Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I think Sini is the main culprit here and Dad could be the abused spouse. JMO but it was the feeling I got from day 1 and I had to quit reading because I felt Sini was much more involved and we couldn't discuss that so I stopped even reading. So glad she has been arrested> I think WM loves her very much and could be taking the blame for her. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here......JMO

I agree with this. I have felt it from the very beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling that they left her alone before.

Why go half way around the world to adopt a child then mistreat them?

I'm thinking that when they got her home, she was not as healthy as they thought that she was. Very few children, from what I read about adoptions from India, are made available for Int'l adoption. I noted, that the caregiver at the adoption center had stated that one of her eyes was slightly larger than the other, which made her a candidate for out of country adoptions (I'd stated earlier in the case that I believe this, b/c a friend adopted a child from a country that did this too. Their adopted child was considered un-adoptable, there, because of a port wine stain on her back.). So, when they get her home, and she's in an entirely different culture, with an entirely different language (except for the father), likely missing her caregiver, so might possibly doesn't bond with the sister, or mother, and then she begins having "issues" for lack of a better word, they may have felt angry. Angry that they got a child with health issues, and was maybe behind on learning, they didn't sign on for that, and took it out on the child. Just a guess.

When I hear 'protein shake', I think of whey powder. I always mix my whey powder with milk, never with water (gross). So does DH. I actually just had one for breakfast.

Regular whey powder also has lactose but you can buy a lactose-free whey.

I wonder what kind of protein shake Sherin was drinking?

It was likely something like Pediasure. They aren't awful but they aren't great either. You can get them premixed and keep them refrigerated (best served cold, imo) or in powder form.

WOW! I "thought" this might be coming....

Now - someone mentioned that Sini would be in court today re charges, but I read an article that said she would have court on Monday.

?? Anyone know for sure?

TIA!

Her hair is going to look like *****!

(Sorry for being so petty. I'm angry with her.)

I'm thinking that when they got her home, she was not as healthy as they thought that she was. Very few children, from what I read about adoptions from India, are made available for Int'l adoption. I noted, that the caregiver at the adoption center had stated that one of her eyes was slightly larger than the other, which made her a candidate for out of country adoptions (I'd stated earlier in the case that I believe this, b/c a friend adopted a child from a country that did this too. Their adopted child was considered un-adoptable, there, because of a port wine stain on her back.). So, when they get her home, and she's in an entirely different culture, with an entirely different language (except for the father), likely missing her caregiver, so might possibly doesn't bond with the sister, or mother, and then she begins having "issues" for lack of a better word, they may have felt angry. Angry that they got a child with health issues, and was maybe behind on learning, they didn't sign on for that, and took it out on the child. Just a guess.

What an awful thought.

I also think that Sherin and her sister were very close and got on well. They looked so sweet together in photos and the sister never let her hand go when they were singing at church.

I want to go back in time and take this child out of that situation. It's so heartbreaking.
Next time these monster parents feel the need to do awful abusive things to their babies, just leave them with someone like me who will do right by the child. There's no need for any of this.

I did not read each post since last night so forgive me if this has been mentioned. Does anyone remember which case had a mom/ dad ( adopted or foster iirc) and then dad had a girlfriend who lived in? They were going out of town for a weekend and this boy was a real handful so they did not want to take him. They tied him / duct tape/ wrapped in blanket in closet and left for the weekend. There are 3 different versions from the 3 different adults and to my knowledge LE was never able to determine if he was alive when they left town. Two of the adults claim it an accident resulting from being tied up too tight.
Anyway, that reminds me a LOT of this scenario. I hope that they're able to determine definitively what happened and when to this baby girl.

ETA I say this because I don't buy the milk story at all. There may be milk involved but I'd guess it was more like the proverbial straw and not an actual cause of anything.

Here is what ole grouchy says: First, moving the child to a family placement does not immediately remove her from CPS/DSS/DFACS custody or supervision or the oversight of the Guardian ad Litem/CASA.

That being said placing a child early in the process, with family (if that family passes a “rigid” home study is usually preferable and less traumatic for the child. CPS/DSS/DFACS will maintain legal custody until such time as they are reasonably certain the placement is safe and positive for the child with unannounced spot visited to monitor the placement and we can’t automatically condem the entire family because of the actions of these two monsters. I believe it is Sini’s sister and brother in law that they are considering but that is only my guess and the grand parents are nearby as support.

However, personally I am not comfortable with moving the child until such time as the autopsy and other outsourced evidence is returned and all charges have been filled. I also can see a benefit of Terminating Parental Rights and making the child available for adoption thus allowing her to move beyond this nightmare and escape the constant reminders of this tragic episode of her life. I don’t believe based on what we have seen or not seen of this family that they will keep Sini away from the child if CPS/DSS/DFACS demands it. (Either on bond or after release) There are a lot of people who disagree with this opinion but I know that children can be cruel and she shouldn’t have to be teased and taunted by school mates or to be kept at a distance from other class mates because parents know her family history. Adoption would be a fresh start and the opportunity for a peaceful childhood before she is old enough to comprehend what has occurred. I know this case is far from a PR poster for adoption but most adoptive parents are kind, compassionate, loving people who truly love the children they are fortunate enough to share their lives with. (See Margo/Mom or Grouchymom LOL) I am sure they will attempt a kinship placement but if any hiccups occur she will be placed up for adoption in my opinion.

JMHO

Added bonus to adoption (although I hope this child gets the best family ever), is that her bio donors will worry she will be adopted by someone like THEM.

We might get a little more info about what transpired that night, on her arresting charges at her arraignment.
Wonder when they are going to change the wording on Wesleys original charges, about the tree and have him charged for the exact same thing as Sini in addition to his injury to a child charges.
Charges are really going to pile up on these two.

Maria Guerrero -
Sini Mathews is expected to be arraigned on child endangerment charge at about 11am at Richardson City Jail. She may then be transferred to Dallas County Jail. We will have the latest on NBC 5 at 11am

That time of 3:00 am is what I wonder about too. Why will they come up with the story of drinking milk at 3:00 am?. It such an odd time. Hopefully, we will know the time and cause of death soon.

I don't believe the 3:00 a.m. story. I think that was made up so that the story of Sini being asleep would be believable.

I don't believe the 3:00 a.m. story. I think that was made up so that the story of Sini being asleep would be believable.

I agree. I also think they had to come up with something before they/Sherin missed church.

Just caught up. I was one who was hoping that Sini was innocent in this. It's hard to imagine a mother being complicit in a crime against their child.

That being said, IMO it wasn't the first time Sherin was left home alone. I think it will come out that was already gone when they left for dinner or came home to find her dead. The 3am timeframe may be when she was placed in the culvert.

Just caught up. I was one who was hoping that Sini was innocent in this. It's hard to imagine a mother being complicit in a crime against their child.

That being said, IMO it wasn't the first time Sherin was left home alone. I think it will come out that was already gone when they left for dinner or came home to find her dead. The 3am timeframe may be when she was placed in the culvert.

Yes and would account for them getting up for their drive between 4am-5am.

I have a feeling Sherin was already deceased when they went to dinner.
I wonder if during dinnertime someone removed Sherin from the home or picked up her body left outside by a tree, having been called beforehand.
I suspect there might be more arrests coming, possibly accomplices after the fact.
I do not think we have the truth yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member