Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“More arrests” would mean more people. “Filing additional/amended charges” would be for WM and SM.

I agree with you. They arrest you and then take you to jail. They can't take you to jail and then arrest you.

Arrest means depriving someone of their freedom by using forcible restraint, seizure, or otherwise taking someone into custody.

If I remember correctly from Bella Bond’s case, a verified forensic pathologist said that it could be determined in autopsy. Impossible to find a link, so imo.

If I recall biology classes correctly, soft tissues do tend to expand as the fluids expand while freezing and cause a tissue damage in the form of tiny microscopic tears (think frostbite on a living person).

The reason I doubt that she was frozen is that she was very very decomposed when found, based on what people have said about the "stench" even days later, as well as the maggots that were on the ground. It was NOT what I would expect from a body that had been frozen and then laid in there and thawed over night or over a night or two. Even a body that was refrigerated would shock me if it was that decomposed after 2 weeks, given that the morgue often keeps bodies in a refrigeration unit above freezing for days and then the funeral home will do the same in order to slow down decomposition.

JMO. I tried to google but everything I have seen are cases of bodies in freezers for many years.

As a Canadian who deals with minus 40 or lower for several weeks in winter, I know from my own experience that living flesh changes color during frostbite, capillaries and blood vessels can burst or break especially on the cheeks and nose. After you "thaw" from being very cold like that, you experience a HOT burning sensation and in fingers and toes you can even experience swelling and blistering similar to an actual burn, all caused by what freezing did to the tissue. So, for that reason alone, I would assume a body frozen while "fresh' would experience similar things wherever the fluids are resting.

Again MOO

If I remember correctly from Bella Bond’s case, a verified forensic pathologist said that it could be determined in autopsy. Impossible to find a link, so imo.

Forensic Sci Int. 2001 Dec 15;124(1):22-4.[h=1]Method for determining if a corpse has been frozen: measuring the activity of short-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase (SCHAD).[/h]Miras A1, Yapo-Ette H, Vianey-Saban C, Malicier D, Fanton L.
[h=3]Author information[/h]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]
Accidental deaths by exposure to the cold have figured in many publications, whereas the freezing of the corpse is not well known. The study which we have reported was motivated by an observation of homicide in which ignorance of the fact that the body had been frozen was responsible for an underestimation of the time since death. It proved that measuring the activity of short-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase (SCHAD) could reveal that the body had been frozen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11741755

If I recall biology classes correctly, soft tissues do tend to expand as the fluids expand while freezing and cause a tissue damage in the form of tiny microscopic tears (think frostbite on a living person).

The reason I doubt that she was frozen is that she was very very decomposed when found, based on what people have said about the "stench" even days later, as well as the maggots that were on the ground. It was NOT what I would expect from a body that had been frozen and then laid in there and thawed over night or over a night or two. Even a body that was refrigerated would shock me if it was that decomposed after 2 weeks, given that the morgue often keeps bodies in a refrigeration unit above freezing for days and then the funeral home will do the same in order to slow down decomposition.

JMO. I tried to google but everything I have seen are cases of bodies in freezers for many years.

As a Canadian who deals with minus 40 or lower for several weeks in winter, I know from my own experience that living flesh changes color during frostbite, capillaries and blood vessels can burst or break especially on the cheeks and nose. After you "thaw" from being very cold like that, you experience a HOT burning sensation and in fingers and toes you can even experience swelling and blistering similar to an actual burn, all caused by what freezing did to the tissue. So, for that reason alone, I would assume a body frozen while "fresh' would experience similar things wherever the fluids are resting.

Again MOO

Wait, what? I don't recall msm reporting about a stench and maggots. Are you sure about that? If that's true though, then IMO Sherin was not stored in a freezer.

I'm curious about what information is out there that would make some of you think that either parent is a malignant narcissist? I've followed this case all along, and while I think that they are horrible awful people, I don't see any particular indication of clinical narcissism. It's a pretty specific thing--I know because I was once married to one.

