he deserves.

What he admitted to was sufficient for substantial charge. He was present for the choking,sought no assistance,offered no aid and having determined that his daughter was deceased moved her body out of the house, concealed information about her whereabouts and how she got there from the police for days.

Is there a lot of missing and possibly misleading information? Oh, yeah. But in no way is he getting off the hook, or even easy, based on what he has admitted so far.

And so what? He only admitted he was present when his child died after the body was found. Even then, I think the story is still bogus and not what actually happened, and I believe he is still covering his behind with the new story. I am not sure why people think he'd deserve some credit for that.

People confess day in and day out. Googling will show cases where people confess to doing something to their child. And in this particular case, at first he claimed she went missing, and only admitted that she died in the house after body was found. So you seem to be giving him way more credit for taking responsibility than he deserves.

I was talking about cases i have followed on WS's, and couldn't recall anyone who put themselves in the frame like WM has. Even with his first story he was the one to admit leaving Sherin in some alley at 3am. in the morning and he couldn't have really thought it was a believable story and then to add in about the coyotes. Its nuts that he thought that would get him off the hook.
I'm not giving him any credit, what happened to Sherin is all kinds of messed up.

I've noticed this in watching Canadian television shows. I understand where you're coming from. I also think that the average American does not think of people from India as Asians, either. People from India generally cannot be mistaken as being from any other Asian country based on appearance, and I think we tend to think of them as being in their own category. I would never refer to any of my Indian doctors as being Asian, and I bet most other people would not either. This is one of the few areas that the general population of Americans actually think more specifically than generally when it comes to ethnicity.

Some people tend to forget that there are so many countries in Asia.....
Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Indonesia.
Just to name a few....

Wanting to pull this forward as I am still intrigued about why it says ATTORNEY: DECLINED DECLINED

Declined answering maybe? Or maybe hasn't retained a criminal attorney? Or he is declining an attorney? We had a program that was preloaded with answers to each question. It was connected to a data base of attorneys. If you didn't have an answer that was programmed in you put what came close.

I was looking for cases where defendants declined attorneys and one of them struck me after I read your post that included the word aborigine. Not sure if this has anything to do with especially since he has a civil attorney before, but throwing it out there:
“I do not transfer my power of attorney to anyone over myself,” he said. “I wish to preserve all my rights as an aboriginal person.” He asked Judge Collins to refer to him as “Bey” instead of Booker, to which the judge declined.
"http://riverheadnewsreview.timesreview.com/2017/04/80239/demitri-hampton-murder-trial-messiah-booker-declines-to-participate/

Some people tend to forget that there are so many countries in Asia.....
Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Indonesia.
Just to name a few....
I think most Americans really don't have a good grasp on geography. I'm one of them, although I do try. Therefore, for most it's simply easier to describe by race/ethnicity rather than region.

I completely agree and we had a similar discussion earlier in this thread.
We also don't know the layout of the house. It's 2300 sq ft and one story. Many times houses are built with the master suite separate from other bedrooms. It's very possible that the garage is off the kitchen and laundry is between them. Nearly impossible to hear if your bedroom is near the front door.
b5d801a65245b1a8be3a49ab67901d38.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Example of house size below:

YES! I mentioned this before. Even though that may not be the exact floor plan for WS house I'm willing to bet it's not much different. Especially if you look at his actual house. Plus the house is brick and looks well made so inside walls are probably solid not paper thin were sound comes through easily. Add to that talking a sleep aid.

Ethnicity and race are not the same thing. That's where the confusion comes in, I think. That and the apparent lack of focus on world geography in American schools. Lol!

I think most Americans really don't have a good grasp on geography. I'm one of them, although I do try. Therefore, for most it's simply easier to describe by race/ethnicity rather than region.

Oh I agree! 20 years ago, before I did much traveling, the misconceptions or lack of understanding I had about places, people and geography in general was downright embarrassing! :facepalm:

Ethnicity and race are not the same thing. That's where the confusion comes in, I think. That and the apparent lack of focus on world geography in American schools. Lol!

Don't get me started on American schools!! The elementary school that my grandson attends has a beautiful copy of the Declaration of Independence enclosed in a fancy schmancy glass case in the entryway of the building. The problem is, it's in cursive, so none of the children can actually read it because reading and writing cursive isn't taught anymore. They must have more important things to teach---I'm just not sure what they are.

This thread will be closing shortly and a new thread will open. Standby.everyone...by the way Good Morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme