Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall ever seeing anything about her job besides shes a nurse..

Having a speech delay isnt really a special needs though...esp not enough to be home all day...

The school Sherin was attending was really expensive though, at least IMO. It was $380 a month for 4 days a week from 9am-2pm Early drop off 8am-9am was an additional $110 a month and late pick up, 2pm-4pm was an additional $220 a month.

I don't know which programs she was a part of, but if both parents worked during the day and since the school says you have to pay for these things monthly and if I recall correctly without rebates if the child is sick etc, that would mean that they were spending $710 a month (for 4 days with early drop and late pickup). Which, is a LOT of money, esp if a parent is working a lot of hours but not making much.
I am not sure what a registered nurse gets paid on average there, but I know here many young nurses don't get paid very well which is a huge reason for their being a nursing shortage, poor hours, long shifts, low pay and often times little appreciation. Even if Sini was making 2k a month, spending nearly half of that on school alone, for Sherin, may have been a great motivator to want her to stay home, also, I don't know at what age public school starts there, here it is age 4, but I know many people say age 5, so if Sherins OS was attending this same school, even with the multiple child discount of 25% off one of the tuitions, it could have been nearly one parents entire check!

So much that we don't know for a certainty , makes it especially difficult .
That precious child endured more than most of us can imagine. Waiting so very impatiently for the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth to be revealed .

Maria Guerrero
"Her attorney told us yesterday Sini was working with police to provide dental records. Today police said Sini also helped identify the body after seeing pictures of the clothing found on the body"

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1043111305831653/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday, the officer who was speaking when he announced WM's arrest was asked about the condition of the body and he looked a little bit choked up and then said that it wouldn't be appropriate to share, so I imagine that decomposition was pretty bad, especially since Maria Guerrero said today that LE showed Sini photos of the clothing and that dental records were used...
So sad...

The school Sherin was attending was really expensive though, at least IMO. It was $380 a month for 4 days a week from 9am-2pm Early drop off 8am-9am was an additional $110 a month and late pick up, 2pm-4pm was an additional $220 a month.

I don't know which programs she was a part of, but if both parents worked during the day and since the school says you have to pay for these things monthly and if I recall correctly without rebates if the child is sick etc, that would mean that they were spending $710 a month (for 4 days with early drop and late pickup). Which, is a LOT of money, esp if a parent is working a lot of hours but not making much.
I am not sure what a registered nurse gets paid on average there, but I know here many young nurses don't get paid very well which is a huge reason for their being a nursing shortage, poor hours, long shifts, low pay and often times little appreciation. Even if Sini was making 2k a month, spending nearly half of that on school alone, for Sherin, may have been a great motivator to want her to stay home, also, I don't know at what age public school starts there, here it is age 4, but I know many people say age 5, so if Sherins OS was attending this same school, even with the multiple child discount of 25% off one of the tuitions, it could have been nearly one parents entire check!

What Im saying is that I dont ever recall hearing she didnt leave for work.

Nursing salaries vary greatly depending on type of work done and years of experience, being in a supervisory position or director makes a difference too. In the 20 $ an hour range, up to 120,000 or more for a clinical director

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Was the garage a normal place for these "feedings" in the wee hours of the morning? Because why?

The only reason I can think of a grown man hiding in a garage with a three year old child is to abuse them. I want to know if there are signs of sexual abuse.

All amateur opinion and speculation.

So she dies 'accidentally' ? Why did he hide her body if it was an innocent tragic accident?

His sleeping wife is a nurse. If their baby wasn't breathing, why not wake up the NURSE and let her do CPR, and try to clear the airways?

His actions make no sense, imo, if this was an innocent accidental injury.

Shades of the unbelievable tale told by Casey and Sandy Parsons about what happened to Erica.

The only reason I can think of a grown man hiding in a garage with a three year old child is to abuse them. I want to know if there are signs of sexual abuse.

All amateur opinion and speculation.

When I heard he changed his story to include the garage the "power equipment contents" came back to mind... What on earth was he doing in there? :(

Even at $710 a month for one child, that is very affordable for childcare in the area. It is VERY expensive here.

