Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for posting misinformation from Hannah Davis WFAA about the time of Sini’s arraignment.

Don't apologize. Not your fault. Things may be changing inside the court.

There is certainly nothing about this case that aligns with being " loving parents "
This little precious should have stayed Saraswati , she was at least loved and cared for in the orphanage .
Last evening shopping at Costco, it seemed like the store had a lot of little toddler children .. could not concentrate on my list. Just kept thinking of that beautiful child and the tragedy of her short life here, praying that justice comes soon

Milk is so integral to American white culture, it made me wonder how pervasive milk was in with Indian culture or if LI was any kind of a factor in this case?
Milk and milk products in various forms (Yogurt, Butter Milk, Cottage Cheese) are an integral part of Indian diet and is the big source of protein for people with a predominantly vegetarian diet.

So hearing in about 25 minutes?

TIA!

We know WM lies, but why tell lies that make him (and Sini) look so bad? In version one, he claims to have put Sherin outside by herself at 3 in the AM. Why didn't he say he woke in the middle of the night, checked on the kids and found Sherin missing? Why didn't he say he went out 4-5 AM to look for her, fearing she had wandered off? In the second version, part A he admits to forcing "milk" on Sherin, watching her die, and presumably, disposing of her little body. In part B of the second story, he admits to leaving Sherin home alone while they went out to dine. I suppose he figured detectives would discover that element eventually. If these are his self serving lies, how much more horrible might the truth be?

Consistently though, Sini was supposedly asleep when the death occurred. I think he tried to protect Sini and hide her responsibility for whatever transpired.

Always with the d*mn "milk". At first I thought the milk was a total red herring, but I now suspect that it plays some part as it features in all versions.

Bumping.

It was a "protein shake", not cows' milk.
Yes, but if it's pediasure, one of the top ingredients is milk protein concentrate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wish she had been upset and distraught about leaving her 3 year old ALONE at the house. Among
Other things.

I just want to slap that smug look off her face.( in her mug shots) She looks like She's pissed that She's been busted,and she thinks She's above reproach. Like Sherin didn't matter.
I saw through her the whole time. Good thing the investigators did too.

After my last post yesterday I found the need to leave for awhile, and do something that brings me happiness. So I worked on finishing up decorating our Christmas tree, and baking some of the goodies for our huge Thanksgiving lunch when our home will be filled with good food, lots of love with family and friends. Love and laughter will fill our home along with the sounds of small grandchildren running around happy and playing together. I know my grandchildren very well and they would have all welcomed Sherin as a playmate with open arms.

I tried so hard not to dwell on the queasy uneasy feeling I felt about Sini but even making myself very busy it was not enough to take it off my mind. I kept thinking how close it is to the holidays when little children get so excited and I knew Sherin would never be able to enjoy anything ever again. THEN later last night......I returned here to read Sini had been arrested. Although sad, I was relieved that the truth is coming forth. I have been convinced from early on that both were complicit in the abuse, death, and endangerment of Sherin. :(

Sherin is like so many other little children. Lost little children who had no one who would help them out of the nightmare they were experiencing behind closed doors. Another little precious child gone too soon due to their greatest enemy being in the same home. Along with millions of other children who are still alive, but are enduring their own unimaginable pain, and suffering from being neglected and horrifically abused inside their homes. :(

Abuse does not happen in a vacuum. She knew, and she knew it all, imo.

What do I believe about the statements WM has made? Just one, when he admitted that he, Sini, and their bio daughter had gone to a restaurant for 90 minutes leaving tiny Sherin all alone. That's all I believe, and I believe that statement only because I am sure LE has verified it happened and possibly have video of the three in the restaurant.

This is NOT about drinking milk. This IS about abuse resulting in the death of the abused child.

I looked carefully to see if I saw any remorse or sadness in Sini's mugshot. There was nothing there as if she is very cold and uncaring. I now think both were abusers of their little daughter, Sherin.

I had mentioned earlier even if she did have eating and drinking difficulties that can come about due to the tremendous stress she was enduring having two overbearing abusive parents. The child can stay too tense to eat or drink much. Abuse at such a young age is very emotionally stressful on a little child that doesn't understand why their parents do the things they do to them or why one or both always seems mad with them. Also sexual abuse can trigger eating problems. BUT from the photos I have seen of Sherin, although petite, she was overall well filled out. So this could also be another lie, and I suspect, it is.

IMO, they were both in on the abuse of Sherin when she was killed. Imo, They both knew what was happening at the time, and neither one did anything to help their baby daughter except watch her die. There is a special kind of hell for those who abuse children. imo

To both of them it was far more important to protect their own secrets of being abusers, and nothing about protecting Sherin. That is why Sini refused to talk with LE. It was all about self protection for herself and for her worthless husband all along.

IMO, Sini was not sleeping but she was actively participating in the cover up story they would tell LE. She may have even helped him discard Sherin's little body.

God bless Sherin, and may she get full justice for what happened to her.

I have a feeling Sherin was already deceased when they went to dinner.
I wonder if during dinnertime someone removed Sherin from the home or picked up her body left outside by a tree, having been called beforehand.
I suspect there might be more arrests coming, possibly accomplices after the fact.
I do not think we have the truth yet.

I am leaning that way too. I think that something else went down or they'd not have been over at the college area. Maybe they tossed stuff in that area, but who did it? I'm not sure, but I'd not be surprised if someone else is involved in trying to help them cover this up.

Yes, but if it's pediasure, one of the top ingredients is milk protein concentrate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think they're just calling it "milk". I've even called it that when I've had to give it to the kids. It looks like milk, or milk mixed with flavorings (chocolate milk, etc...) It just doesn't taste like milk (to me anyway). I give the kids a bit of Sprite, of Pepsi, as treat every now and then, but I call all soft drinks "pop".

One thing I have gleaned from reading about WM's latest story... he stated she was "alive" when they got home. So, there's not going to be the excuse she "accidentally" harmed HERSELF while they were gone. He seems to have boxed them in with that statement, IMHO.

MOO, but I think Sherin might have been seriously injured when the Matthews went out to dinner, and they found her dead when they returned. I keep thinking about poor Lisa Steinberg who lay unconscious for hours while her supposed parents went about their business as though nothing had happened. I am still angry about the sweetheart deal Nussbaum got.

When I hear 'protein shake', I think of whey powder. I always mix my whey powder with milk, never with water (gross). So does DH. I actually just had one for breakfast.

Regular whey powder also has lactose but you can buy a lactose-free whey.

I wonder what kind of protein shake Sherin was drinking?
Whatever kind of whey or protein drink it was, I'm sure it tasted AWFUL. [emoji13]🤢

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MOO, but I think Sherin might have been seriously injured when the Matthews went out to dinner, and they found her dead when they returned. I keep thinking about poor Lisa Steinberg who lay unconscious for hours while her supposed parents went about their business as though nothing had happened. I am still angry about the sweetheart deal Nussbaum got.
And her husband had a job in a NYC hospital waiting for him when he was released from prison. He was rewarded.

s://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/11/16/mother-of-3-year-old-richardson-girl-arrested-charged-with-child-endangerment/
Well Well Well. I knew it. Why else was she not speaking to police,or cooperating with the investigation.
Poor little Sherin.

Yes, this makes me think there is more ugliness that went on in that home than we know at this time. HOW CRUEL to leave a tiny little toddler home alone as revenge for being mad at her! Big deal, she didn't drink the milk. How would THEY like it if they didn't want a drink but someone kept pushing it on them?! MAKES ME SO ANGRY these two had this beautiful little angel. They did not deserve her. Poor little Sherin home alone scared. How do we know, though, she wasn't already dead when they left? I don't believe a word they say anymore.

Sherin was still in the kitchen when they returned home. She must have been restrained.
Four yr olds are smart. She noticed how her sister was treated.
Poor Sherin never had a chance. A throw away child from the day she was born. Poor kid. RIP

Yes, you are probably right about the restraint. Maybe that's why LE took the long piece of blue yarn from the house. Yes, her sister could probably tell everything. One day she may talk when she's older about all of it. Poor children. I wish we all could have run in and snatched little Sherin away and kept her safe in our arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62