I was watching the psychologist testimony of Austin Sigg’s case, and she was saying something along the lines of; when perpetrators are caught they tell part of the truth, the part they think they will either get away with, or will have less consequences. That they leave out what they think other people would think is too sick and basically messed up. I thought about this a lot. I think the only true statement is about the milk, and how Sherin wouldn’t drink it... when it comes to her death. I truly think someone forced the milk down her throat and she choked on it and thus her little life ended. I think and this is MOO Sini has a lot to do with this. WM saying he’s sad she’s in jail... well did you not see that coming?!? If CPS was involved in any way before, wouldn’t you NEVER leave your child unattended? I fully understand that’s what most us loving parents do... watch our children like hawks at that age. I just can’t seem to get this feeling of dread when it comes to SM to go away. My hinky meter is all over the place with that one. I hope COD and TOD come soon, I know it probably won’t be this week. LE has eluded in the past there will be possibly more arrests/change of charges and so far there has been, so again this leads me to believe they are speaking in terms of SM as well. I would also think that CPS is being pretty careful in the placement of the bio child and hopefully would put her in a loving family that she is familiar with. Though we have seen CPS make some pretty devastating decisions with other cases, this one is very high profile and I would only hope they are crossing their t’s and dotting their i’s.

MOO JMO NOOBM (no ones opinion but mine) [emoji4] I don’t think that last one is WS lingo hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(BBM)

( Warning: Another very lengthy reply )

You've asked why we would think they may be malignant narcissists. I think the better question would be why would we not?

The reason I say that is because of the evidence. That's all we have to rely upon. We don't know them personally. We're on the outside looking in. We can guess whether they do or do not fit specific criteria til the cows come home, but that's all it is. A guess.

Too, the only true witness to what occurred strictly between Wesley, Sini, and Sherin is unfortunately dead. Sherin can't tell us the truth.

Because of limited communication skills while alive, she couldn't have revealed much even then.

For her sake, the rest of us can only try to piece together the broken pieces of her broken life.

The evidence then is where we need to focus.

Thank you i8mypaint for that very significant point in your post that I've bolded. We are told that "when perpetrators are caught, they tell part of the truth, the part they think they will either get away with, or will have less consequences..."

So let's look at the evidence from that aspect. Let's examine what Wesley has revealed to us that he thinks will fly.

He said he placed his three year old child outside beside a tree at 3:15 a.m. as punishment because she wouldn't drink her milk.

He said he rechecked 15 minutes later and she was gone. But he didn't go looking for her then. He said he didn't look for her until after 8 a.m. and doing some laundry.

He later admitted to making up this version but it must have seemed to be a reasonable behavior on his part that he could easily see himself doing.

Reaction of the public? Aghast!! Horrific child abuse!! Monster!!

Wesley's reaction? No big deal.

Otherwise he would have made up a different story. He didn't see a thing wrong with what he would have purportedly done.

After Sherin was found dead inside a culvert near his home, he changed his story. He said she refused to drink her milk at 3 a.m. in the garage, so he 'assisted' her. He said he watched her die.

Reaction of the public? Aghast!! Why would he do that?! Why didn't he get help for her? Who watches their child die?!

Wesley's reaction? No big deal. Didn't call 911. Didn't wake up his 'sleeping' wife, a pediatric RN!

Again, that must have seemed a perfectly reasonable behavior to him.

He didn't even pretend Sherin was of any value.

If this is what he is admitting to, which is no big deal to him, what is he hiding?! What does he consider too horrible to say if all of this is perfectly reasonable to him?

Of course, we don't know for certain when Sherin died. LE have stated they have proof Wesley and Sini went out to dinner hours earlier without Sherin. Wesley admitted they left that 3 year old child home all alone.

They closed the door behind them. Got in the car and drove away.

It wasn't frustration. They didn't say, 'oh my gosh, what are we doing?!'
They didn't turn around and rush back. They enjoyed their dinner out.

Gone for an hour and a half.

Reaction of the public? Beyond aghast!! Lock them up now!!!

Wesley and Sini's reactions? No big deal.

Their actions tell us everything we need to know.

Many good people believe there are no 'bad' people. Just bad choices. The good people believe that it's only in retrospect when consequences are revealed, that the 'bad' person then regrets them.

Good people don't want to believe that anyone would intentionally
harm another, especially their very own child. There has to be another reason!

It does not fit into good people's credo of life.

Yet, we only have to look at history to see that fallacy. How do good people explain the Holocaust, the KKK and other hate groups? Child *advertiser censored* and sex trafficking, just to name a few.

Are all these oppressors actually good people who have just made some bad choices? Are the oppressors just misguided?

No matter how much we want to fluff it, powder it, put a bow on it, and call it a misunderstood flower, true evil will continue to walk among us.

How do we deal with it? It's said, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

I am here to advocate for Sherin because we are her voice now. SHE
is the victim.

Not Wesley and Sini. They had choices. They had options. Sherin had none!

You said you were married to a malignant narcissist. You have my deepest sympathy for you have survived a war zone.

But survived you did, which is so much more than can be said for this precious baby girl...

JMO

Maggots are present within a few days.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maggots are present within a few days.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Right, and hopefully their presence and developmental stages will offer some info as to time of death. I just don't remember any msm reports about maggots being found on or near Sherin's body or any kind of stench that was detected, either before or after her body was found.

I respectfully disagree. When WM told the tree story (1.0) he was arrested for child abandonment without intent to return. After Sherin’s body was found WM went to LE and told stories 2.0 and 2.1, he was then arrested for injury to a child 2 charges 2 arrests. Sini has been arrested for child abandonment with intent to return. 1 charge 1 arrest. Some one will be charged with abuse of a corpse (or the Texas equivalent) when they decide who placed her in the culvert. 1 or 2 more charges (depending on whether they charge one or both of them) 1 or 2 more arrests. If murder 1 or capital murder charges are made depending on Texas law that could be a charge upgrade or an additional charge. Destruction of evidence would be a new charge. Obstruction for lying to LE would be a new charge.

Yes, in a way they would go to the jail and say “you are under arrest. They would send the arrest warrant to his/her attorney and he/she would have yet another bond hearing on the new charges, a new arraignment and if necessary a new grand jury indictment (several charges can come from the same grand jury but in Texas certain felonies require an indictment in lieu of probable cause hearing). From what I am seeing, once the autopsy report and perhaps some or all of the other testing being performed is in they will convene a grand jury on the maximum charges the evidence supports. I love the old saying a good prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. Unless Sini makes bond I don’t predict additional charges being filed or upgraded until after the grand jury. As long as they are securely incarcerated there is no reason to rush with the additional charges or upgrades until they have all of their ducks in a row unless the are nearing the 90 day mark after arrests. (When bond would be required to be lowered by Texas law see previous posts from yesterday)

JMHO

Assuming they remain incarcerated, there would not be an "arrest". WM was arrested twice because he was allowed out on bond after the first arrest. Sini was arrested once and remains in jail. If more charges are filed against her, she won't have to be arrested again because she is already in jail.

(BBM)

You've asked why we would think they may be malignant narcissists. I think the better question would be why would we not?

The reason I say that is because of the evidence. That's all we have to rely upon. We don't know them personally. We're on the outside looking in. We can guess whether they do or do not fit specific criteria til the cows come home, but that's all it is. A guess.

Too, the only true witness to what occurred strictly between Wesley, Sini, and Sherin is unfortunately dead. Sherin can't tell us the truth.

Because of limited communication skills while alive, she couldn't have revealed much even then.

For her sake, the rest of us can only try to piece together the broken pieces of her broken life.

Thank you i8mypaint for that very significant point in your post that I've bolded. We are told that "when perpetrators are caught, they tell part of the truth, the part they think they will either get away with, or will have less consequences..."

So let's look at the evidence from that aspect. Let's examine what Wesley has revealed to us that he thinks will fly.

He said he placed his three year old child outside beside a tree at 3:15 a.m. as punishment because she wouldn't drink her milk.

He said he rechecked 15 minutes later and she was gone. But he didn't go looking for her then. He said he didn't look for her until after 8 a.m. and doing some laundry.

He later admitted to making up this version but it must have seemed to be a reasonable behavior on his part that he could easily see himself doing.

Otherwise he would have made up a different story. He didn't see a thing wrong with what he would have purportedly done.

After Sherin was found dead inside a culvert near his home, he changed his story. He said she refused to drink her milk at 3 a.m. in the garage, so he 'assisted' her. He said he watched her die.

Reaction of the public? Aghast!! Why would he do that?! Why didn't he get help for her? Who watches their child die?!

Wesley's reaction? No big deal. Didn't call 911. Didn't wake up his 'sleeping' wife, a pediatric RN!

If this is what he is admitting to, which is no big deal to him, what is he hiding?! What does he consider too horrible to say if all of this is perfectly reasonable to him?

Of course, we don't know for certain when Sherin died. LE have stated they have proof Wesley and Sini went out to dinner hours earlier without Sherin. Wesley admitted they left that 3 year old child home all alone.