We don't know anything about their financial situation, so I'm holding off on opinions about that.

Purely speculation. Something about the garage and the scrutiny of the car (particularly the air filter) got me thinking...
I can see the garage as being the 'punishment zone' so no one hears anything. Form of punishment still TBD. But. What if he strapped her in her car seat, turned on the car and stuffed the exhaust. She eventually loses a pulse. Obviously premeditated.
Idk the milk story just sounds so outrageous to me. With a nurse in the house! But still he clings to it. Why?! Maybe yeah she wanted milk and then wouldn't drink it. So he takes her to the garage. Maybe she was screaming and he had enough, he had a really awful idea and hastily made up the milk thing. MOO JMO. Idk I am just hoping for Sherin that he wasn't a preditor or abuser, because that sweet little girl didn't deserve that.
Looking forward to the autopsy results.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Same thing was happening to me for the last few days on my iPad. I just switched over to Tapatalk a little bit ago. So far, so good on the app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FWIW, I had trouble staying connected all day yesterday. There may be a problem in one of the trunk lines. I had to keep rebooting my router to get my laptop back online. How spoiled we've gotten since the early days of flakey dialup connections, lol.

I apologize if this isn't allowed - please delete. I felt comforted by the outpouring of support that Sherin is receiving in this post from her homeland - India (read comments).
She has clearly become everybody's baby and touched all of our hearts deeply.
In a way she has united two nations seeking justice for her. ❤️
https://m.timesofindia.com/articleshow_comments/61208687.cms

Maybe but Im just confused...someone posted that she stopped working out of the home and now im lost. Never been reported.

We only know she is a registered RN. That's it. Whether she was actively working out of the home, in the home, or not working at all...has not been reported on. Everything at this point in conjecture, because we don't have any of these facts. And it does get super confusing!!

Maybe but Im just confused...someone posted that she stopped working out of the home and now im lost. Never been reported.

Maria Guerrero said the other day on FB live while answering questions that their background checks said she was a registered nurse and that they could not verify if she was or was not, currently employed. I have not seen any other MSM saying otherwise.

However, I actually can understand the theory that perhaps WM wanted her to stay home with the kids. Looking at the cost of their daycare, and the way they appear to live with some fancy items, I think money may have been an issue for their relationship, money causes anxiety in stress for many people, but LE took their financial records and stuff as part of their searches so they may have been tipped off that the family was having financial struggles.

If he wasn't doing anything wrong and it truly was an accident he would have woken his wife AND called 911 while Mom gave first aid. If this poor baby did choke, he forced her to choke until she died and then dumped her tiny body like trash. I don't want her body turned over to anyone in that family. Send her back to her caregivers at the orphanage she was at in India. In all the adoption stories I have seen, these women truly love these little ones and care for them as much as humanly possible. Financial issues make it hard to give adequate care to all of them, but they do their best. It may be the only real love Sherin had ever known.
rbbm

Based on how her big sister looked at her and held her hand in that singing video, I would say she knew the love of a big sister, too. Thankfully.

Purely speculation. Something about the garage and the scrutiny of the car (particularly the air filter) got me thinking...
I can see the garage as being the 'punishment zone' so no one hears anything. Form of punishment still TBD. But. What if he strapped her in her car seat, turned on the car and stuffed the exhaust. She eventually loses a pulse. Obviously premeditated.
Idk the milk story just sounds so outrageous to me. With a nurse in the house! But still he clings to it. Why?! Maybe yeah she wanted milk and then wouldn't drink it. So he takes her to the garage. Maybe she was screaming and he had enough, he had a really awful idea and hastily made up the milk thing. MOO JMO. Idk I am just hoping for Sherin that he wasn't a preditor or abuser, because that sweet little girl didn't deserve that.
Looking forward to the autopsy results.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

For some reason, this feels more plausible to me than sexual assault. I am NOT defending him, he is a monster, but I just don't feel SA with this case. I don't have an explanation, I don't have evidence, this is all MOO. I just don't feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher