Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It plays out almost like a movie. "What have you done?" as one parent confronts the other with the limp child. Racing through the consequences--jail, loss of the other child. Conclusion--must hide the evidence. First plan (coyote bait) fails. Time running short. What to do? Get her out of the house, somehow. And that's where my movie falls apart. Cut to commercial. I don't know what happens next.

Yep and I feel Sini was the one bringing the limp body to WM.

That's what I thought, Ana. I can see amending the charges or bringing additional charges against him, but I don't know how they can arrest him again when he's already been arrested. Do they go to the jail and tell him "You're under arrest"?

I thought additional arrests meant more people arrested. Perhaps someone who helped him dispose of her body or something along those lines.

Yes that's what I had first thought and I was 100% expecting someone to be arrested in helping dispose her, like you said. But honestly, the more I think about it, the more the term confuses me if it's meant to be for WM & SM and not anyone else that maybe arrested alongside them.

Was the comment from RPD about more arrests BEFORE SM was taken into custody?? I'm trying to remember. If so they may have been talking about her arrest. IF not, then I do believe we are looking at a third party involvement. JMO

I don't know a gentle way of saying... IMO, Sherin wasn't moved days or a week after death. Decomposition would have been awful.

Just tossing this out there, but what if they said that Sherin had disabilities and was non-verbal simply to make their other daughter appear better? Sherin was in an orphanage up until they adopted her. She had to have some level of "street smarts" so to speak. Perhaps she was more intelligent, and even bilingual, and this made them feel they were failing as other people noticed this in Sherin and not in Older Sister..

Just a thought...

Just tossing this out there, but what if they said that Sherin had disabilities and was non-verbal simply to make their other daughter appear better? Sherin was in an orphanage up until they adopted her. She had to have some level of "street smarts" so to speak. Perhaps she was more intelligent, and even bilingual, and this made them feel they were failing as other people noticed this in Sherin and not in Older Sister..

Just a thought...

I would be very surprised if she had no physical/emotional/developmental anomalies as a result of her early life.

Yep and I feel Sini was the one bringing the limp body to WM.
Im just going to put this out there because its a very disturbing thought that I have been having since the onset.. and I have wanted to jump up and down and point at Sini (and to my credit I have showed great restraint. . Lol)

I believe that Sini is the Alpha Dog. I believe WS was attached to Sherin (innocently or nefariously) more than Sini.. I believe Sini harmed Sherin...

WS is taking the fall because why.. what does every case need .. evidence...

(Now.. i am stating the following from Sini's POV)..

"*****.. i messed up. I need an alibi. I was alseep. You are going to make up stories to divert and get these people to stop poking around. What? You dont have a good imagination? It doesnt matter.. just make something up.. but first here's a glass of milk.. it will help you think.. what if they find you guilty?.. they wont.. theres not evidence against you.. ok.. going to bed now.. dont forget the laundry.."

(Im trying to keep it light. . I know its not funny.. but the tension is too much. My apologies if I offend anyone.)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Im just going to put this out there because its a very disturbing thought that I have been having since the onset.. and I have wanted to jump up and down and point at Sini (and to my credit I have showed great restraint. . Lol)

I believe that Sini is the Alpha Dog. I believe WS was attached to Sherin (innocently or nefariously) more than Sini.. I believe Sini harmed Sherin...

WS is taking the fall because why.. what does every case need .. evidence...

(Now.. i am stating the following from Sini's POV)..

"*****.. i messed up. I need an alibi. I was alseep. You are going to make up stories to divert and get these people to stop poking around. What? You dont have a good imagination? It doesnt matter.. just make something up.. but first here's a glass of milk.. it will help you think.. what if they find you guilty?.. they wont.. theres not evidence against you.. ok.. going to bed now.. dont forget the laundry.."

(Im trying to keep it light. . I know its not funny.. but the tension is too much. My apologies if I offend anyone.)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

'' ok.. going to bed now.. dont forget the laundry.."

LMAO!!!!

There could be, of the same two people.
If Tox shows something in her system that should not be there, another arrest warrant could be issued against either or both of them.
Also amended charges were mentioned. Wesleys original arrest was for leaving her by the tree, I think that will be amended to him leaving her in the home while they went to dinner.
IMO There is too much speculation on social media about what happened.

“More arrests” would mean more people. “Filing additional/amended charges” would be for WM and SM.

Posting at random so not addressed to any particular post...

From the start my thoughts about Sini's reluctance to talk to LE after her first interview and how quickly the parents hired a lawyer (Kent Starr held an interview in front of their house on October 11) and her lack of speaking out on behalf of Sherin, not searching or even putting up posters, etc. led me to suspect that Sini knew Sherin was dead.

That's not to say that Sini participated in Sherin's death but IMO it sure looks like she knew more than she shared with LE. Heck, we don't even know the COD so things may change once that's released.

Still, I can't shake that Sini knew more than she's told. And again, IMO 911 would have been called that night if Sherin had choked on her milk/nutritional shake. So, for me, I continue to suspect that there was something about Sherin's condition that would have gone against the possibility of an accident that night.

I can barely wait to learn where the SUV traveled that night as the time block of 3am to 5am continues stand out in my mind. All MOO.

“More arrests” would mean more people. “Filing additional/amended charges” would be for WM and SM.

I respectfully disagree. When WM told the tree story (1.0) he was arrested for child abandonment without intent to return. After Sherin’s body was found WM went to LE and told stories 2.0 and 2.1, he was then arrested for injury to a child 2 charges 2 arrests. Sini has been arrested for child abandonment with intent to return. 1 charge 1 arrest. Some one will be charged with abuse of a corpse (or the Texas equivalent) when they decide who placed her in the culvert. 1 or 2 more charges (depending on whether they charge one or both of them) 1 or 2 more arrests. If murder 1 or capital murder charges are made depending on Texas law that could be a charge upgrade or an additional charge. Destruction of evidence would be a new charge. Obstruction for lying to LE would be a new charge.

Yes, in a way they would go to the jail and say “you are under arrest. They would send the arrest warrant to his/her attorney and he/she would have yet another bond hearing on the new charges, a new arraignment and if necessary a new grand jury indictment (several charges can come from the same grand jury but in Texas certain felonies require an indictment in lieu of probable cause hearing). From what I am seeing, once the autopsy report and perhaps some or all of the other testing being performed is in they will convene a grand jury on the maximum charges the evidence supports. I love the old saying a good prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. Unless Sini makes bond I don’t predict additional charges being filed or upgraded until after the grand jury. As long as they are securely incarcerated there is no reason to rush with the additional charges or upgrades until they have all of their ducks in a row unless the are nearing the 90 day mark after arrests. (When bond would be required to be lowered by Texas law see previous posts from yesterday)

JMHO

I would be very surprised if she had no physical/emotional/developmental anomalies as a result of her early life.
Not saying she didn't, just saying she may have been a fast learner and been on par with or advanced compared to older sister when it came to speech and colors, numbers and so on and that could have made a competitiveness come out. :(

I respectfully disagree. When WM told the tree story (1.0) he was arrested for child abandonment without intent to return. After Sherin’s body was found WM went to LE and told stories 2.0 and 2.1, he was then arrested for injury to a child 2 charges 2 arrests. Sini has been arrested for child abandonment with intent to return. 1 charge 1 arrest. Some one will be charged with abuse of a corpse (or the Texas equivalent) when they decide who placed her in the culvert. 1 or 2 more charges (depending on whether they charge one or both of them) 1 or 2 more arrests. If murder 1 or capital murder charges are made depending on Texas law that could be a charge upgrade or an additional charge. Destruction of evidence would be a new charge. Obstruction for lying to LE would be a new charge.

Yes, in a way they would go to the jail and say “you are under arrest. They would send the arrest warrant to his/her attorney and he/she would have yet another bond hearing on the new charges, a new arraignment and if necessary a new grand jury indictment (several charges can come from the same grand jury but in Texas certain felonies require an indictment in lieu of probable cause hearing). From what I am seeing, once the autopsy report and perhaps some or all of the other testing being performed is in they will convene a grand jury on the maximum charges the evidence supports. I love the old saying a good prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. Unless Sini makes bond I don’t predict additional charges being filed or upgraded until after the grand jury. As long as they are securely incarcerated there is no reason to rush with the additional charges or upgrades until they have all of their ducks in a row unless the are nearing the 90 day mark after arrests. (When bond would be required to be lowered by Texas law see previous posts from yesterday)

JMHO

But after the first arrest, he bonded out so he wasn't in jail. In order to put him back in jail, or take him back into custody, they had to arrest him again.

arrest - Legal Definition

image: http://cf.ydcdn.net/1.0.1.82/images/dictionaries/law.jpg

n
The intentional deprivation, whether actual or constructive, of a person’s freedom by legal authorities using forcible restraint, seizure, or otherwise taking the individual into custody, especially in response to a warrant or a suspicion based on probable cause that the person being arrested has committed a crime. The person making the arrest must have the present power to control the person being arrested. Furthermore, the intent to make an arrest must be communicated to the individual who is being detained and that person must understand that the seizure or detention is an intentional arrest. See also privilege and resisting arrest.

I do believe that was mentioned up thread at one point. Is that something that could be determined at autopsy? JMO

If I remember correctly from Bella Bond’s case, a verified forensic pathologist said that it could be determined in autopsy. Impossible to find a link, so imo.

I just had a thought, a rather unpleasant one. This is a bit of a stretch, I think?
Could it be possible that the mother, the nurse, was performing a circumcision on Sherin and she bled to death?

I apologize for this horrific thought, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61