Many good people believe there are no 'bad' people. Just bad choices. The good people believe that it's only in retrospect when consequences are revealed, that the 'bad' person then regrets them.

Yet, we only have to look at history to see that fallacy. How do good people explain the Holocaust, the KKK and other hate groups? Child *advertiser censored* and sex trafficking, just to name a few.

Are all these oppressors actually good people who have just made some bad choices? Are the oppressors just misguided?

No matter how much we want to fluff it, powder it, put a bow on it, and call it a misunderstood flower, true evil will continue to walk among us.

How do we deal with it? It's said, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

is the victim.

You said you were married to a malignant narcissist. You have my deepest sympathy for you have survived a war zone.

But survived you did, which is so much more than can be said for this precious baby girl...

JMO
Wow
What a powerful incitful reply
I can't pull my self away from this thread today , something is coming , something big

I do believe that was mentioned up thread at one point. Is that something that could be determined at autopsy? JMO

I think so.
When the tissues are viewed under a microscope, there is crystallization present in the tissues.
At least that's what true crime shows tell me xD

Wow
What a powerful incitful reply
I can't pull my self away from this thread today , something is coming , something big
I know what you mean. Between projects for Thursday I keep checking back.

Not saying she didn't, just saying she may have been a fast learner and been on par with or advanced compared to older sister when it came to speech and colors, numbers and so on and that could have made a competitiveness come out. :(

A good theory.
It wouldn't surprise me if the "opposite" were true too.....Sherin actually being very bright and their taking any and all credit for imparting that wisdom, especially considering Sherin's history/living in an orphanage.

(BBM)

is the victim.

JMO

Dear JazzTune,

Thank you for your superlative post.

(BBM)

is the victim.

JMO

imagegif
:yourock::goodpost:

Wait, what? I don't recall msm reporting about a stench and maggots. Are you sure about that? If that's true though, then IMO Sherin was not stored in a freezer.

There are photos of the maggots somewhere online. If you look up larvae stages, you can compare the two. They appeared to be late stage to me - flies were imminent. Fly larvae can be in all sorts of stages, because more and different species will continue to lay eggs but entomologists can pretty much pinpoint the day that the eggs were laid in each stage.

I don't even want to know how long it would take a body to defrost but signs of being frozen would be obvious to the pathologists.

They know at least one of the causes of her death but will not make the announcement until the tox reports are in because they want to be accurate with the first announcement.

The sisters were 6 months apart in age. The photo comparisons are shocking. The people at the orphanage are insane, Sherin was a normal, healthy child while there. She was nearly 2 years old in those adoption photos! She was starving then. But, poor people starve in India - really starve.

(BBM)

is the victim.

JMO
I keep reading this over and over.
Loving this.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

(BBM)

is the victim.

JMO
This is VERY well written!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

<snipped by me>
The photo comparisons are shocking. The people at the orphanage are insane, Sherin was a normal, healthy child while there. She was nearly 2 years old in those adoption photos! She was starving then. But, poor people starve in India - really starve.

I agree with this soo much and have posted on it a bit before. What the orphanage said about Sherin being an eager eater and always finishing her milk seemed a little bit ridiculous, she was very very skinny for a 2 year old. Most have rolly elbows and arms, chubby pinch-worthy cheeks. She looked like a much older child who had already "slimmed out" but in a very very very small package. She likely DID eat and drink what they offered her, happily, because her body NEEDED every single calorie they could afford to give her. There is surviving, and there is thriving. Sherin was NOT thriving in that orphanage. If all of their children didn't look like this, I would wonder if they had expedited the adoption and used her overall health as a reason to have her approved for a sped up adoption *if it was expedited like some have theorized*.

I personally feel that the orphanage stepping in so quickly to say "she never had problems with us" was a way of them trying to divert any possible blame off of themselves and say that she was in perfect condition and anything that happened to her happened at the hands of the Mathews and not because of their inability to care for her (whether financial, emotional or otherwise).

JMO

ETA: It would have been a great opportunity for the Orphanage to say that while this particular one was closed, that there are many struggling to feed each child in order for them to thrive, and that donations are always welcome. I respect that they didn't use this for a money grab, but TBH it really is a nice idea to pay respects to Sherin if you are someone who is wanting to do something, but are unsure as to what!! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee