Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be very unpopular but I have to say it anyway.

I do not understand why we allow people to adopt children from foreign countries when we have so many kids here that need families.

I especially do not understand why we allow the adoption of special needs foreign children when we have so many special needs kids in need of families here.

There, I have said it.

It is my opinion.

Hi TeaTime,

I wondered the same for a long time until I read a book about an Australian woman opening an orphanage in Cambodia. She states that adoption (sending kids to strangers) causes more harm than good. She is trying to have a fostering system in Cambodia similar to what is in the US.

She says that children that have families and relatives(most do), should be placed with them when the biological parents cannot care for them/ have been restricted from doing so. It's why many western countries have a foster system. Kids are placed in foster care temporarily whilst CPS/ other agencies find a suitable home amongst relatives that can care for the child on a more permanent basis.

Although it greatly pains me to do so, I'm going to have to disagree with you about the communication part of your post.

She lived with them from the age of 2 until age 3. The child abusers speak English and so does her sister---as do the people at her church and the pre-school/daycare she attended. We've seen the clip of her at the church looking for the male abuser and yelling "Daddy." I think since she lived with them for a year during the time her language was developing, verbal communication was the least of the problems in that house. JMO
:doh: :tyou:
Thank you so very much for pointing out my error. I should have said initially. Only a true friend will show you your errors as well as your talents. Woof

Even if it is the case in India to leave children at home, a family that can afford to eat out often, would have live-in household staff and that may be why it is accepted. I am pretty sure that ordinary Indian families would not leave a three year old totally alone.

You're right, they don't. My parents left me alone as a baby for a few hours but that is only because they had no money for childcare between their work shifts. It has nothing to do with culture. Sini is a nurse FFS. She should know better.

A narcissist adopts a needy child to get applause from friends and family. Then gets angry when the child misbehaves after all you did for her.

The Mathews' do sound like narcissists. Realistically, 2 narcissists cannot be married to one another. If I had to guess which one of them is a narc, I would say it is Sini.

The focus has been on poor little Sherin, but we haven't considered the bio child as far as abuse is concerned. Perhaps Sherin absorbed all the family dysfunction, but perhaps the bio child was abused too?

I'm itching to know what that CPS report was about. I also thinking that autopsy report is about due...maybe today or tomorrow.

I'm curious about what information is out there that would make some of you think that either parent is a malignant narcissist? I've followed this case all along, and while I think that they are horrible awful people, I don't see any particular indication of clinical narcissism. It's a pretty specific thing--I know because I was once married to one.

I agree. I have to confess also, that the behavior of the neighborhood group that wanted to hold Sherin's funeral, which at the time seemed batpoop crazy to me, has made a lot more sense in the last couple of days. My opinion.
But it is OK to let the extended family and the church family hold the funeral unless there is evidence that they are possibly guilty or complicit in causing the abuse and death of Sherin.

But it is OK to let the extended family and the church family hold the funeral unless there is evidence that they are possibly guilty or complicit in causing the abuse and death of Sherin.

It is. Even though, we still don't know that's the case. I thought I read we were waiting on more arrests.

It is. Even though, we still don't know that's the case. I thought I read we were waiting on more arrests.

There could be, of the same two people.
If Tox shows something in her system that should not be there, another arrest warrant could be issued against either or both of them.
Also amended charges were mentioned. Wesleys original arrest was for leaving her by the tree, I think that will be amended to him leaving her in the home while they went to dinner.
IMO There is too much speculation on social media about what happened.

There could be, of the same two people.
If Tox shows something in her system that should not be there, another arrest warrant could be issued against either or both of them.
Also amended charges were mentioned. Wesleys original arrest was for leaving her by the tree, I think that will be amended to him leaving her in the home while they went to dinner.
IMO There is too much speculation on social media about what happened.

Thanks Jo! I didn't think of it like that. My mind automatically thought more arrests = more people.

Keeping in mind that LE has said that more arrests/additional charges are possible, I'm still wondering why Wesley has not been charged for "removing her body from the home" since that was something he admitted doing. Is LE waiting for autopsy results because they have reason to believe she wasn't dead when he removed her or evidence that points towards it not being him?

Keeping in mind that LE has said that more arrests/additional charges are possible, I'm still wondering why Wesley has not been charged for "removing her body from the home" since that was something he admitted doing. Is LE waiting for autopsy results because they have reason to believe she wasn't dead when he removed her or evidence that points towards it not being him?

I don’t think any outcomes are off the table at this point. My mind has skewed to a very dark place with this case. I’m just seeing all sorts of nefarious signs, but stating the obvious there. Again, like all of you, waiting on the autopsy results, and trying to keep my speculations rooted in facts, not emotion. It’s hard.

:doh: :tyou:
Thank you so very much for pointing out my error. I should have said initially. Only a true friend will show you your errors as well as your talents. Woof

The reason that communication struggles was in my original post is because Sherin's "developmental issues and limited verbal communication skills" factored prominently in LE's information about Sherin from the beginning. At the very least, this indicated to me how much communication was a problem for the parents (since they are the ones who gave that information to LE). I believe that their struggles communicating with Sherin were a large factor in the horrible alignment of malfunction in this family. IMO. (quote from original alert from police)

I'm curious about what information is out there that would make some of you think that either parent is a malignant narcissist? I've followed this case all along, and while I think that they are horrible awful people, I don't see any particular indication of clinical narcissism. It's a pretty specific thing--I know because I was once married to one.
I was married to one too, he nails every characteristic of the MSM definition of a sociopath, save for the last one, and even that I couldn't put past him.
So the signs are blatantly obvious in Sini. Only a sociopath would not help, not speak with investigators, when a beloved child is missing/ dead. Only a sociopath would leave a precious child home alone, and go out to dinner, etc. ( I bet the autopsy will show sini is up to her eyeballs in Sherin's death).
I have my theories about what really happened to sweet little Sherin.
That is who this case is all about.
That's who we need to be concerned with.

I was watching the psychologist testimony of Austin Sigg’s case, and she was saying something along the lines of; when perpetrators are caught they tell part of the truth, the part they think they will either get away with, or will have less consequences. That they leave out what they think other people would think is too sick and basically messed up. I thought about this a lot. I think the only true statement is about the milk, and how Sherin wouldn’t drink it... when it comes to her death. I truly think someone forced the milk down her throat and she choked on it and thus her little life ended. I think and this is MOO Sini has a lot to do with this. WM saying he’s sad she’s in jail... well did you not see that coming?!? If CPS was involved in any way before, wouldn’t you NEVER leave your child unattended? I fully understand that’s what most us loving parents do... watch our children like hawks at that age. I just can’t seem to get this feeling of dread when it comes to SM to go away. My hinky meter is all over the place with that one. I hope COD and TOD come soon, I know it probably won’t be this week. LE has eluded in the past there will be possibly more arrests/change of charges and so far there has been, so again this leads me to believe they are speaking in terms of SM as well. I would also think that CPS is being pretty careful in the placement of the bio child and hopefully would put her in a loving family that she is familiar with. Though we have seen CPS make some pretty devastating decisions with other cases, this one is very high profile and I would only hope they are crossing their t’s and dotting their i’s.

MOO JMO NOOBM (no ones opinion but mine) [emoji4] I don’t think that last one is WS lingo hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching the psychologist testimony of Austin Sigg’s case, and she was saying something along the lines of; when perpetrators are caught they tell part of the truth, the part they think they will either get away with, or will have less consequences. That they leave out what they think other people would think is too sick and basically messed up. I thought about this a lot. I think the only true statement is about the milk, and how Sherin wouldn’t drink it... when it comes to her death. I truly think someone forced the milk down her throat and she choked on it and thus her little life ended. I think and this is MOO Sini has a lot to do with this. WM saying he’s sad she’s in jail... well did you not see that coming?!? If CPS was involved in any way before, wouldn’t you NEVER leave your child unattended? I fully understand that’s what most us loving parents do... watch our children like hawks at that age. I just can’t seem to get this feeling of dread when it comes to SM to go away. My hinky meter is all over the place with that one. I hope COD and TOD come soon, I know it probably won’t be this week. LE has eluded in the past there will be possibly more arrests/change of charges and so far there has been, so again this leads me to believe they are speaking in terms of SM as well. I would also think that CPS is being pretty careful in the placement of the bio child and hopefully would put her in a loving family that she is familiar with. Though we have seen CPS make some pretty devastating decisions with other cases, this one is very high profile and I would only hope they are crossing their t’s and dotting their i’s.

MOO JMO NOOBM (no ones opinion but mine) [emoji4] I don’t think that last one is WS lingo hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love NOOBM. Want to extend it to "NOOBLOM" no one's opinion but little old me..... :)

Yeah--I have never seen her lack of active searching to be proof of anything. With the latest revelation (going out to dinner without Sherin) I tend toward the possibility that she was already fatally injured if not dead before they left.

I'm also believing that Sherin was dead before they left for dinner, then I can't help but wonder how on earth they could actually eat, knowing that she was dead or dying while they enjoyed their meal. :banghead:

Thanks Jo! I didn't think of it like that. My mind automatically thought more arrests = more people.

That's what I thought, Ana. I can see amending the charges or bringing additional charges against him, but I don't know how they can arrest him again when he's already been arrested. Do they go to the jail and tell him "You're under arrest"?

I thought additional arrests meant more people arrested. Perhaps someone who helped him dispose of her body or something along those lines.

I believe that the 3 am time frame is important for some reason, as well as the vehicle gone 4-5 am. This leads me to conclude that Sherin was alive when they left to eat. Which leads me to believe that this was "normal" for this family in their quest to control Sherin. Bribe her to drink her drink with promise of a meal out. She refuses, they leave her. Usually, when they return, she drinks her drink, but this time she didn't, and the battle continued into the night.
It is very possible that both Sini and Wesley were involved with this battle, but Sini went to sleep at some point, before Sherin breathed her final breaths. So their claim that she was asleep has a thread of truth to it. NOOBLOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon