Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought mom was an LVN, not an RN. RNs make a lot more money and are higher educated than LVNs. They had a lot more responsibilities and duties than LVNs. I had also read that she was not working currently.

Her attorney did make a statement to that effect (grieving) early on.

I don't know why anyone would expect her attorney to urge her to talk to LE UNLESS IT WOULD BE IN THE CLIENT'S BEST INTEREST. There are some automatic risks associated with talking to LE. One is the risk of committing perjury inadvertently through being asked to tell a story repeatedly. Memory can be tricky and the mind tends to fill in holes of missing information, and to change to accommodate new information.

I also don't know that she has a separate criminal attorney at present (esp as she has not been charged with anything), but Kent Star was brought in for the custody issues. Protecting the custody case may require some distance from Dad, the things he is charged with and any suspicions she may ever have had about what he might be capable of. I cannot see any reason he would simply urge her to volunteer for any new questioning. If there is some over-riding purpose in doing so, I can imagine that he offer some legal protection.(be the guy in the room to tell her when she doesn't have to answer any self-incriminating questions, etc).
I could have sworn that the very first statement her attorney made included him stating that she was grieving. We were all like, WTH?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I thought mom was an LVN, not an RN. RNs make a lot more money and are higher educated than LVNs. They had a lot more responsibilities and duties than LVNs. I had also read that she was not working currently.
She has both and that's all I think I better say. I got myself into some mischief the other day over this EXACT same topic. :)

Maybe but Im just confused...someone posted that she stopped working out of the home and now im lost. Never been reported.
I remember it being said by the priest, which was an MSM source. However, this was not their priest, so it was probably hearsay nonetheless.

She's got a license for both. Someone looked it up and posted screen shots.

Allison Harris at Fox 4 is saying Kent Starr confirmed he is not representing Sherin's mother anymore.

I find it very odd that the dad did not wake up the mom if she was choking on her milk considering the Mom was a RN and/or LVN. That really bothers me and makes me really wonder what really happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allison Harris at Fox 4 is saying Kent Starr confirmed he is not representing Sherin's mother anymore.
I wonder if that could be because she needs a different kind of representation now, or will soon.

No matter how many scenarios I might imagine - and I've truly tried to find a plausible excuse for his actions (stories) that night - I am convinced this man is a child predator that was prepping Sherin for months before her death to feed his perversions. It would explain the love and attitude she had towards "Daddy" in the videos. She got special attention from him.
However, there's probably some "truth" (he always includes some truth in his stories) that he was trying to help her get bigger or grow faster but she didn't and all the loving "foreplay" turned to impatient, predator aggression and force that killed her that night in the garage.
If all the "innocent" and/or "accidental" conjectures were entertained - it CANNOT explain why a "loving" father would place the body of a precious child in a gutter (culvert) to rot and decay unless there was some physical DNA evidence on her or in her that would convict him and reveal the truth.

This is exactly what I think happened. In Hiawayi's case she was found two days after she disappeared and DNA proved the case. I hope there is enough forensics in this case to prove exactly what happened to this child. I'm so furious at this , the whole world is going to know the truth.

That makes sense. Gibbs practices family law while Starr is primarily a criminal defense attorney. If LE cleared Sini then there's no reason for her to pay for a criminal defense attorney; her concern now would be getting the other daughter back.

http://www.mckinneylaw.com/lawyers/gregg-m-gibbs/

Did we ever find out why her arm was in the sling? Could it have been prior abuse? If so, was this why CPS was involved? What's it called when someone holds a kids hand, and it causes their elbow to be strained? Maybe it something like that?

The photo of Sherin with her sister....she looks like a doll baby. So tiny, and precious. But she doesn't looks starving to me, or failure to thrive. Just tiny. I saw a little girl in the grocery store here the other day that reminded me of her. I think the little girl I saw, her Mom was probably 4'5'' or so, very tiny lady. Some people are tiny by DNA.

Sherin appears to have adored her sister, and likewise. What a heartbreaking case.

The school Sherin was attending was really expensive though, at least IMO. It was $380 a month for 4 days a week from 9am-2pm Early drop off 8am-9am was an additional $110 a month and late pick up, 2pm-4pm was an additional $220 a month.

I don't know which programs she was a part of, but if both parents worked during the day and since the school says you have to pay for these things monthly and if I recall correctly without rebates if the child is sick etc, that would mean that they were spending $710 a month (for 4 days with early drop and late pickup). Which, is a LOT of money, esp if a parent is working a lot of hours but not making much.
I am not sure what a registered nurse gets paid on average there, but I know here many young nurses don't get paid very well which is a huge reason for their being a nursing shortage, poor hours, long shifts, low pay and often times little appreciation. Even if Sini was making 2k a month, spending nearly half of that on school alone, for Sherin, may have been a great motivator to want her to stay home, also, I don't know at what age public school starts there, here it is age 4, but I know many people say age 5, so if Sherins OS was attending this same school, even with the multiple child discount of 25% off one of the tuitions, it could have been nearly one parents entire check!

I hadn't seen the name of her school mentioned, but, I will say that seems like a par for the course price range or even on the cheaper side. When my daughter was that age, it was $785 for three days a week with no early/late drop off and no lunch(8:15-11:15).

If she is innocent, I hope she can find the strength and do everything in her power to make sure WM never harms another child. Depending on the type of nurse she is she could have been doing very well financially on her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if that could be because she needs a different kind of representation now, or will soon.

I would think she needs someone who deals with child custody issues, which he does not appear to do. He deals with criminal issues, from what is listed on his website. There could be a clash of what she wants vs what he can give, he could be too expensive, she could have let him go, he could have been done with the hoopla, etc. There are so many reasons why this could be so. I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

In case its not been posted RIP SHERINhttps://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=431255513683905&ref=content_filter

A couple of points from Maria Guerrero's live-feed from today, wanted to make sure everyone had heard. https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1043111305831653/ Very worth listening to. Not sure if anyone else heard this.

LE searched that area WITH DOGS. It wasn't a cursory visual search with flashlights. They used dogs.
They returned the day after the rains because they knew the rain would bring up scents.
That's when they found the body "a ways inside the culvert."
LE confirmed that Sherin had clothing on today.
Sini was showed pictures of the clothing, and that, along with the dental records, confirmed Sherin's identity.
LE said that more arrests are possible and charges may be modified.
Sini has not cooperated with LE (outside of helping ID Sherin).
How long was Sherin's body in the culvert? LE is not sure.
Someone asked in the comments about the two people arguing in the area near the culvert the night before Sherin was found, and that someone had it on their security video and turned it over to LE Maria said it is not confirmed and is a rumor at this point.
What was important to me to note is that Maria said there was no time mentioned in the new statement of WM's. The 3 am timeline is gone. I hadn't noticed that, and was continuing on the 3 am timeline. So what we have to go on is the 4-5 am car being gone, and the 8:15 am call to LE from WM. (That was all from Maria's video, too).

The only reason I can think of a grown man hiding in a garage with a three year old child is to abuse them. I want to know if there are signs of sexual abuse.

All amateur opinion and speculation.

Not sure if you caught it, but in the comments below her video today, Maria Guerrero said she asked that difficult question of LE, and has not received an answer.

A couple of points from Maria Guerrero's live-feed from today, wanted to make sure everyone had heard. https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1043111305831653/ Very worth listening to. Not sure if anyone else heard this.

LE searched that area WITH DOGS. It wasn't a cursory visual search with flashlights. They used dogs.
They returned the day after the rains because they knew the rain would bring up scents.
That's when they found the body "a ways inside the culvert."
LE confirmed that Sherin had clothing on today.
Sini was showed pictures of the clothing, and that, along with the dental records, confirmed Sherin's identity.
LE said that more arrests are possible and charges may be modified.
Sini has not cooperated with LE (outside of helping ID Sherin).
How long was Sherin's body in the culvert? LE is not sure.
Someone asked in the comments about the two people arguing in the area near the culvert the night before Sherin was found, and that someone had it on their security video and turned it over to LE Maria said it is not confirmed and is a rumor at this point.
What was important to me to note is that Maria said there was no time mentioned in the new statement of WM's. The 3 am timeline is gone. I hadn't noticed that, and was continuing on the 3 am timeline. So what we have to go on is the 4-5 am car being gone, and the 8:15 am call to LE from WM. (That was all from Maria's video, too).

Wow, you're correct! No time is mentioned in the new warrant:
http://www.cor.net/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=20199

I don't think we know for sure if LE is still using 3am for anything but even if they are where did the SUV go that morning? Sherin's body was found less than a mile from her home. Where do y'all think WM went during that time?

Just a poll, who has ever done anything remotely close to bringing your 4 year old to a garage to feed them milk (or ensure if thats what it was)

There is a troubled history for adopted kids....

I had preemie twins and one had IUGR and feeding difficulties. I was waking her up for high calorie toddler formula through age 3. I was to wake up and offer once in the night and offer if she woke up in the night. Our Dr was specific to only offer offer and don’t ever force. Also always in the bedroom or maybe down stairs if she woke crying as I had 5 kids 4 and under with a husband who didn’t usually help and travelled a lot. Garage is just messed up and so is outside. Also I mostly did 5 kids in 4.5 years solo and exhausted is not an excuse for abuse. A couple times - I got frustrated and overwhelmed and put the child in the crib and went to the bathroom to cry and calm down and them carry on. That is what you do- leave the child in a safe home lace and calm down yourself!

Two things stand out to me in the new statement. The use of the word "eventually" two times.
"Eventually the 3 year old girl began to drink her milk" and "Eventually WM no longer felt a pulse on the child and believed she had died."
Okay, first, this whole story is bogus. That said, why on earth would he "assist" her in drinking the protein shake if she had already started drinking it? Was she drinking too slowly? Was she crying and hiccuping and spilling it so he stepped in to make sure she did it right? UGH.

Second, some of this may be a language issue. As a teacher, I have worked a lot with English language learners. The words people who have learned English as a 2nd language use do not always mean what a native English speaker would think they mean. Anyone who learns another language will fixate on certain words and use them in lots of situations (I do this in Spanish). So the word "eventually" may be a word he uses as a time transition, like "next" or "then" or "after" or "when". Again, I believe this whole story is bogus, but these thoughts came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee